NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 150 ) at  Chicago ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

@Benf15harp said...

I got 6 blackhawks

Is it different in hockey DFS to where you can use more than 4 players from the same team in a lineup?

• Benf15harp

@RandysCrow said...

Is it different in hockey DFS to where you can use more than 4 players from the same team in a lineup?

I’m on dk. Ur on fd correct?

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@RandysCrow said...

I don’t think Draftkings has any limit (just that you need to have players from 3 different teams).

Fanduel you can only have 4, but they don’t have a 3 team requirement.

• yisman

I think I saw some double ups wind up with only 6/11 joined. Wow.

I was too late. Lots of contests to join.

• Benf15harp

I’d like to add: I have no clue what I’m doing. Lol
    But, the strategy of 6 predators the other night worked out well so might as well try it again

• RandysCrow

@Benf15harp said...

I’m on dk. Ur on fd correct?

That is correct….

I think I am going to have to check out DK at some point. I think on the NBA forum there has been discussions of the pros and cons to each. I just didn’t want to have to deposit in both so I was hoping that I could create a little bank roll in FD first and then transfer out and open up a DK account too.

• hautalak

@Blahaaron said...

when team Canada womens team beats the yanks for gold

Agree to disagree!

Care to wager something somehow?

• RandysCrow

@zshoom said...

Fanduel you can only have 4, but they don’t have a 3 team requirement

It might not be a requirement but 3 teams is a minimum you can have (4 each from two teams and 1 from wherever)

I have seen on some football slates that people stack 8 players from 1 game and then pick a player from somewhere else. Wonder how often that works out to cash…..

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

I’d like to add: I have no clue what I’m doing. Lol
    But, the strategy of 6 predators the other night worked out well so might as well try it again

Haha…I have little clue as well when it comes to hockey. I used 6 predators the other night as well and it was my highest score of the nba all star break. I think you need the team to score at least 4 goals or else that strategy busts. I did it yesterday with 5 fliers yet had line 1 and both defenseman, when line 2 scored all the points…smh.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

It might not be a requirement but 3 teams is a minimum you can have (4 each from two teams and 1 from wherever)

I have seen on some football slates that people stack 8 players from 1 game and then pick a player from somewhere else. Wonder how often that works out to cash…..

that is a terrible idea for football. IT would be a rare instance that a football stack like that would work. Would have to be a shoot out. Only so many TDs to go around.

GL tonight guys. Dipped my toes in again after my disastrous drop from being in first in multiple gpps at around 10pm last night.

• hautalak

So much for CHI being under owned. Let’s do this then.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@RandysCrow said...

On Fanduel you can go 4/4 with a goalie if you want though. On Draftkings I think you need skaters from three separate teams. That’s what I meant.

• RandysCrow

@yountingly said...

GL tonight guys. Dipped my toes in again after my disastrous drop from being in first in multiple gpps at around 10pm last night

Good luck to you as well. Sorry to hear about your drop….how far down did you end up?

• Blahaaron

If Vegas wins the game they set the record for most points in a season by an expansion team. They’re gonna wanna win this one so hard tonight, they couldn’t get it done against Anaheim.

• marker0357

UCONN fan?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

Good luck to you as well. Sorry to hear about your drop….how far down did you end up?

Pretty laughable to go from top 5 and a SOG from MDZ for solo 2nd for 10K at 10:45 to the $25 level. 14 points from Barrie, Mackinnon, Landeskog and Rantanen after a scoreless first period. What a kick to the groin.

• Blahaaron

Classic Patrick Kane, puck is shot by his teammate and hits the goalie and is going into the net and it’s nearly across the line when he taps it in. Stealing a goal from your teammates is why London knights teammates didn’t like you Patrick

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Blahaaron said...

Classic Patrick Kane, puck is shot by his teammate and hits the goalie and is going into the net and it’s nearly across the line when he taps it in. Stealing a goal from your teammates is why London knights teammates didn’t like you Patrick

He is arguably my most owned guy. So I will take it and my one game stack of the night is with Ott2 with Kane so I like this start.

• walkoff9

Ott2

Yesssss

• Blahaaron

@yountingly said...

He is arguably my most owned guy. So I will take it and my one game stack of the night is with Ott2 with Kane so I like this start.

nice. Hopefully the last few games don’t go bananas, you deserve a break.

• windsorpg

What’s the outlook on this late slate pros?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Blahaaron said...

nice. Hopefully the last few games don’t go bananas, you deserve a break.

Have a lot of Ana1 with some Vegas and little Calgary. Hope almost no Dallas so they are the ones who could kill me if they go off.

Anything can happen with DFS. I’m over it. Just so unlikely for a team to score 5 PP goals and a D to get 5 points. It was a scoreless game after 1 and I was still top 5 after AVs score the first 2 so I thought I could hang still. IT hurt cause it was just so unlikely. I play a bunch of Nascar so I am used to my guys sometimes crashing to make me lose a lot on the last lap.

• Schmo4

• RandysCrow

@yountingly said...

Pretty laughable to go from top 5 and a SOG from MDZ for solo 2nd for 10K at 10:45 to the $25 level. 14 points from Barrie, Mackinnon, Landeskog and Rantanen after a scoreless first period. What a kick to the groin.

This kinda sums it up….flying along then a soar to the top and then…….

At least that is how I used to see it…which is why I kinda stopped score watching!!!

• walkoff9

Welp

No kane

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.