NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 150 ) at  Chicago ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

Good grief, refs are calling all these weak calls against Canada and calls nothing for usa when there’s been at least 4 potential penalties

• malickiville

@Blahaaron said...

Phil Kessels sister is one of the stars on the American team so I would wager your penguin friends are indeed watching this.

dunno, I’m watching on laptop. I’m sure viewership would be much higher if not on until 1am on a Wed. Those dudes have little kids, so I’ll find out.

Canada just scored as I’m typing—great game so far, hope it’s epic. I respect the skills of these players no question.

• Blahaaron

If dougie Hamilton gets another hatty that would be incredible

• EhhTimmay

@younghazondabeat said...

WTF is up with Fluery???? He been ass lately smh….He needs to step the F up

It’s getting close to playoff time, he’s getting into form….

• apwoodroof

Had Kane and Forsberg… changed it to Fleury and I can’t even remember who. So dumb…

Dougie is saving my bacon tonight.

• RandysCrow

Come on Ryan Miller on for 16 more minutes!!!!

• younghazondabeat

@Blahaaron said...

If dougie Hamilton gets another hatty that would be incredible

Apparently Hamilton didnt get the last goal he got an assist on Tkachuk goal……so when is fanduel gonna update the score because thats what it says on NHL.Com

• Blahaaron

This is new. On the nhl app it has a countdown during the intermission on the live score page

• specvspeed03

Fleury over Miller decision is owning me right now. Looking like a top 200-300 lineup in the $10 gpp on DK and probably going to cost me triple digits at the minimum if Miller gets a SO

• younghazondabeat

@specvspeed03 said...

Fleury over Miller decision is owning me right now. Looking like a top 200-300 lineup in the $10 gpp on DK and probably going to cost me triple digits at the minimum if Miller gets a SO

Yeah Fluery is pissing me off right now too….he should fall into the win but thats about it

• Blahaaron

Well Anaheim3 was a bad idea lol

• younghazondabeat

@Blahaaron said...

Well Anaheim3 was a bad idea lol

The Ducks in general outside Miller….cause Fluery aint doing me no good smh

• younghazondabeat

Fluery just gave up another goal smh wtf….this dude is messing up my lines

• sizzlebeans

A goal by Nate Scmidt as the last goal of the night would be awesone

• RandysCrow

When does FD usually award SO points? They still haven’t credited Miller yet. Unless there is something I missed about qualifying for a SO…

• younghazondabeat

@RandysCrow said...

When does FD usually award SO points? They still haven’t credited Miller yet. Unless there is something I missed about qualifying for a SO…

FD usually awards it but they do take forever

• apwoodroof

Does DK have shutout points?

• BerkeleyBoss

I forgot that I put in a few lineups today impatiently waiting for NBA to be back. Checked a lil bit ago and I was in 1st in the FD $4.44 75k lol

I have Forsberg at goalie though, so when the Ducks game finished it bumped me down to 60th.

• RandysCrow

@younghazondabeat said...

FD usually awards it but they do take forever

Was just credited…..Now I just need to hold on to where I am at and have a strong finish by Backlund, Frolik and Hamilton. Currently sitting at 160.6 Come on CGY, big come back lol

• Blahaaron

@apwoodroof said...

Does DK have shutout points?

Yep. 2 extra points. Usually takes 10 mins to credit them.

• yisman

The officials in this gold medal game are incompetent. Several missed calls, including no penalty on what should’ve been a five minute major.

Then they just missed an obvious icing.

• yisman

US just tied it with 6:21 remaining in the third.

First breakaway I’ve seen this game.

• yisman

Carpenter in February: 6 goals, 3 assists in 10 games

• sizzlebeans

A goal by Schmidt will earn me a stick lift ticket. C’mon man!

• Blahaaron

@yisman said...

The officials in this gold medal game are incompetent. Several missed calls, including no penalty on what should’ve been a five minute major.

Then they just missed an obvious icing.

Refs were working hard to give the yanks the game. Apparently but only in this game is boarding not a 5 minute major.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.