6:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  Nashville ( 145 ) at  Columbus ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -160 ) at  Colorado ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    8:35 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  Anaheim ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -130 ) at  Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: -130

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mathewsmarner

the last time washington lost two games in a row was on dec 29th

• Beavsftw

On fanduel what’s a decent night points wise? I cashed in all my head to heads with 134. Is that decent?

• Yacht67

Colorado for the ultimate contrarian play??

• Yacht67

Don’t really want to roster Rask. But I think he is in a good spot thoughts?

• mathewsmarner

roster cam ward

• mathewsmarner

well washington’s backup managed 3.6pts, going to need a 6-5 game here in pitt’s if i want to squeak into the top 22 paying posts out of 5200 teams

• mathewsmarner

bonino, hornqvist, wilson, letang, crosby

• kdub

@awilson45 said...

Do you have a link by any chance

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37802790?uc=681388849 hopefully that works

• Heterodox

@Yacht67 said...

Colorado for the ultimate contrarian play??

It won’t be the ultimate contrarian play, given their prices, being at home, facing a team on a B2B which failed to take advantage of a weak opponent last night.

But it is a good spot, I think, and won’t be too highly owned either.

• dyavid

The only difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the forecheck was the second dman. 1. suter 2. spurgeon 3. klingberg

• mw0315

@dyavid said...

The only difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the forecheck was the second dman. 1. suter 2. spurgeon 3. klingberg

Suter got me the assist on the empty netter with under 2 mins to play. Was the only chance I had to take it down. Incredible sweat

• dyavid

@mw0315 said...

Suter got me the assist on the empty netter with under 2 mins to play. Was the only chance I had to take it down. Incredible sweat

Congrats man!

• mw0315

@dyavid said...

Congrats man!

Appreciate it

• kdub

@mw0315 said...

Congrats, thats awesome.. I cant imagine how that felt

• mw0315

@kdub said...

Congrats, thats awesome.. I cant imagine how that felt

Appreciate it. A lot of fun, to say the least

• Heterodox

@mw0315 said...

Hey congrats. Looking at that minefield of heavyweights you had to overcome in the top 10 (not that you aren’t one, for all I know, but I know their names and not yours). How does Slewfoot not have 1/150 with Suter in place of Klingberg? His lineup is identical to yours but for that one spot.

• mw0315

@Heterodox said...

Hey congrats. Looking at that minefield of heavyweights you had to overcome in the top 10 (not that you aren’t one, for all I know, but I know their names and not yours). How does Slewfoot not have 1/150 with Suter in place of Klingberg? His lineup is identical to yours but for that one spot.

Appreciate it. Definitely not part of the heavyweights. Had this GPP win and one MLB GPP win last season. Outside of that, would consider myself an average player. I didn’t do the salary math on my lineup but the only thing I can guess is that he didn’t use all of his salary in his lineup and tried to differentiate himself that way with Klingberg. Could be totally wrong on that

• PhoFever

@Heterodox said...

It won’t be the ultimate contrarian play, given their prices, being at home, facing a team on a B2B which failed to take advantage of a weak opponent last night.

But it is a good spot, I think, and won’t be too highly owned either.

I’m going all in on Tampa. That ninny Kucherov has to score a road goal at some point, doesn’t he?

I’ll hedge against this by doing another lineup heavy on the Avs. The great thing about playing $1 dollar games – you can afford these types of tactics.

• Heterodox

@mw0315 said...

Appreciate it. Definitely not part of the heavyweights. Had this GPP win and one MLB GPP win last season. Outside of that, would consider myself an average player. I didn’t do the salary math on my lineup but the only thing I can guess is that he didn’t use all of his salary in his lineup and tried to differentiate himself that way with Klingberg. Could be totally wrong on that

I doubt he uses all of his salary very often, if he’s sticking to a strict 4-3-1/3-3-1-1 type construction, though I don’t follow his lineups as closely as Testosterown, mainly because Testosterown plays the QA and Slewfoot doesn’t. I think he just fucked up, honestly, and your construction was superior to all of theirs. A few of them had Dallas, with Faksa instead of Seguin, and used the savings for Karlsson. That’s a second line getting secondary minutes, that doesn’t even play together all the time, and the version they chose left out the best player, just to get someone who might have been his (Seguin’s) equal, but who doesn’t even fully correlate with their other stack. But hey, they’re the sharps. I’m just a QA scrub playing over his head, trying to hit a big score.

Glad that big score went to an average player, even if it couldn’t be me.

• mw0315

@Heterodox said...

I doubt he uses all of his salary very often, if he’s sticking to a strict 4-3-1/3-3-1-1 type construction, though I don’t follow his lineups as closely as Testosterown, mainly because Testosterown plays the QA and Slewfoot doesn’t. I think he just fucked up, honestly, and your construction was superior to all of theirs. A few of them had Dallas, with Faksa instead of Seguin, and used the savings for Karlsson. That’s a second line getting secondary minutes, that doesn’t even play together all the time, and the version they chose left out the best player, just to get someone who might have been his (Seguin’s) equal, but who doesn’t even fully correlate with their other stack. But hey, they’re the sharps. I’m just a QA scrub playing over his head, trying to hit a big score.

Glad that big score went to an average player, even if it couldn’t be me.

I didn’t really understand the DAL 2 play from a lot of the players although it did played out well. I don’t think I had any shares of that line in the 74 entries….Hedman was just in a better spot with price savings in my opinion. Did not expect the night he had but was expecting him to outscore Karlsson.

Keep grinding, you will hit it big. Never thought I could and have been fortunate enough to do so. Good luck.

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

I’d guess Senators-Wild-Hedman.

This. All the top LUs had this combo, with a Sens or Wild defenseman being the difference.

• sizzlebeans

@mw0315 said...

Congrats dude! What a night to grab the #1 spot!

• mathewsmarner

given it’s the nba all star weekend and the high accumulation of nhl games, and like an all star game comes out an mvp honour, who is this weekends nhl mvp?, have we seen him in the name of mark stone?… is he a tampa bay defenceman?

• mw0315

@sizzlebeans said...

Congrats dude! What a night to grab the #1 spot!

Appreciate it!

• hcassidy

@mathewsmarner said...

was it a senators/leafs combination?

Was an Ott/Min stack with Hedman

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).