Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Chicago ( -105 ) at  Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    8:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( -115 ) at  Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    9:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 105 ) at  Vegas ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

@PocketsSloppy said...

Compher skated only 10.6 mins vs VGK last game.

Sounds like a great night to take down a GPP by going with the old COL1 we know and love, regardless of the recent line changes.

• Benf15harp

BOS 3. Anyone? 😬

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@PhoFever said...

Sounds like a great night to take down a GPP by going with the old COL1 we know and love, regardless of the recent line changes.

I would normally agree, but they are on 3 separate lines and 2 different PPs. You would need some incredible luck to win with them!

• Felixxberg

@Benf15harp said...

BOS 3. Anyone? 😬

I can understand Backes, but Nordstrom has 7 points in 49 games and Frederic has 0 point in 10 games!

• sizzlebeans

@PhoFever said...

I’ll have one full stack of the old COL1, but I’ve decided to use them more as one-off’s or duos now.

• Benf15harp

@Felixxberg said...

I can understand Backes, but Nordstrom has 7 points in 49 games and Frederic has 0 point in 10 games!

I thought the 3rd line was Acciari, Kuraly and Wagner?

• Felixxberg

@Benf15harp said...

I thought the 3rd line was Acciari, Kurarly and Wagner?

They make more sense! I won’t play them but sizzle will!

• Southie777

@Felixxberg said...

Colin Miller will be scratched tonight. Possible trade coming.

Never knew why the B’s left him unprotected, damn it!

• sizzlebeans

@Benf15harp said...

I like them. mentioned them earlier in the thread.

• Southie777

@Benf15harp said...

They’re the checking line, so they always get called the 4th line – but, for all intents and purposes, they’re the 3rd line. And, as I alluded to earlier, until they sorted out the Krejci line, they were actually getting 2nd line minutes and were the second best line.

• Syzltuth

Any news on cehlarik? I’m guessing he will be out again and kuhlman filling in on l2 again. That would be cool, man.

• Benf15harp

@Southie777 said...

They’re the checking line, so they always get called the 4th line – but, for all intents and purposes, they’re the 3rd line. And, as I alluded to earlier, until they sorted out the Krejci line, they were actually getting 2nd line minutes and were the second best line.

Thank you.

• Benf15harp

@sizzlebeans said...

I like them. mentioned them earlier in the thread.

Sorry, I missed that somehow. Going through NBA withdrawal. Lmao

• Southie777

@Syzltuth said...

Any news on cehlarik? I’m guessing he will be out again and kuhlman filling in on l2 again. That would be cool, man.

Yes, those were the morning line rushes, anyways.

• Southie777

For what it’s worth, Bruce Cassidy has recently stressed that he wanted the defense to get more involved in the offense, then they went out and got three goals from trom the defense on Monday night. Could be a fluke, but worth noting. I always love McAvoy as a medium-priced D and Grizz (Grzylcyk?) as a punt, anyways, so it’s music to my ears.

• lwilly

Does anyone have a good Twitter list for beat reporters? I follow a lot of the big guys directly but figure it would be helpful for all the line rush news, morning skates etc.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Southie777 said...

For what it’s worth, Bruce Cassidy has recently stressed that he wanted the defense to get more involved in the offense, then they went out and got three goals from trom the defense on Monday night. Could be a fluke, but worth noting. I always love McAvoy as a medium-priced D and Grizz (Grzylcyk?) as a punt, anyways, so it’s music to my ears.

McAvoy seems more active lately. Will have some.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@lwilly said...

Does anyone have a good Twitter list for beat reporters? I follow a lot of the big guys directly but figure it would be helpful for all the line rush news, morning skates etc.

Perfect timing. This is the best list I’ve seen and is the guy who took down the $100k prize last night.
    https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists

• lwilly

@ezellmt said...

Perfect timing. This is the best list I’ve seen and is the guy who took down the $100k prize last night.
    https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists

Wow incredible list, exactly what I was looking for! Much appreciated.

• Southie777

@yountingly said...

McAvoy seems more active lately. Will have some.

Absolutely, salary being no object, McAvoy is the guy you want. Just saying that Grizz is a good, under-the-radar punt.

• FRISCO

Got back to playing NHL DFS the past few nights and noticed that Manny has taken down Corsica. That was pretty much my go in terms of data for preparing DFS lineups, does anyone have a good alternative websites that they’re using? Specifically, one that has a similar function to Corsica’s pairing/lines, where you could see which lines had played together for how many minutes and their results when doing so. Thanks!

• sizzlebeans

@FRISCO said...

Got back to playing NHL DFS the past few nights and noticed that Manny has taken down Corsica. That was pretty much my go in terms of data for preparing DFS lineups, does anyone have a good alternative websites that they’re using? Specifically, one that has a similar function to Corsica’s pairing/lines, where you could see which lines had played together for how many minutes and their results when doing so. Thanks!

try this

http://www.naturalstattrick.com/

or if you’re on a PC, LWL allows you to look at previous line combos for past games and range of games.

https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/index.php?r=menu

• golfman1990

I’m trying a new strategy tonight and hope it works. I didn’t do any line stacks, just picked guys that will either skate on L1 or L2 and/or be on PP1. Going with Halak as my goalie tonight. Hoping the Bruins can put up about 3 goals and hold VGK to 1 or 2 goals. Just doing the single $1 double up and throwing a LU in the $.25 contest. Just having fun.

• yisman

I have 6 “crash the net” tickets but I don’t want to play DFS anymore.

I will, but I don’t want to.

• yisman

@sizzlebeans said...

try this

http://www.naturalstattrick.com/

or if you’re on a PC, LWL allows you to look at previous line combos for past games and range of games.

https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/index.php?r=menu

with a free account

they made it registration-required this year just to be obnoxious. Now I have to sign in every time I visit the site and it’s touch and go whether Chrome saves the username/password.

Another source for lines:

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).