• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : 51 San Jose ( 0 ) at 52 Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : 53 N.Y. Islanders ( -115 ) at 54 New Jersey ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM : 55 Buffalo ( 125 ) at 56 Columbus ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM : 57 Philadelphia ( -105 ) at 58 Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM : 59 Vancouver ( 130 ) at 60 Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 130

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deejones49

Rolling out Cory Schneider tonight

• mkimmey

nice freeroll on draftking(stadium experience),only 68 entries freeroll.Top 2 get airfare,2tuckets to a Colorado home game,$1000 in draftkings account,found it on there Twitter page!

• mkimmey

Watch this contest with me, https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/20977461,here’s the link

• yuda

@mkimmey said...

nice freeroll on draftking(stadium experience),only 68 entries freeroll.Top 2 get airfare,2tuckets to a Colorado home game,$1000 in draftkings account,found it on there Twitter page!

WOW!! $4K in total prizes, nice find.

• TicketRaven

Jackets: Saad, Atkinson, and Wennberg should rock tonight! Also like Canes w/ Nestrasil and Jordan Staal.
    Sprinkle in some Monahan, Hiller, and Dougie Fresh on D late night and we have a monster brewing. GL all.

• NextSignal

Casey Ciziklas, guys. Of course!

• TicketRaven

Brent Burns is a MoNstER of a hockey player …… my Lord is he a big time skater

• jakehari

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #25

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Korpisalo just let up a goal on a short-handed defensive zone clear…

• zork212

holy cow did you see legwand’s shg from the other end of the ice. holy fack lol

• TicketRaven

Legwand shoots from the First Niagara Center and scores all the way on goal in Columbus. What was that? Jeeesh

• deejones49

Weak scoring tonight NJ looks bad

• kdub

Bad night

• jregger

^^agreed

• deejones49

You would think Johnny Hockey could at least flick one toward the net and get off this goose egg lol

• NextSignal

Terrible night. Good to get it out of the way, I guess.

• dailysportreport

DK is not reflecting Daniel Sedin assist from the 1st period on Cracknell’s goal. Am I missing something?

• chihawk86

@dailysportreport said...

DK is not reflecting Daniel Sedin assist from the 1st period on Cracknell’s goal. Am I missing something?

They just took care of it

• dailysportreport

@chihawk86 said...

They just took care of it

Just noticed it too, thanks!

• Bam79

Wasn’t going to bother tonight, but degenerate, so put together one LU and ended up winning the Hat Trick and pocketing over $1k total …

Gotta love it!

• zork212

nothing worse than finishing .5 out of the money and the players you marked as avg their returns exceed expectations (pts) and the ones you expect to produce basically disappointed. I point the finger at you Monahan and Johnny Hockey… rofl

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).