NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 150 ) at  Chicago ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sizzlebeans

Oh well. Cashed well tonight and collected 1 line change and 4 dangle tickets. Had two stick lift tickets at one point toward the middle of the games.

• RandysCrow

@sizzlebeans said...

Oh well. Cashed well tonight and collected 1 line change and 4 dangle tickets. Had two stick lift tickets at one point toward the middle of the games.

Congrats, I didn’t do as well as you but I am happy how I performed over the NBA break. Overall increased the bankroll by close to $15 so that is a win in my eyes.

I think I am going to even out my entries and put a little more into the NHL and a little less into the NBA for the rest of this season as see how it goes.

• Lathum

What a game

• Blahaaron

One of the best games of all time. Congrats yanks. You were the best this year.

• Ravensfan929

@Blahaaron said...

When americans say hockey like “hackey” it really hurts me deep down in my soul but ill get over it when team Canada womens team beats the yanks for gold

I guess you won’t be getting over it anytime soon

• Blahaaron

@Ravensfan929 said...

I guess you won’t be getting over it anytime soon

Nah I’ll just remind myself how the American mens team choked. That brings me a lot of pleasure. I’m proud of the American womens team. I’m a fan of many of the players. And many of them were on the teams that lost to Canada. So I’m happy for them.

• SkateFiend

The win by team USA will likely close out my brief NHL run.

It was a positive experience, although I got bit cute in the last two day and lost most of the little money I won. I learned the hard way that the top goalies can’t be treated like aces in the MLB – yikes.

I was doing well enough that I may still play some quarter games. It’s fun to play DFS when your lineup still has a chance somewhat late in the night. In the NBA you’re out really quick.

• thetitanlb

@Blahaaron said...

Refs were working hard to give the yanks the game. Apparently but only in this game is boarding not a 5 minute major.

Iono there is no checking and the USA girl got absolutely wrecked. Hard to say the refs were trying to give USA the game when the most erroginous ref decision was against USA which shoulda been a 5 minute major and they got nothing

• thetitanlb

@Blahaaron said...

One of the best games of all time. Congrats yanks. You were the best this year.

Yeah agreed one of the best games ever. That deke on the last USA goal in the shootout was possibly the best move I have ever seen. Especially in a moment like that

• bartow33

@sizzlebeans said...

I cashed in all my lineups as well….

• hautalak

@Blahaaron said...

Nah I’ll just remind myself how the American mens team choked. That brings me a lot of pleasure. I’m proud of the American womens team. I’m a fan of many of the players. And many of them were on the teams that lost to Canada. So I’m happy for them.

I thought you were salty about penalties and were going to be really upset but this clarifies. Thanks for being a good sport. Unfortunately I was not able to watch the game. Too bad you didn’t take my wager offer ;)

And as far as the US men’s team I had no expectations so I wouldn’t say they “blew” it. Making it to the medal round was always a stretch IMO.

• keephustlincuz

• sizzlebeans

@bartow33 said...

I cashed in all my lineups as well….

Nice! Have to say, if it weren’t for your goalie math, I probably would have still been on MAF, and may not have won the extra tickets. WOuld have still cashed in the regular games I played, but for a lot less. I’m going to keep experimenting with your idea going forward. Thanks for putting that out there!

• bartow33

@sizzlebeans said...

Nice! Have to say, if it weren’t for your goalie math, I probably would have still been on MAF, and may not have won the extra tickets. WOuld have still cashed in the regular games I played, but for a lot less. I’m going to keep experimenting with your idea going forward. Thanks for putting that out there!

Yea like I said that approac at least for goalie is the only thing nhl wise I have been constantly successful at, a good majority of the time I always have decent pts from my goalie… and give some credit to yourself, if it wasn’t for you breaking down the splits I was looking at MAF or Bishop. I actually went to bed at the very botttom of mist my multipliers with the 2 late games into the 2nd period. I thought I was done, woke up to a very nice surprising cashing in everything to include the one 5x I entered

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.