7:05 PM :  Carolina ( -105 ) at  Florida ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( 145 ) at  Toronto ( -165 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 115 ) at  Montreal ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 180 ) at  Nashville ( -220 ) —- T: 5½u-40
    8:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -125 ) at  Dallas ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-40
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 120 ) at  Vancouver ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

@GJoyce9
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Quinn said Adam McQuaid is “actually fine.” Had an upper-body injury, could have gone back in but they decided to play it safe. #NYR

Thanks for this!! Was worried.

• marker0357

@hautalak said...

I’m in Indy too! Anything Sun King for that matter but that one’s my fav.

As for tonight I finished with 51 in my 2nd lineup when I learned most of OTT was out. NJ with Gallagher hatty.

Nice. Try the new Mexican Lager by Sun King. It’s pretty good if you like Lagers. The Wee Mac is my favorite since I like the Scottish Ales & Browns.

• yisman

@Bam79 said...

#StecherChalkNight..

You know this can’t end well. haha

55% in the Felixx freeroll

HCassidy looking strong for last place.

10.8 currently thanks to Binnington

no one went with the all scrubs strategy to try and steal last place

I’m solidly stuck in the middle. What else is new?

• Bam79

Yes. Haha.. I went Stecher AND Spooner. SJ2 worked out; Tor2 not so much.

• mattspot10

Ryan Johansen didn’t have a zero DK point night for as far as the eye can see but he managed to get one tonight against the Kings at home?

• nickbloggerman

Need these Stars to hold strong these last few minutes.

• luckyjgk10

Thanks for this Felixxx….. I learned a lot by having a discussion with you earlier this year about your lineup construction. Have made a huge stride ever since. Don’t post very often but definitely lurk this forum all the time.

My DK name is jstunna34 by the way. Different from the account name on here. Hoping I can hold onto a top 3 finish here on the freeroll!

Currently sitting 3rd in the $50 hip check as well with hischier/palmieri not helping that lineup lol

• yisman

@yisman said...

I guarantee we’re going to hit 60!

and thanks for the note about fanduel. That contest already has over 2,000 entries. Should hit 8,000.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/32968/contests/32968-225531295/enter

Only 5598 entries.

11,500 places paid so the full 15,000 is not getting paid out. Unusual for a free roll.

• Bam79

Kidding me, NYI? …lol..

I needed that Lehner 3 pts.

• Felixxberg

@luckyjgk10 said...

Thanks for this Felixxx….. I learned a lot by having a discussion with you earlier this year about your lineup construction. Have made a huge stride ever since. Don’t post very often but definitely lurk this forum all the time.

My DK name is jstunna34 by the way. Different from the account name on here. Hoping I can hold onto a top 3 finish here on the freeroll!

Currently sitting 3rd in the $50 hip check as well with hischier/palmieri not helping that lineup lol

No problem! I’m trying to get better myself too, not always sticking to the basic strategy.

Good luck! You should hold for a top 5 in the freeroll. Good luck to Nick too!

• Felixxberg

@Bam79 said...

Kidding me, NYI? …lol..

I needed that Lehner 3 pts.

Crazy how 3 minutes can change everything!

• Bam79

@Felixxberg said...

Crazy how 3 minutes can change everything!

Yep. 4pt swing, just like that.

Gotta love it..even if you hate it.. haha

• yisman

Barzal stuck me with a -6 on Yahoo!

That was on the later slates.

On the main slate, I had Malkin/Hornqvist/DeSmith/Bjustad for the Yahoo Cup :(

• Bam79

I’m pretty sure the Pens announcer said that “Hornq was pointless in 13…” Ouch.

• mr_papageorgio

Just checked my LU to see that my “genius” stars stacked paid off and I’m sitting second in the free roll. Where was this when I played all the $400s last week???? Sometimes you just have to laugh.

• mr_papageorgio

I never considered Gallagher but had I played him over Palmieri I would have taken 4th in the $8…only a $1225 difference lol

• the_shashi

@mr_papageorgio said...

I never considered Gallagher but had I played him over Palmieri I would have taken 4th in the $8…only a $1225 difference lol

I spent 20900 of my salary cap on Crosby-Malkin-Kessel for my 400 entry tonight- seemed liked a brilliant idea at the time. LOL.

• Felixxberg

I won’t be available tomorrow morning but for those who won, you can inbox me and I’ll send you the payment via PayPal or Interac transfer tomorrow afternoon!

Barring any change, nickbloggerman is the freeroll champion!

• mr_papageorgio

@the_shashi said...

I spent 20900 of my salary cap on Crosby-Malkin-Kessel for my 400 entry tonight- seemed liked a brilliant idea at the time. LOL.

I certainly wouldn’t have talked you out of it. If my Pens keep this up they will be golfing soon!

• terlingua

@Felixxberg said...

I won’t be available tomorrow morning but for those who won, you can inbox me and I’ll send you the payment via PayPal or Interac transfer tomorrow afternoon!

You are a good guy Felixxberg. I did not win anything but had a great time! Thanks for doing this.

• sizzlebeans

@mr_papageorgio said...

I was looking for a 7th line and the data really favored MTL. I considered them, but I ultimately decided on NJ1 instead of MTL…even though I already had NJ2 as one of my lines.

• nickbloggerman

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks again Felix, you are a legend. Will be playing much more NHL from now on!

• hautalak

Congrats to the winners last night! And thanks again Felix for the freeroll! Hopefully people can keep taking things down here. And I know you and shasi have a nice chance ahead of you.

As for me I was expecting more out of VAN! They were the “main” lineup and it was looking ok with STL L1 but the scoring dried up and wasn’t from the Pettersson line. Luckily I did end up on a NJ onslaught (but dammit Palmieri) with the OTT news so that cashed easily with the Gallagher hatty. If only I played that lineup as my “main”. I would have been a lot happier today since it hit 51. Oh well not a bad night as my Yahoo single bullet tripled up and my $10 NBA lineup cashed for $30.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Oh well not a bad night as my Yahoo single bullet tripled up and my $10 NBA lineup cashed for $30.

Nice work there hautalak! I was almost suckered into that NBA contest but knew I wouldn’t be around to check for late scratches pre-lock. Incidentally that hurt me in NHL with the damn trade deadline shenanigans; several bubbled entries with Johannsen on Yahoo and FD.

Also thanks again to Felix and congrats to winners.

• TnCowboy

Congrats to all that killed last night.
    Felix, you are awesome. Your insight over the last couple of seasons has helped me a lot!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.