7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Carolina ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) at  Detroit ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 125 ) at  Toronto ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 100 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 135 ) at  Nashville ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -180 ) at  Colorado ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mathewsmarner

back to back pp for car same instigator in malkin right out of the penalty box

• JimKronlund

Annd Montreal scores lol

• Kjwhalen77

Guy currently in 1st place has a 4-man MTL stack and lundquist as his goalie…. wtf?

• mathewsmarner

most amazing pp from carolina….all 1:80 in pitts defence end and skinner with the goal

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@mathewsmarner said...

most amazing pp from carolina….all 1:80 in pitts defence end and skinner with the goal

That was nice. Have the Skinner line with Stempniak at 0.7% owned in the big $7 FD gpp. Hope he has a career night, lol.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Hope I don’t regret not playing Schneider…

• mathewsmarner

went with skinner lindholm and stall

• KindGuy

Finally stopped rostering the Hurricanes and they decide to score. Smh.

TOR1 is chalk? Damn.. I thought I was being sneaky.

• Njsum1

Hockey is a fun sport to research, yet the scoring is quite boring. I’d be interested in playing more often if watching my lineups page was more than just a tad more exciting then watching paint dry.

• mathewsmarner

if only stempniak had a better handle of the puck there

• JimKronlund

7 dif LU
    1 with Skinner the rest Toronto against a team who has the worst goals against in the league. WPG
    1 all Rangers
    1 all Pittsburg
    1 all Los Angelas
    2 all Toronto
    1 all Edmonton

Also 1 in the arcade with 40 Skinner the rest Toronto.

• FRISCO

lmao laine and matthews are over 20%, didn’t think they’d crack 12-15%

• Dirt_Lavert

Just changed my last lu last minute away from Leivo and Komarov. Crap. Do have each in a lu but not together! Damn! Also played Ellis over Zaitsev lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

nice start of leivo…………

• JimKronlund

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Just changed my last lu last minute away from Leivo and Komarov. Crap. Do have each in a lu but not together! Damn! Also played Ellis over Zaitsev lol

That will leave a burn mark.

• Dirt_Lavert

My one Leivo/Komarov and no Kadri lu I changed last minute. Please chill for a bit Leivo lol

• Hipster_doofus57

Well 2nd to last night donating money via NHL dfs tried a few different lu’s using a couple different strategies good luck everyone

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Line goal for Schiefele line. Yes sir. Wish I had more Leivo. Ugh. Good start so far. Hopefully, NJ1 get going in period 2.

• Dirt_Lavert

I have Perrault at 9% over Levio at 21% in an SE

Hopefully Leivo doesn’t put me away at that ownership.

• Dirt_Lavert

Leine also 31% single entry? damnnnn

• Dirt_Lavert

Perrault with another dime on the Little goal. I’ll take it! Also have Bufiglien!

• KindGuy

How do you guys predict high scoring affairs such as WPG-TOR? Vegas? High pace? Bad Goalies? My WPG fade isn’t looking too good right now.

• JimKronlund

That WPG PP goal is the prototypical type of goal that all teams need to do more.
    Put the puck on net with traffic.
    Drives me crazy to watch endless parameter passing with 1-3 shots on net during a PP.

• Dirt_Lavert

And of course Perrault gets the assist taken away.

And Schneider gives one up. Thought I was actually killing it for once

• JimKronlund

@elementasrat said...

How do you guys predict high scoring affairs such as WPG-TOR? Vegas? High pace? Bad Goalies? My WPG fade isn’t looking too good right now.

WPG allow the most goals in the league and Tor scores a lot. Just basic assumptions.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).