7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  Ottawa ( 170 ) —- T: -200
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Washington ( -110 ) at  Florida ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    9:05 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Colorado ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Dallas ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

Hey didn’t want y’all to think I was a fair weather poster now that NBA is back…haha😁. Still gonna make 1 lineup per night for hockey. Had fun playin the DFS skatey punchy, as someone on here said. Think I’m gonna eat the Toronto chalk, hope for a min cash, and move on.

• dandub9

Def gonna eat some chalk and then match the chalk up with what should be some lower owned lines. ARIZ1, DET1, maybe OTT2 and I think NSH 1 and 2 could go overlooked to some extent tonight.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@zigger77 said...

What’s up with the NHL injury designations? Couldn’t they just specify the injury instead of saying lower body or upper body injury? It just seems REALLY odd.

So if a guy has a right shoulder injury, the opposing player can target the injury and board him? Or slash him in his left knee if it is tweaked. Not odd at all.

• somanyrings

Not to be the really vague guy but there’s a very reliable guy I follow on twitter said his sources say grabner or Nash could be on the move and the rangers just called someone up so they’re over the roster limit. I know the NBA guys talk about it more but keep an eye on the deadline

• Felixxberg

Can’t wait for Adam’s article! I like 11 lines and I want to cut it down to 7!

• Felixxberg

@somanyrings said...

Not to be the really vague guy but there’s a very reliable guy I follow on twitter said his sources say grabner or Nash could be on the move and the rangers just called someone up so they’re over the roster limit. I know the NBA guys talk about it more but keep an eye on the deadline

+1 for my Canadiens I guess!

• stellagirl

@Felixxberg said...

At morning skate, Reinhart was on BUF1 instead of Pominville, Lucic on EDM1 instead of Caggiula and Leier on PHI1 instead of Konecny/Weal (but that last one is subject to change). Where are you taking your lines from?

Yup. Early DFO and RG info.

Things have shuffled quite a bit since i have up for air from my basement remodel to check in here.

• stellagirl

Dell with my Sharks stacks – I’m feeling it!

• epot

An article in the toronto sun is stating an unnamed Leaf forward is not feeling well and is a game time decision. Anyone know who that might be??

• winnerchickendinner

Cashed for the third night in a row last night. Albeit they were small slates I may wait until tomorrow to play again, unless there’s an edge in large slates like this?

• PhoFever

What to make of the Calgary call-up goalie? You never know with these guys…you could get Maxime Lagace as we imagined he would be (terrible) or Maxime Legace how he ended up being (competent).

Also wondering if anyone is liking that PHI2 line now that Patrick and Voracek are united on the PP1. It’s tough to go with a low-priced C tonight with all the great firepower in play, but I think I’m gonna have to try it in at least 1 lineup.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@winnerchickendinner said...

Cashed for the third night in a row last night. Albeit they were small slates I may wait until tomorrow to play again, unless there’s an edge in large slates like this?

There is an edge if you can identify the right lines that go off. Ownership is usually spread out and so if you can hit on your stacks, you can do well. I prefer smaller slates myself than this and would rather a 3 game slate than 11 game but 5-6 is best for me.

• sizzlebeans

Grabner and Nash are being sat tonight…hello MTL!

• Njsum1

@yountingly said...

There is an edge if you can identify the right lines that go off. Ownership is usually spread out and so if you can hit on your stacks, you can do well. I prefer smaller slates myself than this and would rather a 3 game slate than 11 game but 5-6 is best for me.

I can see how large slates can be difficult for GPPs in hockey.

• gravity44

Boedker is on fire. About three weeks ago he starting getting a lot of really good scoring chances and didn’t capitalize. Now they are turning into goals!

• somanyrings

@epot said...

An article in the toronto sun is stating an unnamed Leaf forward is not feeling well and is a game time decision. Anyone know who that might be??

Saw that too because they’re trying to trade Matt Martin and sit him but he might have to play but didn’t mention the sick perskns name

• yisman

can’t get away from EDM1

too many guys I want to use

Pacioretty/Drouin/Lehkonen
    Weal
    Connor Brown
    Killorn

goalie should be Montreal but can’t trust Niemi…

• Zieg30

FLA1, EDM1, TOR 1/2, COL 1, TB 2, DET 2, NJ1, and NSH 1. Limited my line selection as much as I could, Felix, but couldn’t get it down to your levels.

• sizzlebeans

I really want to pick on King Louie tonight, but have concerns about players getting traded mid-game. Oof, can’t wait until Monday passes.

• sizzlebeans

No sickies for the leaf, status quo

https://twitter.com/kristen_shilton/status/966819175757791232

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

FLA1, EDM1, TOR 1/2, COL 1, TB 2, DET 2, NJ1, and NSH 1. Limited my line selection as much as I could, Felix, but couldn’t get it down to your levels.

That was very hard indeed! I went “yolo”. I don’t even want to name my lines because I’m almost ashamed. We have FLA1 and EDM1 (without Lucic) in common.

EDIT: TOR1/2 also. I took Matthews – Nylander – Marner since they are my three favorites.

• sizzlebeans

My lines are all over the place. Lots of common themes, but some throw-ins here and there. There are only 2 games I didn’t pull a line from.

• epot

@sizzlebeans said...

No sickies for the leaf, status quo

https://twitter.com/kristen_shilton/status/966819175757791232

thx any news on panarin and konecny

• sizzlebeans

@epot said...

thx any news on panarin and konecny

Panrin in, still waiting for TK news. He looks gimpy, apparently, but no official word yet.

• epot

@sizzlebeans said...

Panrin in, still waiting for TK news. He looks gimpy, apparently, but no official word yet.

thx got panarin in and i ended up fading philly which will haunt me probably

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.