Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Chicago ( -105 ) at  Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    8:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( -115 ) at  Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    9:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 105 ) at  Vegas ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FRISCO

@sizzlebeans said...

try this

http://www.naturalstattrick.com/

or if you’re on a PC, LWL allows you to look at previous line combos for past games and range of games.

https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/index.php?r=menu

Thanks for the recommendations. NST is actually what I’ve been using, and the site is great, but I feel like it leaves a bit to be desired in comparison with Corsica.. at least for DFS purposes. Would love for them to work in an expected goals stat.

• FRISCO

@yisman said...

with a free account

they made it registration-required this year just to be obnoxious. Now I have to sign in every time I visit the site and it’s touch and go whether Chrome saves the username/password.

Another source for lines:

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/

Thanks, will take a look at this.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@yisman said...

I have 6 “crash the net” tickets but I don’t want to play DFS anymore.

I will, but I don’t want to.

Story of my life every time I lose money.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

That means it’s your night yisman! I see you having a good night. Good luck!!!

• sizzlebeans

@yisman said...

I know what you mean. I’m getting burnt out after writing for NFL season and not really taking a break heading into NHL season. I might just bank whatever I have left after tonight and take a couple weeks off. The sun is coming out. time to get outside, lol.

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

@keephustlincuz said…

That’s exactly what I’m starting with in my $400 lineup. It doesn’t mean they’ll be in my final lineup, but I like them for now.

Fair warning, this is what I ended up starting with so fading is strongly advised. I’ve been shutting down top lines all week!

• klubba575

Its not pretty but the current COL1 with Sven, Kerfoot and MacK is also all together on the 2nd PP which got almost half of the PP time last game. WPG has looked rather bad the last two games. Its a great cheap way to cram in another L1 from other teams without punting both D’s.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Ended up with the old COL in the mini max so we’ll see how that goes.

• Felixxberg

@mr_papageorgio said...

Fair warning, this is what I ended up starting with so fading is strongly advised. I’ve been shutting down top lines all week!

You’ll turn it around tonight I hope because I kept them in my $400 lineup!

I now have an astonishing 62 lineups. I completely faded some good lines, which scares me. I just can’t play CHI2, WPG1 and BOS1 on the road.

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

You’ll turn it around tonight I hope because I kept them in my $400 lineup!

I now have an astonishing 62 lineups. I completely faded some good lines, which scares me. I just can’t play CHI2, WPG1 and BOS1 on the road.

I have them in there too so I’ll see you at the top hopefully! Of those 3 I’d say WPG1 is most likely to hurt you but Varly has been better his past few starts so who knows.

I ended up going with the DET stack, CGY1 and COL1 duos, and Fleury in net. BOS has been hot but I think they cool off tonight.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

started my build this morning with Krej/Debrusk/Grz and Halak…had some CGY to fill it out and a Debrincat one off…

• sizzlebeans

@larin1477 said...

started my build this morning with Krej/Debrusk/Grz and Halak…had some CGY to fill it out and a Debrincat one off…

Looks like a good build. I just checked my rosters and didn’t land on this. might have to swap some stuff around.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Oh and speaking of 4th liners Derek Ryan looking tasty @ 2700 Goal and 3 Apples last 2 and gets PP2 time

• Felixxberg

I might be off the board but I prefer VGK to BOS. VGK has always (well, for the past two years) been a good home team, and I expect Fleury to step up! I thought the same of Dubnyk yesterday, though.

• ASalvaro

@larin1477 said...

haha sounds like we are going to end up in a tie :)

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I might be off the board but I prefer VGK to BOS. VGK has always (well, for the past two years) been a good home team, and I expect Fleury to step up! I thought the same of Dubnyk yesterday, though.

I’m on everything tonight, with funky builds. Hoping the differentiation will get me to the top. Have every goalie at least once. Have a part of just about every line in some way. This could be a fatal approach, but we gotta beat 23k if we want the $50k.

• ASalvaro

ok i have enough entries now in the $10..i wasn’t going to play this many but i keep coming up with new lineup ideas..all i ask is no late scratches tonight..thats al!

• FantasySultan

Winner will be a single bullet

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m on everything tonight, with funky builds. Hoping the differentiation will get me to the top. Have every goalie at least once. Have a part of just about every line in some way. This could be a fatal approach, but we gotta beat 23k if we want the $50k.

I have a somewhat tight “core”. I mixed the same players in every way I could find and then doubled with a new goalie. 50% Fleury. That could really kill me! I might add 40 lineups to cover some other lines.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Would love to see one of our forum regs take it all down tonight!!

• mr_papageorgio

@FantasySultan said...

Winner will be a single bullet

Hopefully that means me!

In an attempt to turn my luck around and get some good karma, I will offer a forum freeroll if I win the $400 or finish top 3 in the big $10!

• Felixxberg

@mr_papageorgio said...

Hopefully that means me!

In an attempt to turn my luck around and get some good karma, I will offer a forum freeroll if I win the $400 or finish top 3 in the big $10!

Every time I did that (at the beginning of the season), I had a bad night! Since tonight is the night to turn it all around, I’ll do the same! It applies if I win the FHWC qualifier, too.

• yisman

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/nhl-power-rankings-blues-and-bruins-catch-fire-as-the-canadiens-take-a-tumble/

updated power rankings

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Good luck to all tonight!!

PS. I am wayyyy too heavy on the wings..

• TnCowboy

Live and die with CHI1 / DET1 duo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).