• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Columbus ( 125 ) at  Philadelphia ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Toronto ( 124 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -137 ) —- T: 6½o-07
    7:38 PM :  Montreal ( -185 ) at  Detroit ( 160 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    7:38 PM :  Buffalo ( -115 ) at  Ottawa ( -105 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  Carolina ( 105 ) at  Nashville ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 195 ) at  St. Louis ( -235 ) —- T: 5½o-35
    8:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 135 ) at  Winnipeg ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Zieg30

@keephustlincuz said...

Stat correct was Tkachuk with a shot added and it gave him the bonus… I think.

That stat correction took me from a really frustrating second place by one point in an NHL Online Championship satellite to first place. Huge stat correction. Loved to see it.

• tristanwolf

@stellagirl said...

Guessed right on WPG, OTT, PIT, and STL.

Made a small profit (I will take that any night) but man, oh man, if I’d just made one or two plays different in those teams I would have smashed!

Congrats to tonight’s winners!!

had PIT WPG CAR good. wrong with all the pairings though and none of the slatebreaker OTTAWA!

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

That stat correction took me from a really frustrating second place by one point in an NHL Online Championship satellite to first place. Huge stat correction. Loved to see it.

congrats zieg! what is that like a $444 entry?

• gmen81

Today ended up turning into a decent profit. Thought I was dead in the water. Finally finished top 5 in Pockets pool.

• tristanwolf

@gmen81 said...

Today ended up turning into a decent profit. Thought I was dead in the water. Finally finished top 5 in Pockets pool.

haha i got 4th. it’s a great moral victory. like cashing the “happy meal” in the golf forum. the money isn’t much but you know you can compete with some sharps!

• stellagirl

@Zieg30 said...

Congrats!!

• OttawaCityMadman

@keephustlincuz said...

Maybe they took some shots away from someone as well.

Now 10pts gone! Oreilleys asst was changed…

• keephustlincuz

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Shitty.

• Southie777

Jesus, enough with the friggin’ stat corrections!

• yisman

@bocachuu said...

Can someone link me one of the fanduel tourneys? Didn’t enter any and wanna see how my lineup woulda done

here’s the $33 I was in

https://www.fanduel.com/games/43697/contests/43697-234727995/entries/1993597204/scoring

somehow, my Malkin lineup cashed.

191.9 with the 0 from Evgeni. Rust, Tkachuk, and Binnington got that lineup into the cash.

the last second edit I tried to make did not go through. No time to do 2v2s so I was trying to swap Malkin out for Tavares

would’ve gotten me 4.8 more but it was the same cash for $65

• keephustlincuz

Just realized the $250 fhwc is tomorrow.

My ticket says it expires march 1st so dont forget to use if you have one.

• yisman

checking DK, they stole the assists from Schenn/ROR

WTF?

only wound up costing me $5 on FD. I had one lineup with Schenn and that should’ve been 206 (cash for $70 rather than $65). Got 198 instead due to a bogus stat correction.

• yisman

@OttawaCityMadman said...

it was obviously a 2 assist goal watching it and they changed it to unassisted.

I guess the blind monkey doing it probably claims it was deflected or something.

We had a full STL1 goal and it gets switched to unassisted. Pretty big difference!

• Felixxberg

Made a profit even without the ROR-Schenn assists. It was a desparate comeback with OTT1!

• yisman

Pretty rattled

STL1 was a good play and they couldn’t even let us have the goal.

Meanwhile, Rust was a bad play (PIT2 not a good line without Malkin) and he goes off. Plenty more to rant about but I’ll just sign off.

• Cutnutz35

RG Overall Ranking

St Louis 1? Your kidding right?

• Felixxberg

@Cutnutz35 said...

St Louis 1? Your kidding right?

Shouldn’t you be excited about the $100K you just won? Congrats! We rarely see someone win by 29 points!

• Cutnutz35

RG Overall Ranking

Strange Night. Started off shitty and then the game I hammered came through.

• gmen81

@Cutnutz35 said...

Strange Night. Started off shitty and then the game I hammered came through.

You just won 100k? Congrats man. I’m pumped I won $40 in the one-timer

• Zieg30

@tristanwolf said...

congrats zieg! what is that like a $444 entry?

Yeah. Thanks!

And congrats to our big winner here!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.