Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : Arizona ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : Columbus ( 170 ) at Boston ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM : Nashville ( -120 ) at Montreal ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:05 PM : San Jose ( 100 ) at St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheRyanFlaherty

Thank you @maxeernst
    Getting some more detailed analysis on my specific situation, while allowing me to still come to my own conclusion, is exactly what I was hoping for.
    Thanks again, that was the nudge I needed to re-assess things from a new angle.

• Whynot138

@maxeernst said...

Significantly IMO. Dubinsky is a very good defensive center-iceman. Would put him in the rung right below the elites like Bergeron and Toews.

hmmmm

view on jenner and Atkinson? marchand has been so hot

• maxeernst

@Whynot138 said...

hmmmm

view on jenner and Atkinson? marchand has been so hot

It’s been said, but they’re likely to see a ton of the Bergeron line. You have two hot forward lines here who will likely be facing each other. They’re both defensively responsible also.

Kind of has the feeling like they will shut each other down, but I’m not sure. I know Boston is a significant favorite here, but I think the Krejci-Eriksson line is where I’m looking in GPPs.

Add in the fact that Marchand is due to regress and everyone will be all over him anyway because of all the recency bias and reasonable price point and I like the Krejci Eriksson play even more.

• Whynot138

@maxeernst said...

It’s been said, but they’re likely to see a ton of the Bergeron line. You have two hot forward lines here who will likely be facing each other. They’re both defensively responsible also.

Kind of has the feeling like they will shut each other down, but I’m not sure. I know Boston is a significant favorite here, but I think the Krejci-Eriksson line is where I’m looking in GPPs.

Add in the fact that Marchand is due to regress and everyone will be all over him anyway because of all the recency bias and reasonably price point and I like the Krejci Eriksson play even more.

totally agree in gpp’s/ I didn’t phrase the question well but was really asking if the rest of the CBJ2 line is defensively proficient. you answered that. trying to think if marchy is a good cash game play or should I pivot to erikson and upgrade elsewhere

looking like that’s the logical play

• Beachbum2634

@maxeernst Great advice as always. Thanks. Still pondering Tarasenko. Anyone considering him for FD cash lineups?

• Doornumber03

I’m looking at possibly rolling the dice and getting Connolly in the cash lineup tonight to allow Kuz, Ovi, holtby. He’s done well against poor D’s and I think he’ll benefit on the Bergeron Line tonight. Not sure he’s worth the risk though…

• maxeernst

@Doornumber03 said...

I’m looking at possibly rolling the dice and getting Connolly in the cash lineup tonight to allow Kuz, Ovi, holtby.

Not sure what his price is on FD, but I too considered this on DK. He is pretty damn cheap (3500) which makes me more comfortable in a meh matchup. Also, Connolly saw decent PP time last game.

• Doornumber03

@maxeernst said...

Not sure what his price is on FD, but I too considered this on DK. He is pretty damn cheap (3500) which makes me more comfortable in a meh matchup. Also, Connolly saw decent PP time last game.

yeah i’m playing mostly on DraftKings right now. Hard to pass up the 3500 salary for what he has the possibility of doing

• Olhausen

Anyone have an update on M. Johansson of Washington? Coach said he had an illness but was likely a go for tonight but he’s listed as day to day on the DK lineup’s page.

• BuckeyeMC

I’m leaning towards Kreci/Eriksson as opposed to those top line guys for Boston.
    The question is whether or not I can get both of them in with Ovi.

• tristanwolf

What to do with OEL… Ownership will surely be low but maybe drop down to a Colton Parayko and have a bit to spend up to be safe?

• BeltWieldindad

@tristanwolf said...

What to do with OEL… Ownership will surely be low but maybe drop down to a Colton Parayko and have a bit to spend up to be safe?

that game is at 7 so we’ll know if hes in between 630-7. If hes in I would consider him full strength and not shy away from him if you would normally have interest in him.

• kirby34

Any interest in Sven Andrighetto in cash games? Minimum forward that sees time with the #1 pp unit.

• Whynot138

and fwiw of the two games boston has played versus CBJ they have 4 goals. Bergeron, marchand, pastrnak and eriksson

• Olhausen

@Olhausen said...

Anyone have an update on M. Johansson of Washington? Coach said he had an illness but was likely a go for tonight but he’s listed as day to day on the DK lineup’s page.

Anyone? I have him in two lineup’s that I like a lot but not sure if it’s worth the risk.

• Strikeouts

@Olhausen said...

Anyone? I have him in two lineup’s that I like a lot but not sure if it’s worth the risk.

Not on ice for warmups

• ShowMeYourHITS

Via Twitter, for what it’s worth….

Isabelle Khurshudyan ‏@ikhurshudyan · 1m1 minute ago

Don’t see Johansson on the ice for warmups.

• ShowMeYourHITS

OEL is on the ice, also via twitter

• Whynot138

Johansson reportedly out tonight

• bstreich9

Can lineups please lock. Anxiety is killing me lol. I have so much Holtby I feel as if it’s a trap

• TicketRaven

Don’t want any part of OEL – why would he play even at 80% against the Caps – I like Chimera on the Caps tonight

I also like Fisher for the Preds – i see a good night for Gustufson in goal for the Bruins – also like Holtby and the chalk – Ovechkin scattered throughout my GPP lineups with alot of Beauleau on D and Niskanen – Orlav too on D for the Caps – Love Ovie, Marchand, and Neal together in GPP’s with the Pickle Man on “D” for the Sharks –

• BuckeyeMC

Punt D, Stone, Morrow, Beaulieu or Murray?

• dude_abides7

I love what stone is doing but that is a tough MU and on FD he is a big red light. I personally like Morrow. He gets PP2 time as well.

• TicketRaven

Morrow – yes!

• BuckeyeMC

yeah, Stone with Connauton is a huge ‘-’ risk on FD. I saw Connauton on D enough in Columbus that even getting sheltered minutes can still be bad.
    I guess I am gonna have to play Morrow and hope my Jackets suck.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).