7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Carolina ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) at  Detroit ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 125 ) at  Toronto ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 100 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 135 ) at  Nashville ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -180 ) at  Colorado ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

Forsberg+Kucherov+Towes=$$$$$$$$$$

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

And CHI1…………

Did you do any good? I tried to follow all of those helpers earlier in the thread to no avail. I went gut and DK ranking so I may break even.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Considering how much nash1, tb1, and win/tor multiple lines I had, it’s amazing nothing going to pan out. Wrong combos with the dud lines I had like NJ1, car1. Oh well.

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

Forsberg+Kucherov+Towes=$$$$$$$$$$

You gonna play tomorrow night?

• jonube

Schmaltz , as of this comment, had a goal and two assists. A “meh” option? Just proving ..no one really knows anything.

• KindGuy

@lloydjv1 said...

Did you do any good? I tried to follow all of those helpers earlier in the thread to no avail. I went gut and DK ranking so I may break even.

I went with my own research. I need Avs2 to get going.

• lloydjv1

I am cashing 6/10 LU tonight. Most QA, but maybe a small profit if it holds up. Def not like NBA,

• KindGuy

@lloydjv1 said...

You gonna play tomorrow night?

Is there NBA tomorrow?

• fildo22

I’m at 206 on FD with a 3 from Muzzin, is that a regular score for NHL or has tonight been pretty high?

• Dirt_Lavert

Going to finish at .20% and .19% cashes. This sucks

Mantha over Nylander

Schneider over Bishop

Either or and I’d be fine

• KindGuy

Hedman over Dustin….. that’s gonna burn.

• thetitanlb

Gosh dang it needed Nashville really bad in that it to make noise. Sigh had a legit shot at the gpp till kuch and toews scored again

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

Is there NBA tomorrow?

LOL.I am chomping at that bit myself. Just trying to break even in this right now.

• lloydjv1

@fildo22 said...

I’m at 206 on FD with a 3 from Muzzin, is that a regular score for NHL or has tonight been pretty high?

Good lord. FD must have a crazy scoring system. I have a 6th place QA on DK worth 10 bucks at 62.3 FPS.

• Messiah717

@fildo22 said...

High scoring tonight. Hat tricks and two goal games abound.

• KindGuy

Avalanche were awful on that Power play. Nothing more frustrating than a team that can’t take advantage of the PP.

• lloydjv1

Big woot, but I made about 9 dollars tonight on my 10 entries, At least I covered my fees and some. 74 FPS in one QA. Coulda been worse.

• dragon1952

Just came back in to check after being away for a while….holy shit what a high scoring night…I’ve got 175 in a FD LU and it’s more than half way back in the pack :^ /

• Messiah717

Testosterown killing it in the .25 contests. Congrats.

• KindGuy

C’mon Avs2….. tie it up!

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

Avalanche were awful on that Power play. Nothing more frustrating than a team that can’t take advantage of the PP.

You should have seen the Penguins the other night. As i recall that was a mess.

• lloydjv1

Hell, what is a high score on DK? I see all of these monsters on FD, but my best is about 63???

• fildo22

@Messiah717 said...

High scoring tonight. Hat tricks and two goal games abound.

Ok good to know.. sitting in 149/24,000.. maybe it’s time to make the switch from basketball.

• KindGuy

Slate over. Damnn that was frustrating to watch the end of the Avs game. So many chances.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.