7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Carolina ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) at  Detroit ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 125 ) at  Toronto ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 100 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 135 ) at  Nashville ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -180 ) at  Colorado ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mathewsmarner

yeah but with all of the sens offense out, can u imagine the amount of blocked shots the d has to contend with

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Never chase blocked shots. Especially at this price.

• jregger

@Zieg30 said...

I prefer Dubnyk, Rinne, Lundqvist, and Schneider to Budaj, Ward and Anderson, but I will have a bunch of exposure to Budaj and a few Anderson lineups as well.

Are you thinking Schneider over Budaj even without regard to salary?

• mathewsmarner

alright, u won’t chase blocked shots, how about the added time on ice? game exposure?

• KindGuy

From a non DFS perspective, is CHI-MIN supposed to be a good game. I’m not familiar with a lot of the teams but the numbers suggest MIN2 and CHI2 will be a great battle.

• maxeernst

@elementasrat said...

From a non DFS perspective, is CHI-MIN supposed to be a good game. I’m not familiar with a lot of the teams but the numbers suggest MIN2 and CHI2 will be a great battle.

Should be a solid real-life hockey game. MIN is a great defensive team that has impressive depth. CHI2 is an offensive force.

Have a feeling the Wild come out on top here but it’ll be a battle.

• Njsum1

@mathewsmarner said...

alright, u won’t chase blocked shots, how about the added time on ice? game exposure?

Seems like karlsson gets a good amount of his points from assists, and he seems unlikely to get a bunch of those tonight. However, he did have a good all around game last game with Ryan out and Hoffman missing most of the game. He’s facing a hot goalie tonight, so it looks if he’s gonna get there, it will be with shots on goal and blocks. If he scores or assists it would be surprising. However, the increase in ice time and responsibility is intriguing. Also…I know very little about hockey so take what I just wrote with a grain of the finest salt.

• kirby34

Thoughts on Dotchin? Helps me fit in Mantha on the turbo slate.

• TicketRaven

Schneider in goal is the answer to all your dreams!

• KindGuy

Now that I’ve learned about some of the advanced NHL stats, I’m gonna change up my strategy. No more relying on Goalie stats.

• TicketRaven

Preds win 7-4
    Habs beat the Rangers in OT 3-2
    Pens and Car go 4-3 in ot
    Col beats LA 4-1
    Devils shutout the Twats 3-0
    Min beats Hawks 2-1

• mathewsmarner

now it’s time to check out confirmed goalies………….confirmed: murray price lungdvist anderson shneider greiss mrazek bishop brossoit andersson hallybuck dubnyk crawford elliot pikard likely: ward rinne budaj

• mathewsmarner

need some feedback, karlsson/phaneuf or daughty/hedman

• sizzlebeans

@TicketRaven said...

Schneider in goal is the answer to all your dreams!

I’ve got another no one has mentioned in here, as well. Hope that doesn’t mean he’s about to get shelled. But I think he’s in a good spot to see a lot of shots and get the win.

• mathewsmarner

i’m just curious, who has been ottawa’s up front since the days of alfredsson and spezza, that being said why is ottawa’s dmen such a bad pick? it’s the same team for the past 2 years give or take a stone or a hoffman
    you think other teams don’t already know about karlsson?

• mathewsmarner

cam ward confirmed

• spursfan1

Care to share with the community? I’m new and only playing Cash in casual events on DK and could use a little advice

• fanturds

im just going to sling a lineup at this and do no research.

• mathewsmarner

locking in karlsson and phaneuf

• TicketRaven

There are 8 American-born players in the lineup for the Devils; and 6 in lineup for the Senators in tonight’s gm in Newark.

• gaelicgirl

Trying something new tonight, nobody over $7800 and nobody under $4300. On to the late slate lineups…then a beer!

• NextSignal

Rangers / Leafs and Greiss on a light night with little time to research. Enjoy my money.

• mathewsmarner

free game on nhl.com is pens/hurricanes

• mathewsmarner

give u my lineup and we can split the profits
    all we need is a witness or two (the more the better)
    who wants to volunteer as a witness? pending a trade of a roster and a profit split?

• Olhausen

@gaelicgirl said...

Hi Olhausen, glad to see you’re still here! Yep, moved back from Reno around Christmas. It’s nice to be able to play DFS again, although I’m just biding my time with NBA (and NHL this week) until MLB starts up again…same with you, I’m sure. :D

Oh yes I can’t wait for MLB to start. Only difference is I like the NHL much more then the NBA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).