7:08 PM :  San Jose ( 110 ) at  New Jersey ( -130 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:08 PM :  Philadelphia ( 105 ) at  Columbus ( -125 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( 170 ) at  Washington ( -190 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 102 ) at  Toronto ( -118 ) —- T: 6½o-29
    7:38 PM :  Winnipeg ( -140 ) at  Ottawa ( 120 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    8:08 PM :  Arizona ( 165 ) at  St. Louis ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -120 ) at  Vegas ( 100 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:38 PM :  Florida ( -141 ) at  Los Angeles ( 120 ) —- T: 6o-18

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

CBJ1 ftw

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/21 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86140344

• yisman

Chychrun out

• zovyn

@sirrobert6 said...

I’m using a lot of Nutz tonight.

This. Tweaked him out last second, he’s paying off… :(

• stellagirl

@Zieg30 said...

Is this sarcasm?

What adjustments?

Not sarcasm. I was presenting in front of the board right around lock and knew I wouldn’t be able to make any edits, and the last few slates I have been burned by very late changes.

With uncertainty in the leafs lines tonight, I am glad I didnt go there. It ended up being a planned fade anyway, right, wrong, or indifferent.

I worked hard today to build lineups in the bathroom and under the conference table!!

• ifthethunder

LARGE ELLER
    ~

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

Not sarcasm. I was presenting in front of the board right around lock and knew I wouldn’t be able to make any edits, and the last few slates I have been burned by very late changes.

With uncertainty in the leafs lines tonight, I am glad I didnt go there. It ended up being a planned fade anyway, right, wrong, or indifferent.

I worked hard today to build lineups in the bathroom and under the conference table!!

But there was a single meaningful change! Malgin in place of Kerfoot.

In any event, you’re right that it sounded like there WERE going to be a lot of changes, but the coach tricked us all.

• marker0357

@stellagirl said...

well, at least you have your priorities straight. LOL

• stellagirl

Just got back from dinner to see CBJ with 3 goals, blackwood on his way to a 40 save night, and WPG/OTT already with 3 goals, endnof the 1st period. All main targets of mine tonight.

Opened up DK, and…… currently down 75%. Gahhhh.

Mostly right teams, mostly wrong lines. Good research, bad luck. But plenty of hockey left!!

• marker0357

Pens getting their butt handed to them in TOR

• stellagirl

@marker0357 said...

Pens getting their butt handed to them in TOR

Thankfully, scoring a little spread out and no one line breaking the slate…….. yet

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Whenever I play Wheeler he skates around like a grandpa…

• FantasySultan

Scheifele, Pionk, Laine $$$$$

• gairz

@FantasySultan said...

Scheifele, Pionk, Laine $$$$$

Connor too

• yisman

if anyone played any yahoo tonight, please link contests

thanks

• zovyn

A little goal from Rust to break the TOR shutout would be nice… right… about… NOW!

• Syzltuth

Cashing with only 4 players going and hoping for a back n forth game in vgs as I have a game stack of that. Hopefully all my late night guys don’t forget to show up

• ifthethunder

20.1 seconds goal to tie, thank you TOM WILSON.
    ~

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Tavares finishing 30+ score shows why the DK bonus system isn’t all that great.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sirrobert6 said...

Tavares finishing 30+ score shows why the DK bonus system isn’t all that great.

I noticed that. We see illustrations of how broken it is almost every slate.

• ifthethunder

frickin’ CAPITALS. Why you do this to me???
    ~

• stellagirl

A decent TBL2 evening would make everything right with the world!

• yisman

Stamkos-Johnson-Kucherov
    Palat-Cirelli-Killorn
    Coleman-Stephens-Gourde
    Maroon-Paquette-Verhaeghe

Hedman-Cernak
    Sergachev-Shattenkirk
    Coburn-Schenn

• zovyn

Scheifele with the Breakaway Hat bonus – 12.2% ownership.

• Volkster6

Can’t believe the Jets were so low owned. 55 was 15%, Wheeler 12% but darn no one else above 5… against Ottawa, with Hogberg in net.

Hogberg was my projected 4th goalie to attack. I really really really need to start looking at a top 5 to attack.

PS: I said Brossoit should have been attacked and rightfully so. However Ottawa is definitely bad chalk and low owned gems… never crush when they should, always smash when they shouldn’t

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.