7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( 105 ) at  St. Louis ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  Nashville ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 115 ) at  Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    9:05 PM :  Chicago ( -165 ) at  Arizona ( 145 ) —- T: -165
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -145 ) at  Vancouver ( 125 ) —- T: -145

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sizzlebeans

I’m not doing too good trying to use the super wowy. never tried that before. Got any pointers?

NHL.com and ESPN track who’s on the ice if you’re watching the game stats live on there. I figure there has got to be a site that collects this data and allows you to search for who’s on the ice with who, right?

• mathewsmarner

are you talking about line combinations ? cause each team makes up 4 lines and 2 power play units (i can’t stress this enough, there are two main factors that win hockey’s most coveted prize “the stanley cup” and that’s goaltending and a good power play, same goes for fantasy) anyways, hope this is what your looking for…….

• mathewsmarner

keep in mind, st.louis is still in the playoff hunt

• sizzlebeans

What I’m looking for is which forward lines does Nick Holden skate with the most @ EV? It looks like he’s going to head the #2PP unit tonight, but that’s not for certain from what I can tell. I am planning on using him and a Rangers forward tonight, but want to see who he correlates with based on his TOI.

• mathewsmarner

http://www.dobberhockey.com/frozenpool_last3gamelines.php

• StanHalen

@sizzlebeans said...

What I’m looking for is which forward lines does Nick Holden skate with the most @ EV? It looks like he’s going to head the #2PP unit tonight, but that’s not for certain from what I can tell. I am planning on using him and a Rangers forward tonight, but want to see who he correlates with based on his TOI.

Based on what i saw on Puckalytics, I am going to say the answer is Stepan’s line (1) followed by Miller’s line (3)

• sizzlebeans

Thank you Stan!

• mathewsmarner

http://www.nhl.com/stats/shiftcharts?id=2016020742 (this is what u were looking for)

• sizzlebeans

@mathewsmarner said...

http://www.nhl.com/stats/shiftcharts?id=2016020742 (this is what u were looking for)

Money! Thank you sir!

• weaponX

Perron/Risto or Schwartz/Sekera?

I also have ROR as my 2nd centre behind Little.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@weaponX said...

Perron/Risto or Schwartz/Sekera?

I also have ROR as my 2nd centre behind Little.

I prefer Schwartz/Sekera. But I’m biased.

• weaponX

I actually ended up going down to Vesey and up to Shatty. Guessing you’d be biased towards liking that then haha

• sloanxx

Jeez what a snorefest. Nothing going on in the starting games.

• TimmerRC

I don’t know, I’m seeing some decent action developing!

• tristanwolf

Hawks finally coming through for me. Would like a little more k-a-p!

• sizzlebeans

Glad I spent all day trying to figure out which Rangers to use :D

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Glad I spent all day trying to figure out which Rangers to use :D

Well, one line did get two goals!

• Canuckage

They gave Pietrangelo an assist for this?
    https://www.nhl.com/video/stastnys-one-timer-finds-twine/t-283309472/c-49023103

• goldengoat29

@Canuckage said...

What the hell was that? Hockey is random as it is — no need to top things off with the liberal doling of assists.

• goldengoat29

Congrats Babaloos on taking down the league!

• Nobakov

@goldengoat29 said...

What the hell was that? Hockey is random as it is — no need to top things off with the liberal doling of assists.

Pietrangelo dumped it down in that corner (just before the highlight starts). Polak touched it before it went to Steen then Stastny That’s one of those that could go either way, depending on who’s the home team. Some would call that possession, some not.

Home team scorers are known to be more liberal in awarding assists to the home team. I guess the official scorer didn’t feel Polak had possessed the puck in this case.

• Canuckage

@Nobakov said...

Pietrangelo dumped it down in that corner (just before the highlight starts). Polak touched it before it went to Steen then Stastny That’s one of those that could go either way, depending on who’s the home team. Some would call that possession, some not.

Home team scorers are known to be more liberal in awarding assists to the home team. I guess the official scorer didn’t feel Polak had possessed the puck in this case.

Yeah, I just felt Polak clearly was playing the puck but Perron bumped him off. It’s not like it was deflection or poke. Guess it was at home for St Louis so they are more liberal about giving assists.

• babaloos

Thanks man! Normally im sweating the games but not tonight. Was at the canucks game watching the bearded wonder in action last night.

• dyavid

@Canuckage said...

This had me sweating. Was in very good position to take down the wrist shot but testosterowns top 2 lineups both had pietrangelo and i noticed he got that debatable assist. I still manage to pull out my first dfs win by .3 but it was not fun to watch!

• goldengoat29

@babaloos said...

Thanks man! Normally im sweating the games but not tonight. Was at the canucks game watching the bearded wonder in action last night.

You’re welcome. Surprised you didn’t roll out Burns in your lineup. So you’re from Vancouver?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).