7:08 PM :  Toronto ( -115 ) at  Montreal ( -105 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -132 ) at  Carolina ( 112 ) —- T: 6½u-30
    7:08 PM :  Chicago ( 165 ) at  Carolina ( -200 ) —- T: 6½u-28
    7:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 145 ) at  Arizona ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    7:08 PM :  San Jose ( 155 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -140 ) at  Anaheim ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -105 ) at  Edmonton ( -115 ) —- T: 6o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PhoFever

Barfallo and NYR- two of the ugliest teams in the NHL -grace our early slate. If I had to pick one of those two to finally show signs of life it would be Ziba and Co, although that’s asking a lot.

• qatman

Looking at the DK early slate, I am rolling Blackwood and Panarin/Zibanejad/Ovechkin. Fading the expensive guys from Tahoe – it’s hard to say whether that will be high-scoring or not. Previous outdoor games look like they have trended a bit under from a quick perusal.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

6 SD slates today! I like that!

• cplatt87

I don’t normally play Showdown, but with Washington on the early slate I’m playing the WAS/NYR showdown slate to continue loading in Ovechkin. He’s burnt me 3 straight slates and I’m not going to miss the game he blows up just because its off the main slate.

• cplatt87

No Kakko for NYR

#NYR forward lines:
    Lafrieniere-Zibanejad-Panarin
    Kreider-Strome-Buchnevich
    Di Giuseppe-Rooney-Blackwell
    Lemieux-Howden-Gauthier

• qatman

@cplatt87 said...

No Kakko for NYR

#NYR forward lines:
    Lafrieniere-Zibanejad-Panarin
    Kreider-Strome-Buchnevich
    Di Giuseppe-Rooney-Blackwell
    Lemieux-Howden-Gauthier

Thanks for the update. I guess I am rooting for NYR1 then.

• mfetzner

Nico is back today and on a line with Palmieri and Bratt.

• mfetzner

Hughes with Johnsson and Zajac

• Felixxberg

New lines everywhere! Forgot to reserve early lineups, but I have some SD action at least!

• Stangs13

A little late to post, didn’t have much time this morning so just played one lineup, but I like the new rangers lines. I didn’t play them because I want to see them stick, but I like the idea of them.

• panters

Less than two minutes into first game my C goes to the locker room. On to the next SD.

• panters

Less than two minutes into first game my C goes to the locker room. On to the next SD.

• panters

Sorry for the double but RG said something went wrong.

• qatman

GG Blackwood, on to the main slate.

I like Vasilevskiy in goal and am playing Matthews and McDavid up top (expect this will be quite popular in cash). I actually don’t have any

• ifthethunder

@PhoFever said...

Barfallo and NYR- two of the ugliest teams in the NHL -grace our early slate. If I had to pick one of those two to finally show signs of life it would be Ziba and Co, although that’s asking a lot.

On behalf of the Washington Capitals, and also as someone who had minimal BUF in the early slate, I say…
    ~

• Felixxberg

Absolute sweat to tweak lineups after getting COL’s lines 2 minutes before lock. Makar 5.3%, Girard 1.7%, Jost 1.3%. They’re all playing. I have a lot of them!

• cplatt87

Hit the Orlov goal on the showdown slate to offset the Ovechkin dud at captain to at least make a small profit.

One of these days Ovechkin will break the slate!

• lomac

I don’t think this ice will make it 3 full periods, looks real slushy after one and players are losing edges in ruts.

• qatman

@lomac said...

I don’t think this ice will make it 3 full periods, looks real slushy after one and players are losing edges in ruts.

I think they’ll get through today and cancel tomorrow. From a DFS perspective I would not at all mind if they cancel this one. From a player safety perspective they probably should.

• panters

Got three cashing lineups in COL. Hope they don’t cancel but it is annoying waiting for the ice fixers.

• maibockaddict

We will know aboot the lanch game within 15 minutes or so. It may be concluded tonight or even tomorrow

• qatman

COL scheduled to resume 9pm Eastern.

• DefinitelyMiami

@qatman said...

COL scheduled to resume 9pm Eastern.

*Pacific

• qatman

@DefinitelyMiami said...

*Pacific

Oops, sorry. I am Pacific time, I assumed he meant 9 Eastern. May get to watch some of that then tonight after the kids go to bed.

• maibockaddict

@DefinitelyMiami said...

*Pacific

Midnight eastern?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).