Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : Arizona ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : Columbus ( 170 ) at Boston ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM : Nashville ( -120 ) at Montreal ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:05 PM : San Jose ( 100 ) at St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Dewoc19

NOOOO, Tarasenko goalpost, I needed that goal!!!

• choppadown

Sitting in 36th in the hip check with 46.3…goalie win would’ve sure went a long way to making be feel better, alas it wasn’t in the cards for Gus tonight.

• BeltWieldindad

@Dewoc19 said...

My point is I thought Washington was gonna be more explosive tonight, I would have thought they put up 6 and Colombus only 3 and obviously the majority felt that way too considering how highly owned WSH1 was, I went CBJ2 + Williams and Kuznetsov, Korpisalo kinda hurt me giving up for but at least he won at only 5% owned

Bruins giving up almost 4 goals a game at home over the last 1-2 months, CBJ on DK was a great (contrarian) play. I was a little skittish on CBJ2 myself having to go up against bergeron and marchand for most of the time.

Now SJS scoring 6 on the other hand…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).