7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -160 ) at  New Jersey ( 140 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 175 ) at  Carolina ( -210 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 120 ) at  Florida ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-25
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( 105 ) at  Montreal ( -125 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:05 PM :  Toronto ( 105 ) at  St. Louis ( -125 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 185 ) at  Minnesota ( -225 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    8:35 PM :  Nashville ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 120 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

Damn you NBA people! You’re bringing over the “late news” vibes and I’m over it. Just kidding but tonight is another crapshoot and I have no idea what to like. Kind of picked “games” and took both sides (PIT/NJ and TB/PHI). Still have some BUF as well. Cash on Yahoo is rough…

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

ANA really hates to score so it might be the play. No goalie is ever safe in NHL.

You’re gonna love my FD forum entry hahahaha.

• the_shashi

Look guys if you want to win tonight, there’s only one thing to do: pool all our monies and max entry every contest. We can talk strategies and plays all day long but at the end of the day, hockey is such a large variance sport that you’re super great looking lineup is going to get beat by a Jumbo Joe hat-trick-TB2 stack, and a goal by Forsling ^^

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@monarch said...

What’s the PHI line to target? Have a feeling the Flyers fare well…CBJ put a lot of shots on TB last night and it looks like PHI does well vs them regardless plus backup goalie.

I went with PHI2 personally, which means Lindblom-Couturier-Voracek. PHI1 is decent too, but PHI2 scores more recently.

• Canuckage

@the_shashi said...

They are a cheap “top line” to stack therefore it goes well with legit expensive top lines. My forum entry on FD will be opposite of yours.

• hautalak

@the_shashi said...

Look guys if you want to win tonight, there’s only one thing to do: pool all our monies and max entry every contest.

And we’d still lose and not cover it all!!!

Anyway good luck. I don’t “love” anything so maybe that’s a good sign.

• Canuckage

One hour to puck drop of the biggest NHL DFS day of the year. Excited and scared at the same time

• Canuckage

Anyone got the lines for MIN? I am getting conflicting lines from DFO and LWL

• yisman

again news not for today but Ottawa won’t play Duchene anymore as they try and trade him.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@the_shashi said...

I’m stacking two of the early games so my night will be done by 10, no late night hammer either! I’ll be racing you guys to the bottom, guaranteed 50 point night incoming!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

The two teams I hate not having any part of: BUF and PIT.

• PocketsSloppy

$1 – 20 Player – Top 5

We need 3 more players to fill this contest.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69423270

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Canuckage said...

One hour to puck drop of the biggest NHL DFS day of the year. Excited and scared at the same time

Man, after looking at your profile and your GPP wins, I know I’m donating to one of the greats tonight. Way to go my man!

• deejones49

@Canuckage said...

ANA really hates to score so it might be the play. No goalie is ever safe in NHL.

I got Anaheim winning and over

• krighton

whoever recommended LAK last night was WRONG

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@maibockaddict said...

DeAngelo is sitting. They are going with 6 D tonite

Daily Faceoff still has him on 3rd line and PP2…source?

• hcassidy

Any news on Andreas Johnsson returning tonight? If so I’m liking Tor PP2.

• yisman

@ColinASteph
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Rangers are going with six D tonight. Pionk (precautionary reasons) and Claesson are out.

• yisman

@larin1477 said...

Daily Faceoff still has him on 3rd line and PP2…source?

I think DeAngelo is playing

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

@ColinASteph
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Rangers are going with six D tonight. Pionk (precautionary reasons) and Claesson are out.

thanks Yis

• the_shashi

I have 360×4 tonight on DK and 333×1 on FD. Pretty much donating to the max entrants lol.

One of those 360s is a habs stack because I gotta root for the home-team tonight!

I actually miss FD. I’m going back there starting next week!!!

• hcassidy

Also just seen that since we were talking about Ranger’s D.

Delete……was same info Yis just posted.

Still scouring for the Johnsson news though.

• mr_papageorgio

Is Hedman confirmed out? And is Mete on PP1? Busy at work and don’t have time to dig so hoping you guys can help me out.

• sizzlebeans

Dang Torts. How are you going to publicly state another man shit his pants? I’m sure Panarin is supper-thrilled about that.

• keephustlincuz

How many people in here are trying the $15 fhwc qualifier?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).