7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Carolina ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) at  Detroit ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 125 ) at  Toronto ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 100 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 135 ) at  Nashville ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -180 ) at  Colorado ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• PDFOUR

@elementasrat said...

1.4x for a GPP win on a night like this.

Is that standard? Sorry im new to nhl dfs.

• satchmo77

I’ve only been playing nhl a few days but it seems to me that the cheap guys have a way better chance to match the output of the studs than the cheap guys in basketball. Is that accurate? Is hockey just super high variance?

• KindGuy

Now I see why the Avalanche stink…..

24-11 SOG in favor of the Kings my God…..

• KindGuy

@satchmo77 said...

I’ve only been playing nhl a few days but it seems to me that the cheap guys have a way better chance to match the output of the studs than the cheap guys in basketball. Is that accurate? Is hockey just super high variance?

Yes

• PDFOUR

C Krieder ruined my night. Dude is from 1st unit, cost 6.1k has a good dvp matchup and only scores .50 smh….

• Dirt_Lavert

Granlund goal got me 100% on the edge. Can’t believe I played Mantha over Nylander.

Guarantee a Nylander goal to end this one gents

• mathewsmarner

i’m sure in basketball there are players who are better at dfs than they are at the sport itself
    can you say forest gump?

• KindGuy

@PDFOUR said...

Is that standard? Sorry im new to nhl dfs.

I don’t think it is. Tonight has just been insanely high scoring.

I think usually 60 wins the GPPs so you want 1.2x.

I don’t play much hockey so I could definitely be wrong but from what I’ve seen, you 1.2x-1.4x should definitely put in some good money.

• KindGuy

Need a lot more from COL2

• FRISCO

@yuda said...

Of course, testosterown has a NSH1 x TBL1 stack. With Calvin de Haan. Decent chance he’ll win it.

I have that exact same lineup so I sure hope it wins, but I don’t think it will.

• KindGuy

Gardiner with the game winner. Nooooooooooooo

• JimKronlund

That was a great hockey game to watch.

That is the NHL!!!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@FRISCO said...

I have that exact same lineup so I sure hope it wins, but I don’t think it will.

Not following the standings at the moment. What could take it down at the moment? With the way the TOR-WPG game ended, I don’t think there’s another line out there that stands a chance, unless a Granlund or Toews owner is lurking?

• Dirt_Lavert

Gardiner from Matthews. Of the handful of people I have, absolutely none. And I fall off the cash line.

• lloydjv1

Thats why I chose LA’s crap goalie tonight. Best chance I figured at a discount. Watch it backfire on me.

• FRISCO

@Zieg30 said...

Not following the standings at the moment. What could take it down at the moment? With the way the TOR-WPG game ended, I don’t think there’s another line out there that stands a chance, unless a Granlund or Toews owner is lurking

top line stacks are all TB1, NSH 1, TOR 1/3 right now.

• KindGuy

STOP IT TOEWS

• mathewsmarner

toews with the hatrick

• lloydjv1

I can’t believe CHI is buryring MINN like this. Carp.

• mathewsmarner

toews and forsberg alone would have netted a roster 25pts

• lloydjv1

@mathewsmarner said...

toews with the hatrick

Glad I have him, but expected a better showing the Wild. Fart.

• KindGuy

SWEAR to God EMPTY NETS NEVER WORK.

• KindGuy

@FRISCO said...

top line stacks are all TB1, NSH 1, TOR 1/3 right now.

And CHI1…………

• mathewsmarner

lots of action tonight, lots

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

SWEAR to God EMPTY NETS NEVER WORK.

I think you have a point. It’s always against us. Over 61 PTS on DK in the QA and I have 10 bucks. 6th place. Won’t hold Up I am sure. Dubnyk…..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).