• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:35 PM : 51 Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at 52 Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    3:35 PM : 53 Chicago ( -115 ) at 54 Minnesota ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM : 55 Detroit ( 0 ) at 56 N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : 57 Calgary ( 165 ) at 58 Anaheim ( -190 ) —- T: 165
    7:05 PM : 59 Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at 60 Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : 61 Colorado ( -105 ) at 62 Vancouver ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jonsousa46

Has any info been given on who is starting in Anaheim, or are we just going to have to scramble at warm-ups?

• Olhausen

@jonsousa46 said...

Has any info been given on who is starting in Anaheim, or are we just going to have to scramble at warm-ups?

Yeah it’s pissing me off they haven’t said who will be the starter yet. I guess the coaches really don’t care about us fantasy players. Lol

• 4thandskol

Still waiting on that info too

• dude_abides7

@jonsousa46 said...

This is just ridiculous. Pre-skate is 5 mins out. Thank goodness this is a 7pm game.

• bigmike14

Any reason no one is really mentioning CGY? is there home/away splits really that big that no one would consider rostering the top line seeing as they combined for 9 points the last time they played ANH?

• dw300866

Anyone know NYR line combos. Last game Zuccarello played with Miller and Brassard. Now they are showing the old line combo with Fast with Miller/Brassard.

• dude_abides7

@bigmike14 said...

Any reason no one is really mentioning CGY? is there home/away splits really that big that no one would consider rostering the top line seeing as they combined for 9 points the last time they played ANH?

ANA is much better now then they were then. They have the best Penalty Kill in the league and they are a near -200 favorite at home. Of course on a 4 game slate all things are possible, but CAL isn’t necessarily the smart money play.

• deejones49

• dude_abides7

GIBSON CONFIRMED….get em in there.

• nautica54

any word on faulk for carolina???? game time decision was last i read…

• kirby34

@nautica54 said...

H. Wade Minter ‏@minter 6m6 minutes ago
    Justin Faulk on the ice for warmups, wearing the A. Good sign.

• dude_abides7

@nautica54 said...

Michael Smith ‏@MSmithCanes 3m3 minutes ago
    Justin Faulk (lower body) on ice for warm-ups, but he’s not taking line rushes. #Canes lineup will remain the same.

• nautica54

Oh boy yay or nay for faulk…

• bigmike14

How much better can you get in two games? They won’t be the foundation of all of my lines but i still think they may do better than people are projecting them to do.

• dude_abides7

@bigmike14 said...

How much better can you get in two games? They won’t be the foundation of all of my lines but i still think they may do better than people are projecting them to do.

The O/U is 5.5 so yes, the smarts may be seeing them score at least a few. 4-2., 5-3.

• nautica54

kucherov out for the bolts?

• deejones49

Top stack today Anaheim lines 1/2/3

• dude_abides7

@nautica54 said...

That’s correct.

• deejones49

@nautica54 said...

Is out where did you see it

• dude_abides7

@deejones49 said...

Is out where did you see it

Left Wing Lock ‏@Left_Wing_Lock 13m13 minutes ago
    Nikita Kucherov: Is considered day-to-day with a lower-body injury. http://www.leftwinglock.com/news #nhl #TBLightning

Tampa Bay Lightning ‏@TBLightning 17m17 minutes ago
    #TBLightning forward Nikita Kucherov will miss tonight’s game with a lower body injury. He is listed as day-to-day. #TBLvsCAR

• small1dawg

@dude_abides7 said...

Nikita Kucherov: Is considered day-to-day with a lower-body injury. http://www.leftwinglock.com/news #nhl #TBLightning

#TBLightning forward Nikita Kucherov will miss tonight’s game with a lower body injury. He is listed as day-to-day. #TBLvsCAR

thanks literally got him out 30 secs before lock i think..wasn’t really able to make a favorable move but hope its better than a 0

• deejones49

@dude_abides7 said...

DFO and RW did not have it thanks

• nautica54

im a bolts fan, saw it on one of the forums…..20.9 percent owned in the breakaway…

• jregger

I have him in all of my cash LUs…. ughhhhh

• dude_abides7

@nautica54 said...

im a bolts fan, saw it on one of the forums…..20.9 percent owned in the breakaway…

On days that I can, I try to hit an NHL feeds on twitter that pull together all the beat writer posts. Especially on Sunday, when it just seems late shit breaks more often than not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).