• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:35 PM : 51 Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at 52 Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    3:35 PM : 53 Chicago ( -115 ) at 54 Minnesota ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM : 55 Detroit ( 0 ) at 56 N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : 57 Calgary ( 165 ) at 58 Anaheim ( -190 ) —- T: 165
    7:05 PM : 59 Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at 60 Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : 61 Colorado ( -105 ) at 62 Vancouver ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks for Kucherov news guys. I appreciate the last minute heads up. Was only in 2 of my 10 entries tonight but still.

He is 15-18% owned in my 50/50s and is 26.5% in the 1 timer and 21% in the 30k breakaway.

• Heterodox

@bigmike14 said...

Any reason no one is really mentioning CGY? is there home/away splits really that big that no one would consider rostering the top line seeing as they combined for 9 points the last time they played ANH?

I thought there was a lot to like about this

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Andersen 4.6% owned in 30k breakaway. guess the late starter news helped in that case.

• chihawk86

Nordstrom only 1.6% owned in late sniper. Yay me I guess. \O/

• choppadown

Nordstrom at 2.2% in the later quarter arcade, nice!

• deejones49

Ducks scored obvious 4th line got the goal

• BuckeyeMC

Vatanen originally had the 2nd assist now it’s Rakell it looks like? It was a PPG.

• nautica54

Gonna throw up, tonight blows thus far

• BuckeyeMC

I agree, the Rangers are sucking other than King Henrik

• yuda

Where has this Jimmy Howard been all season?

• kirby34

Flames last minute goal saved me with the +- on FD.

• keephustlincuz

Can I get a little Barrie and Iginla action?

• nautica54

What a weird night of course cracknell for van…

• deejones49

Feel like the WASH/AZ line tomorrow will open at -350 over under 6.5

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

Ariz/Was could be a very high scoring game. Boston -200 right now.

• chihawk86

@deejones49 said...

Ugh,that game is going to be so chalky,but on a 4 game slate whats a dfs’er to do. Kinda reminds me of a small nba slate. If you don’t take Westbrook (Ovi) vs the Lakers (Arizona),it might not matter who you take, because you could get so far behind you will never catch up lol

• keephustlincuz

@chihawk86 said...

Ugh,that game is going to be so chalky,but on a 4 game slate whats a dfs’er to do. Kinda reminds me of a small nba slate. If you don’t take Westbrook (Ovi) vs the Lakers (Arizona),it might not matter who you take, because you could get so far behind you will never catch up lol

Ari 1 has been on fire and holby has given up a few lately. It makes for an interesting game stack in DK.

• chihawk86

I’m also thinking tomorrow night might not be a good night for me to graduate from the Sniper to the Faceoff on DK.

• chihawk86

@keephustlincuz said...

Ari 1 has been on fire and holby has given up a few lately. It makes for an interesting game stack in DK.

I agree,but every time I do a game stack lately in nhl it seems like I get smoked.Partially my fault,I get it, but it seems like game stacks are more risky in nhl than elsewhere.

• keephustlincuz

@chihawk86 said...

I agree,but every time I do a game stack lately in nhl it seems like I get smoked.Partially my fault,I get it, but it seems like game stacks are more risky in nhl than elsewhere.

That’s true, but when the game hits you win a gpp. It just doesn’t happen that often.

• deejones49

@keephustlincuz said...

Ariz/Was could be a very high scoring game. Boston -200 right now.

Feel like Grubauer might start

• chihawk86

@keephustlincuz said...

That’s true, but when the game hits you win a gpp. It just doesn’t happen that often.

Eh,why not lol. After seeing Cracknell almost score his 2nd tonight,I need something to look forward too.

• deejones49

AZ might be the way to go

• chihawk86

I’m waiting for the odds to come out on that game,because now I’m curious. Of course its the only one not out yet.

• deejones49

@chihawk86 said...

I’m waiting for the odds to come out on that game,because now I’m curious. Of course its the only one not out yet.

It might open at around -400 they might be waiting to see who is in the net

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).