7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( 105 ) at  St. Louis ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  Nashville ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 115 ) at  Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    9:05 PM :  Chicago ( -165 ) at  Arizona ( 145 ) —- T: -165
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -145 ) at  Vancouver ( 125 ) —- T: -145

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone else having trouble finding Seguin in the FD player pool?

• 77racing

no he is listed at center

• lertno

@Indycrocodile said...

Anyone else having trouble finding Seguin in the FD player pool?

He`s there.. 8600

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

oh DUH. More coffee please.

• sizzlebeans

Thoughts on using any Blues today after they canned Hitchcock? I’m debating on using the STL goalie or Mike Smith at this point in the day, and possibly a skater or two from the Blues.

Also, I never get NYR skaters right when I try to use them. Any fans on here got some advice for today? Looks like LWL left JT Miller off the lines even though he played last game?

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

Thoughts on using any Blues today after they canned Hitchcock? I’m debating on using the STL goalie or Mike Smith at this point in the day, and possibly a skater or two from the Blues.

Also, I never get NYR skaters right when I try to use them. Any fans on here got some advice for today? Looks like LWL left JT Miller off the lines even though he played last game?

I’m avoiding this game altogether. Can’t get my head around it. After Carter Hutton shut out Pittsburgh, I’m staying away from erratic Blues.

• Kyle4

Vegas has the Blues as the favorite in a game with a 6 point total. I’m definitely looking to at least get Tarasenko in my lineups, even with all the chaos going on in St. Louis right now.

• Messiah717

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m a Rangers fan and I tend to just go with Zuccarello and Stepan when I look at Ranger players. Guys like Nash and Kreider disappear too often so if you’re not catching their three game streak forget about it.

• sizzlebeans

@Kyle4 said...

Vegas has the Blues as the favorite in a game with a 6 point total. I’m definitely looking to at least get Tarasenko in my lineups, even with all the chaos going on in St. Louis right now.

RG line-up builder seems to like Schwartz today, too. That was kind of who i was targeting already, since VT’s price is much higher. I’ve got other expensive shares in another game I like better, so I don’t know that I’ll be able to fit VT in. Also, STL defensemen are priced reasonably and one of them always seems to hit ~2x value. just have to guess right.

And thanks for the NYR reply Messiah

• tristanwolf

Blackhawks have been burning me but gonna go to the well one more time. Vs arizona? They gotta breakout sometime. St lou tor and dallas winne both got projected 6 so prob have exposure there.

• sizzlebeans

Not saying the hawks won’t do well, but AZ is a tough defensive team, and Chicago didn’t look that great the other night in SJ. Their only goal was a beautifully slung shot that Jones never saw. If they do go off, you’ll probably have them at low ownership.

• tristanwolf

Right. Its risk but they did beat az 4-0 last time. Granted was in chicago.

• epot

any update on M Reilly for tonight?

• Kyle4

@epot said...

any update on M Reilly for tonight?

Game time decision

• epot

@Kyle4 said...

Game time decision

thx also read that gost might be a scratch tonight!

• jaccoo

@epot said...

thx also read that gost might be a scratch tonight!

Ghost is scratched, as is Konecny

• TimmerRC

I think I’d rather stack the WPG/DAL game over the TOR/STL one, though STL is definitely tempting… how many times have we seen it where a coach gets dumped and in comes the team and scores 7 goals etc… Could this almost make Toronto a good GPP play, since more people likely will concentrate on STL?

• savedatmoneyquan

I feel like the Kadri line will be popular

• sizzlebeans

I’m all over the Jets/Stars tonight. At one point I was considering Hutton if he were to start, but I’m off that idea now. I don’t trust Allen. I do want at least 1 skater from STL still though. Also still trying to figure out what to do with the Rangers.

• Olhausen

@Seahawkto said...

I’m avoiding this game altogether. Can’t get my head around it. After Carter Hutton shut out Pittsburgh, I’m staying away from erratic Blues.

Yeah but other then that game they pretty much give up 3 or more goals a game.

• sizzlebeans

Someone posted a website here recently that shows which forward lines a defender tends to skate with the most. Does anyone have that link, please?

• savedatmoneyquan

I believe this is it

http://www.leftwinglock.com/line-matching/

• sizzlebeans

^ that one is for seeing who was matched up against the opposing lines in previous games, i thought. I can’t seem to get it to work for the same team.

I’m specifically looking for the skating combos for the Ranger’s forwards and defensemen. Which groups skate together the most.

• StanHalen

@sizzlebeans said...

that one is for seeing who was matched up against the opposing lines in previous games, i thought. I can’t seem to get it to work for the same team.

I’m specifically looking for the skating combos for the Ranger’s forwards and defensemen. Which groups skate together the most.

Were you looking at the SuperWOWY data at Puckalytics?

• epot

@sizzlebeans said...

I searched for that a while ago to no avail. You almost have to watch the same team game in and game out to get a read.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler