• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM :  Detroit ( 267 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -330 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 151 ) at  Carolina ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    8:38 PM :  Nashville ( -127 ) at  Chicago ( 107 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    8:38 PM :  St. Louis ( 116 ) at  Dallas ( -134 ) —- T: 5½u-32
    9:08 PM :  Boston ( -147 ) at  Calgary ( 127 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -107 ) at  Edmonton ( -113 ) —- T: 5½o-17
    10:08 PM :  Colorado ( -160 ) at  Anaheim ( 140 ) —- T: 6u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• stellagirl

@Balibraun said...

Isles – 2 goals in last 4 games. Get me on board as to why they are a good play. What am I missing?

While I wait to get off this plane, I’ll give you my personal reasoning.

— Isle should be playing desperate hockey
    — its narrative night in Long Island
    DET has given up a NHL high 131 goals on the road (LAK are 2nd worst, 10 behind that number and have played 3 more games!)
    —despite struggles the past few games, overall in their last 15 home games they are one of the top scoring teams in the slate (nearly 3.50 goals per) and DET is giving up over 4.00 over that same split

So for me it’s as much about how bad DET is versus how I really feel about NYI

• yisman

DK goalie pool:

Varlamov, Stalock

• stellagirl

Yisman, what’s drawing you to Stalock?

• yisman

@stellagirl said...

Yisman, what’s drawing you to Stalock?

he’s very cheap for the matchup

Expected him to be more like 7600

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Eakin to the Jets, that’s sneaky huge.

Twitter

• Balibraun

@stellagirl said...

While I wait to get off this plane, I’ll give you my personal reasoning.

— Isle should be playing desperate hockey
    — its narrative night in Long Island
    DET has given up a NHL high 131 goals on the road (LAK are 2nd worst, 10 behind that number and have played 3 more games!)
    —despite struggles the past few games, overall in their last 15 home games they are one of the top scoring teams in the slate (nearly 3.50 goals per) and DET is giving up over 4.00 over that same split

So for me it’s as much about how bad DET is versus how I really feel about NYI

All makes sense. I’m on the isles now. Thanks for the info! Looking to take down a dime time tonight! Haha

• klubba575

Why would Vegas trade away depth to a fellow playoff contender for a 4th round pick?

• klubba575

Vegas is one loss away from losing their division lead and fighting WPG for a wild card spot.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Balibraun said...

Any interest in Mike Green? Hronek our gives green 1pp spot and big minutes (24 last game)

He’s the run away best defensive option tonight and it’s not even close. I also can’t even begin to explain how badly I don’t want to say that.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

ANDREW LADD IS BACK, CALL ME CRAZY.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@sirrobert6 said...

ANDREW LADD IS BACK, CALL ME CRAZY.

Hoping for 2015 Ladd tonight before he goes back to Siberia

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (2/22 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86185705

• tristanwolf

throw in devon toews birthday to the myriad of other NYI narratives tonight

• zovyn

Green is avergaing 4.8 F/D pts/game in the last 10 games – and that includes his 18.4 pt perfromance from the other night. 3.6 F/D pts/game over last 10 road efforts. I know he’s in a good spot tonight but I just can’t pull the trigger on him even at a base 3.5k when there are a half-dozen Dmen <$4k with more upside.

Then again, I’m a 1-lu guy AND I’m biased against my Red Wings AND I don’t win nearly as often (umm… rarely?) as most of the posters here so maybe I’m not the person to listen to anyway. :)

• stellagirl

@Balibraun said...

All makes sense. I’m on the isles now. Thanks for the info! Looking to take down a dime time tonight! Haha

As others have pointed out, they haven’t exactly been on fire the last few games so don’t blame me if it doesnt work out! Ha!

• maibockaddict

@tristanwolf said...

That is an important bit of information to have right there is that

• zovyn

Ellis is back in action tonight for NSH fyi y’all – should be on L1 with Josi and PP2 fwiw.

• tristanwolf

DK has Halak LWL has Rask as probable and DFO as unconfirmed…hmmm

• stellagirl

@tristanwolf said...

Nice! Haha! I have NYI1 or NYI2 + a few d-men in 10 of my 21 lineups. So about 50% isles…

• zovyn

@tristanwolf said...

RG shows Halak as Confirmed tonight in net for BOS but I have not seen any other corroboration.

• zovyn

F/D confirms Halak also.

• SA16

Green is not in a good spot nor is he on PP1.

• stellagirl

@tristanwolf said...

Not even going to mess with it. Just pulled Rask out of my lineups and moved those to Bishop and Francous. There! Problem solved.

• jjwd

LWL has Daley on DET PP1. You guys think this is wrong?

• stellagirl

(Double post)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler