• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM :  Detroit ( 267 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -330 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 151 ) at  Carolina ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    8:38 PM :  Nashville ( -127 ) at  Chicago ( 107 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    8:38 PM :  St. Louis ( 116 ) at  Dallas ( -134 ) —- T: 5½u-32
    9:08 PM :  Boston ( -147 ) at  Calgary ( 127 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -107 ) at  Edmonton ( -113 ) —- T: 5½o-17
    10:08 PM :  Colorado ( -160 ) at  Anaheim ( 140 ) —- T: 6u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

Felixxberg – 142.9
    turnabuck – 138
    ifthethunder – 128.7
    mfetzner – 126.3
    TheDaz – 126.1

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/21 – 7:00 PM)

Full – 30/30

• hautalak

That was a tough forum contest last night!

Going back to the well to pick on DET today. Just gotta figure out my Isles besides Eberle…

• antzilla810

NYR1 are playing out of their minds lately.

• Southie777

@antzilla810 said...

NYR1 are playing out of their minds lately.

I know, Kreids better save some of that for when he comes over to the Bruins!

• Balibraun

@hautalak said...

That was a tough forum contest last night!

Going back to the well to pick on DET today. Just gotta figure out my Isles besides Eberle…

why did you single out eberle? He injured?

• hautalak

@Balibraun said...

why did you single out eberle? He injured?

No, sorry that’s the only one I “know” I want to play now. Will have to decide on if I want a full line or some combo of 2 lines or whatever haha

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

Felixxberg

Congrats, Felixxberg!

I did not get the memo to play Jake Muzzin.
    ~

• sportsnut11

Wow Jackets in some serious trouble now. First Jones and now Bjorkstrand out 8 to 10 weeks with a fractured ankle. Team might not recover from this.

• sportsnut11

@Southie777 said...

I know, Kreids better save some of that for when he comes over to the Bruins!

Don’t think ur getting Kreider Southie. Ya’ll just traded for Kase and all I kept hearing was Backes and a 1st rounder for Kreider. Hopefully this means Kreider is staying in NY atleast for a Rangers fan like myself I hope so.

• yisman

Kase to Boston for Backes and a first

I assume Boston is just dumping Backes’ salary because he hasn’t been playing in the NHL.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Kase to Boston for Backes and a first

As a CAPS fan, you know how much I want this to work out for Boston.
    ~

• Southie777

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up! I actually love getting Kase, have admired the cut of his jib on some bad Ducks teams! Love it! Feel for Backes, great dude, but this is a good move for the B’s! (And, yes, I would agree that this takes them out of the running for Kreider or Palmieri.)

• stellagirl

It is airport terminal lineup day at DFW!!

LOVING NYI, all flavors and sizes. Liking some exposure to MIN, DAL, BOS, COL.

May also dabble with a bit of NSH and NYR, but NYI, MIN, and DAL all really pop off my spreadsheet today so will start there.

Should be home in time to check here for news and make final tweaks.

• ifthethunder

@stellagirl said...

May also dabble with a bit of NSH and NYR, but NYI, MIN, and DAL all really pop off my spreadsheet today so will start there.

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

https://youtu.be/qeMFqkcPYcg
    ~

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Isles should be in desperation mode. If we don’t win tonight, we should become sellers. Retiring Tonelli’s number 27 tonight. Anders wears same number now #27 so I will be going with the narrative as well.

• PhoFever

@stellagirl said...

I love airport lineup days. Grab a Starbuicks, find a quiet spot at a gate with with a later departure, nothing but you and your phone, no pressure to look at deeper statistics…

• Balibraun

Isles – 2 goals in last 4 games. Get me on board as to why they are a good play. What am I missing?

• Volkster6

@Balibraun said...

Isles – 2 goals in last 4 games. Get me on board as to why they are a good play. What am I missing?

Because they’re playing Detroit is my guess. I’m staying far far far away

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t know if Isles are a good play but as an Isles homer, I will have some. They are in desperation mode and Trotz will have them ready in an absolute must win situation. They are back home and playing at a loud raucous Coliseum tonight since they are retiring Tonelli’s number. It will be sell out loud crowd unlike Brooklyn and they could easily feed off that and put up a strong performance. Have some injuries and the third line is thin but I’ll have some of the Barzal line. My first lu actually had NYI1 with Anthansiou 1 off as I think we could give up a couple of goals still.

• Balibraun

@yountingly said...

I don’t know if Isles are a good play but as an Isles homer, I will have some. They are in desperation mode and Trotz will have them ready in an absolute must win situation. They are back home and playing at a loud raucous Coliseum tonight since they are retiring Tonelli’s number. It will be sell out loud crowd unlike Brooklyn and they could easily feed off that and put up a strong performance. Have some injuries and the third line is thin but I’ll have some of the Barzal line. My first lu actually had NYI1 with Anthansiou 1 off as I think we could give up a couple of goals still.

Beauty! I appreciate the explanation. I’m just a dime time fish trying to improve. Thanks for the insight.

• gairz

Does anybody know if the MIN dads are still with their boys on the dads trip?

• Balibraun

Any interest in Mike Green? Hronek our gives green 1pp spot and big minutes (24 last game)

• sizzlebeans

@gairz said...

Does anybody know if the MIN dads are still with their boys on the dads trip?

They are. It’s why Rask and Pateryn are playing. Last chance to get them in for their dads.

• gairz

thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).