7:05 PM :  Florida ( 160 ) at  Toronto ( -185 ) —- T: 160
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 145 ) at  Detroit ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 155 ) at  Winnipeg ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Colorado ( -105 ) at  Vancouver ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

I actually did end up with Lyon in a DK lineup. I like the cheap lines some I could get him with the #1 Philly D pairing. I usually don’t pair D but those two look solid together for tonight.

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

So…. can we identify if there will be some chalk tonight or will it be spread out?

I don’t see any other way to take down a GPP without MTL4 tonight.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Schmo4 said...

PHI 1 will be chalk but that should be about it

Agree with this. Not a lot of obvious spots other than Philly1. Will use Philly2 more to be different especially with Patrick appearing to be on PP1, too.

I think people will flock to Winnipeg but Keumpner been good so not an obvious target for me but will have a stack or 2 with LA on b2b.

I like TB2 and like the McDavid line coming off the Hat trick vs Khudobin on Bruins on b2b. Maybe Oilers come out strong again. Also like the Leafs but haven’t decided which line. Likely more than 1. Also think I want both sides of Colorado game. Maybe some sneaky goals out of that.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

I don’t see any other way to take down a GPP without MTL4 tonight.

I don’t think my team has 4 lines.

• Blahaaron

Tampa should be pretty high owned. Holtby sucks lately. Tampa is rolling. Kucherov line will be popular amongst the NBA crowd. You can pair em with a lot of decent lines.

• Beetlebum

Thanks for all the insights guys.
    Is there any website where we can check home away splits?
    So far I only found ESPN

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

I don’t think my team has 4 lines.

They do, and they’re actually not a horrible play tonight. I’m not ballsy enough to use them, but they did score on PHI last game. PHI has horrible defenders and a 3rd string goalie. It’s anyone’s game there.

• sizzlebeans

@Beetlebum said...

Thanks for all the insights guys.
    Is there any website where we can check home away splits?
    So far I only found ESPN

what are you trying to find?

corsica.hockey and naturalstattrick.com allow you to split data.

• Beetlebum

Exactly what I was trying to find. :)
    Thank you sir

• SNMC

Why is NHL grindown premeium content and all other sports are free?

• Supersharpie

@sizzlebeans said...

They do, and they’re actually not a horrible play tonight. I’m not ballsy enough to use them, but they did score on PHI last game. PHI has horrible defenders and a 3rd string goalie. It’s anyone’s game there.

Horrible defenders? Whatcha talkin’ about Willis?

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

I assume you are looking for a match for BOS1?

• winnerchickendinner

How many guys is too much to stack from one team on a slate like this?

• lendahand21

anyone have a pace metric for teams? Nhl .com doesn’t have one.

• Ravensfan929

So who is everybody going with at goalie?

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

I assume you are looking for match for BOS1?

I went with the third line for that…as well as a couple of other reasonably priced lines.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

I went with the third line for that…as well as a couple of other reasonably priced lines.

I just made bos1 with clb2 and I kind of like it. Assuming clb2 is wenn, bjork and jen.

• stellagirl

Auto fill Del Zotto in DK. I mean….. a shot and a blocked shot and he damn near makes value.

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

I just made bos1 with clb2 and I kind of like it. Assuming clb2 is wenn, bjork and jen.

I have very little of that game, which I’m sure I’m going to regret. Mostly just Vatanen here or there, and I think Kinkaid in one LU.

• draggin49

Ideas on a guy for utility spot on dk 3500 or less?

• stellagirl

@draggin49 said...

Weal.

• jgootz421

I keep building lineups that are leaving what I think is too much salary cap space on the table, I feel like on a big slate like this that probably shouldn’t happen right?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@draggin49 said...

Baertschi or Eriksson from Van or Weal like someone said. Jost on PP1 for Colorado and Bratt for NJ.

• Njsum1

@stellagirl said...

Weal.

Did something change with Weal? He was getting no ice time until last game, now I see him on Phi line 2 power play 1.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@Njsum1 said...

Did something change with Weal? He was getting no ice time until last game, now I see him on Phi line 2 power play 1.

Simmonds got hurt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.