7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  Ottawa ( 170 ) —- T: -200
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Washington ( -110 ) at  Florida ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    9:05 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Colorado ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Dallas ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Danforth11

@epot said...

thx any news on panarin and konecny

Konecny is out

• bartow33

Good luck today everyone! Had a crazy busy day at work… didn’t have a chance to do any research for any sport… May look at seeing what I can come up with for the after hours contests

• mike291md

Does Nashville commonly wait until the last minute to reveal their starting goalie? Any word on if Rinne is in?

• bartow33

@mike291md said...

Does Nashville commonly wait until the last minute to reveal their starting goalie? Any word on if Rinne is in?

Yes it’s freaking annoying

• bartow33

@mike291md said...

I have rinne in my yahoo fantasy league and it should be rinne in net… Nashville will usually do rinne for 1-3 then Saros for 1… in a 3/4 game period Saros usually play 1… but he rarely ever plays 2 games in a row and Saros was in net tiesday

• mike291md

@bartow33 said...

I have rinne in my yahoo fantasy league and it should be rinne in net… Nashville will usually do rinne for 1-3 then Saros for 1… in a 3/4 game period Saros usually play 1… but he rarely ever plays 2 games in a row and Saros was in net tiesday

Ahhh thanks!

• Danforth11

@mike291md said...

Rinne led them on the ice so I’d guess him. There was one time they changed their minds after pregame warmups on who to start but that rarely happens at all.

• yisman

have stamkos/hedman/huberdeau in pick’em instead of mackinnon/draisatl/pacioretty (the “optimal” picks, IMO, but could argue Barrie over Pacioretty in tier 6). had to rush my pick’em lineup

let’s see how this plays out

huberdeau pick especially horrible

last four games he has 4.5 FP total

• Felixxberg

Went with MTL1 and MTL3. MTL2 scored. I should have followed the line matching article.

• Thechamp1995

Nice another typical Austin Matthews night when I play him smh does absolutely nothing

• Blahaaron

All these scores are gonna get wiped out by the 9pm and later games anyway. That’s when the night really starts.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Petry G. Love that guy.

• Blahaaron

@yountingly said...

Petry G. Love that guy.

He is a lock anytime Montreal plays.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

got a top 75 lu right now in big DK $8 with TB and MTL but have Anderson in nets. As an Islanders fan, I am conflicted with needing the win and wanting the Anderson win if this lu has legs. Lol.

Things that make you go hmmm.

• Felixxberg

Well, if lowest scores won money, I would be rich!

• bartow33

OMG!!! Alex Stalock almost just had a goal for the wild! That would have been insane

• Blahaaron

I had Raanta until the last second and changed to mrazek and I’m glad I did

• bartow33

They actually gave Stalock a shot on goal! Hahahahaha

• dandub9

Nice game by Niemi but that SO would have been sweet

• Felixxberg

Those 5-6 last goals put me back on the map!

• sizzlebeans

I’m surprised at how low owned Girard is in the Sniper, considering all the injuries on the Avs blue line and how historically bad the Oil Can is on the PK this year. He was only $3000, thought for sure others would be on him too

• yisman

@yisman said...

can’t get away from EDM1

too many guys I want to use

Pacioretty/Drouin/Lehkonen
    Weal
    Connor Brown
    Killorn

goalie should be Montreal but can’t trust Niemi…

so yeah, goalie was bad. Overpriced guys, bad goalies, bad situations. At least one in every spot.

Had it down to Andersen, Niemi, Howard, Talbot, and Luongo. Ultimately went Howard. Second time I did this with Howard recently and each time he lost. Turns out Niemi did quite well, and he was in the best spot, but Niemi is just not good. Honestly, he should be out of the league. Better goalies available in the AHL.

As for the skaters, I knew I was taking McDavid/Draisatl because they’re so good together and we’ve rarely gotten it this season, so it came down to using four of the following: Pacioretty, Drouin, Lehkonen, Weal, Brown, Lucic, and Killorn.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m surprised at how low owned Girard is in the Sniper, considering all the injuries on the Avs blue line and how historically bad the Oil Can is on the PK this year. He was only $3000, thought for sure others would be on him too

Personally, I almost never had to go that low since most of my lines were cheap. Also, he has far more points at home than on the road (like COL1). I understand the pick but I also understand why he wasn’t that popular. Don’t forget that it’s an 11 game slate!

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

so yeah, goalie was bad. Overpriced guys, bad goalies, bad situations. At least one in every spot.

Had it down to Andersen, Niemi, Howard, Talbot, and Luongo. Ultimately went Howard. Second time I did this with Howard recently and each time he lost. Turns out Niemi did quite well, and he was in the best spot, but Niemi is just not good. Honestly, he should be out of the league. Better goalies available in the AHL.

As for the skaters, I knew I was taking McDavid/Draisatl because they’re so good together and we’ve rarely gotten it this season, so it came down to using four of the following: Pacioretty, Drouin, Lehkonen, Weal, Brown, Lucic, and Killorn.

Ouch on the goalies. They all won (and Talbot is winning) except Howard!

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

Ouch on the goalies. They all won (and Talbot is winning) except Howard!

:(

I have a gift for picking the wrong goalie. Mine keep losing.

EDM1 worked out but Lucic was a total bust again despite getting the ice time. Guy never does much with it.

McDavid/Draisatl each got a goal and an assist as Draisatl set up McDavid for the OT winner.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.