• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 112 ) at  Chicago ( -132 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:38 PM :  Boston ( -180 ) at  Edmonton ( 155 ) —- T: 6u-25
    8:38 PM :  Arizona ( 138 ) at  Dallas ( -158 ) —- T: 5o-25
    10:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 145 ) at  Colorado ( -165 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:08 PM :  Florida ( -137 ) at  Anaheim ( 117 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:38 PM :  Minnesota ( 117 ) at  Vancouver ( -137 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• stellagirl

Some late night stuck-in-a-hotel-room-in-Dallas research last night has lead me to consider VAN and DAL ‘ tending (and maybe even Raanta if he gets the start), with a ton of VAN, NYR/CHI game stacks, and a sprinkling of FLA.

That VAN like looks off (implied total seems too low) and I think they put 4 in the net.

BOS is still a maybe for me but damn, BOS1 leaves me with like $3.8k for everything else.

Mostly a fade of COL, and wont be touching the ARI/DAL game except for some goalies.

• Zieg30

@stellagirl said...

Some late night stuck-in-a-hotel-room-in-Dallas research last night has lead me to consider VAN and DAL ‘ tending (and maybe even Raanta if he gets the start), with a ton of VAN, NYR/CHI game stacks, and a sprinkling of FLA.

That VAN like looks off (implied total seems too low) and I think they put 4 in the net.

BOS is still a maybe for me but damn, BOS1 leaves me with like $3.8k for everything else.

Mostly a fade of COL, and wont be touching the ARI/DAL game except for some goalies.

I’m in a similar place, though will have a sprinkling of Colorado in place of your sprinkling of Florida, and I likely won’t pick Raanta except in one or two spots.

COL is powered by MacKinnon, and they’re at home, so I don’t expect a huge drop off. The Islanders have lost a couple very low-scoring games recently, but I actually think they could come out of their funk against Colorado, so will have a couple NYI stacks on a lark.

• ifthethunder

@stellagirl said...

I have 2/3 of them. Gives me enough room to complete the lineup without holding my nose (too much).
    ~

• noddy

Do you stack lines/games for cash games?

• FantasySultan

just 2 lineups for me tonight on FD.

love em both. which means I wont break 100 points.

• FantasySultan

@ifthethunder said...

I have 2/3 of them. Gives me enough room to complete the lineup without holding my nose (too much).
    ~

FD or DK?

• superjon

@stellagirl said...

I know nothing about hockey, but I currently have a 4 man Van stack I really like.

• FantasySultan

@superjon said...

I know nothing about hockey, but I currently have a 4 man Van stack I really like.

Elias, JT, Tyler, Quinton :)

• ifthethunder

@FantasySultan said...

FD or DK?

I only play on DK.

P.S. I don’t usually do cash for NHL, my results are too random.
    ~

• FantasySultan

@ifthethunder said...

I only play on DK.

P.S. I don’t usually do cash for NHL, my results are too random.
    ~

I used to do cash. didn’t thrill me unless I was doing the 530 h2h or 3 man’s

I play on FD

• superjon

@FantasySultan said...

Elias, JT, Tyler, Quinton :)

Pettersson, Miller, Virtanen, Hughes

• sportsnut11

@superjon said...

Pettersson, Miller, Virtanen, Hughes

Toffoli. He is slotting into the spot which was being held by Virtanen.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

TheDaz – 170.8
    bekar81 – 158.1
    sizzlebeans – 141.6
    tristanwolf – 137.9
    Southie777 – 133.1

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/19 – 8:00 PM)

Full – 30/30

• yisman

https://mobile.twitter.com/ycmmat/status/1229996270665617409

Also, that article about bkreider is now free.

https://www.elitefantasy.com/nhl-strategy-session-22-swimming-with-the-sharks-bkreider/

• coochnux

Swinging for the fences with the qualifier tonight. Wish me luck.

• klubba575

Love me some Canucks, but someone on here mentioned last night in regards to the STL1 reformed line that stunk up the joint, that new lines seem to underperform first time together and get better on the next game. Will the new VAN1 run into this issue?

Edit: If Dubnyk is the MIN goalie, load em up. He has been even worse than Stalock.

• sportsnut11

I get that the Canucks have a new toy, but why all the love against the Wild? I mean they just played last week and yeah I know in Minny but the Wild beat them 4-2 and they just got blasted at home by the Ducks 5-1. Honestly if I am taking anyone right now it is Fiala.

• PhoFever

@klubba575 said...

Love me some Canucks, but someone on here mentioned last night in regards to the STL1 reformed line that stunk up the joint, that new lines seem to underperform first time together and get better on the next game. Will the new VAN1 run into this issue?

Edit: If Dubnyk is the MIN goalie, load em up. He has been even worse than Stalock.

I think this is exactly why I lean Horvat/VAN1 tonight, at least in cash.

• stellagirl

@sportsnut11 said...

I get that the Canucks have a new toy, but why all the love against the Wild? I mean they just played last week and yeah I know in Minny but the Wild beat them 4-2 and they just got blasted at home by the Ducks 5-1. Honestly if I am taking anyone right now it is Fiala.

Kind of a stats based decision for me, and also based in the excitement that could be there for Toffoli.

VAN is in the top 10 in home scoring, and Wild are giving up 3.60 GA over their last 15 road games. Conversely, Wild are bottom 10 in road
    scoring, and VAN allowing just 2.27 GA over their last 15 home games.

I also like Markstroms .928/2.44 at home, versus Dubnyks .891/3.64 on the road (assuming he draws the start), with Stalock not much better….

• FantasySultan

…uh…also….its….the…..late…..night…..hammer…..game!

• FantasySultan

How many people will be going max entries in the Fanduel $4.44 Breakaway tonight? Seems like a good night to max enter.

• ejamiec

@FantasySultan said...

How many people will be going max entries in the Fanduel $4.44 Breakaway tonight? Seems like a good night to max enter.

666 cost, 21,450 entries, only 4700 get paid, you better make sure you hit something worthwhile.

• FantasySultan

@ejamiec said...

666 cost, 21,450 entries, only 4700 get paid, you better make sure you hit something worthwhile.

I say first place would make it worthwhile :)

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ycmmat/status/1229996270665617409

Also, that article about bkreider is now free.

https://www.elitefantasy.com/nhl-strategy-session-22-swimming-with-the-sharks-bkreider/

My $250 qualifier lineup will most probably be based on his strategy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler