Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:38 PM :  Philadelphia ( 160 ) at  Boston ( -180 ) —- T: 5o-30
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( -225 ) at  Ottawa ( 185 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    10:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( -105 ) at  Vancouver ( -115 ) —- T: 6½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• qatman

I have a pretty decent lineup today for a change. Ritchie or Couturier again would not be terrible.

• tristanwolf

@tristanwolf said...

really need jake allen to get the win here got a good one in the $4

uggghhh the worst finish

• zovyn

@tristanwolf said...

uggghhh the worst finish

Not for those of us with Brady Tkachuk

• zovyn

Ben Kuzma
    @benkuzma
    ·
    11m
    VAN vs. WPG:

Miller-Pettersson-Boeser
    Pearson-Horvat-Hoglander
    Roussel-Sutter-Gaudette
    MacEwen-Beagle-Virtanen

Edler-Schmidt
    Hughes-Benn
    Juolevi-Myers

Holtby

• OttawaCityMadman

Yep, I have Murray in one and Allen in the other. They almost tied in fpts. Needed the W for Allen for sure

• tristanwolf

@zovyn said...

Not for those of us with Brady Tkachuk

haha true. hope you are doing well in a different contest. i am back in first with the pasta hatty but prob gonna take a miracle need some randos to score some goals on hellebuyck

• zovyn

Heh. Every goal makes somebody happy, somebody sad. :)

I’m probably not affecting you any – FD only and pretty low-stakes.

Tied with 5 others for 1st on the FD PHI@BOS single-game – © Pasta with McAvoy, Ritchie, JVR, and Farabee. Was my lowest-stake slate/game today, $5 in, $61 out. Kinda sad I didn’t play another contest or two.

Guaranteed money in my 3-man challenge LU too with Pasta capt. Anything else is gravy tonight, I guess because that gets me a profit for the day.

Sitting with 110pts atm on the main slate with only 13pts from Rask during the 1st intermission on the last game with Petterson, Ehlers, Connor, Pionk, and Dubois still playing. A WPG explosion would be nice.

• tristanwolf

need derek forbort to keep blocking and shooting. a g or an a would be money

• jjwd

DUBOIS!

heh heh heh

• tristanwolf

still hangin on first by 7 points. i don’t know what i need. this game to end lol. a goal by a canuck no name pls.

• qatman

Good luck tristanwolf!

• zovyn

I need an Ehlers or Pionk OT goal for some good $$$ and a LOT of satty tickets. :)

• zovyn

Actually, Dubois is good enough! :)

• tristanwolf

needed nothing tohappen last 38 seconds to win 1k. petterson goal and dubois chalk drops me to crap. ahhh well get em tomorrow. tough beat.

• qatman

Had Dubois and Conner, not Wheeler or Scheifele. Scheifele I would not play at current price – Wheeler was a consideration but oh well. Get ‘em next time.

• zovyn

Grr… the Scheifele/Wheeler apples on that last goal were not appreciated. Oh well, still my best night of the month. Finished over the moneyline on all 5 FD slates today. :)

• zovyn

Finished 198.5 on the Main FD slate without Scheifele or Pasta and with Rask in net. Haven’t cracked 200 once this season, but getting closer.

• Steverino01

I had two lineups. Was going to be just one until I made last minute changes when seeing Dubois in. Allowed me to add in Pasta also. The problem is I didn’t have that lineup in any big contests as I just threw it in a bunch of Satties and Dimes. My original lineup still cashed in the forum contest with 129.7, but nothing else. The other lineup killed with 182.6, ugh. Still got a bunch of 1st, 2nd and 3rd’s in the dimes and 3 more hockey week puck drop and FHWC qualifier tickets. What could’ve been if I had more time. I blame golf and Nascar as there’s too much going on on Sunday.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I got crushed and I don’t even know why! I had a lot of VAN1 and WPG1, both in main and SD. Lack of Pasta in main and too much Horvat in SD I guess.

• cplatt87

Had a solid night. Top 10 in both the $1 and $5 single entries and won all but one of my cash games. Needed a night like this to prepare for Matthews to burn me again tomorrow!

• Steverino01

Well I guess I didn’t cash in the forum contest after all, but that lineup did cash in other contests. Not sure if there were some scoring adjustments or I was drunk.

Looks like the final tally of my good lineup was a whole $1.45 in and $47 + 3 $10 tickets + 1 $15 ticket out. Still killing me that I didn’t have time to consider putting it in a bigger contest, but hey it’s still a good return.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).