• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : 51 San Jose ( 0 ) at 52 Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : 53 N.Y. Islanders ( -115 ) at 54 New Jersey ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM : 55 Buffalo ( 125 ) at 56 Columbus ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM : 57 Philadelphia ( -105 ) at 58 Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM : 59 Vancouver ( 130 ) at 60 Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 130

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yuda

Calgary is in a very sweet spot today.

• CJtheGrump

Been out of phase with NHL for a while now. Seems like I’m constantly just shy of cashing in double ups. Maybe I can figure something out tonight.

Montreal has been hurting at G, so it makes sense to load up on Flyers. You might also consider the late game between CGY and VAN… sometimes these western Canadian matchups can be quite competitive, high scoring, and extremely entertaining.

• JGallo1018

Liking CGY too

• jonsousa46

I’m uttering words that I never thought I would: Jonas Hiller may be my cash game goalie tonight.

• Whynot138

@JGallo1018 said...

Liking CGY too

that’s the rub. everyone will like Calgary. fading may be the best answer

• Aalbanese102089

Not a fan of the slate today, might just sit back and watch. Wait, I always say that but it never happens.

• choppadown

Was in the high 30’s on all of my lineups except one last night…still only cashed in H2H’s, no GPPs.

CGY looks to be the chalk tonight, not sure I trust them to put up more than two goals though.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Aalbanese102089 said...

Not a fan of the slate today, might just sit back and watch. Wait, I always say that but it never happens.

Seriously, what kind of fun is that? Looks a little star and scrubs-ish right with phi1 ,cal1 and Tavares line in play. Leaning Hiller and Korpisalo in nets for now.

With Halak struggling a little lately, maybe some value in the Devils

• JackLotte

As a flyers fan and DFS player I HATE that PHI 1 was split up haha

• FRISCO

Yea, but it makes schenn an intriguing play that is a lot of time with Giroux on pp and even strength.

• JackLotte

@FRISCO said...

Yea, but it makes schenn an intriguing play that is a lot of time with Giroux on pp and even strength.

yeah no doubt. G and jake just play really well together

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Loving PHI 1 as well. Any love for SJ 1 tonight, either in cash or GPP?

• FRISCO

Yea they are an exciting combo, really like the flyers spot tonight, ghost is gunna be highly owned I bet and rightfully so.

• JackLotte

@FRISCO said...

Yea they are an exciting combo, really like the flyers spot tonight, ghost is gunna be highly owned I bet and rightfully so.

kid has a 13 game point streak. Cant really fault anyone for riding it out

• fantasybender

Also not a fan of the slate but am definitely not fading it completely. Top stacks: CGY1, CBJ2, PHI1, MON1 should all see mid-high ownership. Same goes for Korpisalo, the top GPP play at G. Can’t completely fade all of the above but will need to work in some cuter options like BUF, VAN and TBD goalies. My first impression is to correlate around Kane. I don’t think the public backs off PHI1 due to the Schenn switch but that sure would be nice.

• EasyRawlins

First brag ever – took down the FD Breakaway last night with 86.2 FD points. Thanks to all of you for the discussions and research tips.

• JackLotte

@fantasybender said...

Also not a fan of the slate but am definitely not fading it completely. Top stacks: CGY1, CBJ2, PHI1, MON1 should all see mid-high ownership. Same goes for Korpisalo, the top GPP play at G. Can’t completely fade all of the above but will need to work in some cuter options like BUF, VAN and TBD goalies. My first impression is to correlate around Kane. I don’t think the public backs off PHI1 due to the Schenn switch but that sure would be nice.

they actually may be on it more since its almost a 2k savings from voracek to schenn

• kdub

@EasyRawlins said...

First brag ever – took down the FD Breakaway last night with 86.2 FD points. Thanks to all of you for the discussions and research tips.

congrats!

• kdub

I cannot bring myself to roster Hiller….

• fantasybender

@JackLotte said...

they actually may be on it more since its almost a 2k savings from voracek to schenn

Agreed. Recent bias is also very strong there, not to mention the whole Ghost factor

• BeltWieldindad

Think tonight is pretty cut and dry for cash, there are 2 games that are borderline untargetable and 3 (maaaaaybe 4) teams in very good spots and the rest are in rather unfavorable spots. Should make GPPs interesting though with 4-6 lines making up a vast majority of the ownership %.

• deejones49

FD down?

• kdub

Kind of tough to stack lines today so many Centers on DK

• deejones49

Like NJ tonight

• Olhausen

@EasyRawlins said...

Very nice. Especially hard to do in such a high scoring night!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).