7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  Ottawa ( 170 ) —- T: -200
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Washington ( -110 ) at  Florida ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    9:05 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Colorado ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Dallas ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

:(

I have a gift for picking the wrong goalie. Mine keep losing.

EDM1 worked out but Lucic was a total bust again despite getting the ice time. Guy never does much with it.

McDavid/Draisatl each got a goal and an assist as Draisatl set up McDavid for the OT winner.

My best lineup had McDavid, Draisaitl, Klefbom and Talbot so that OT goal couldn’t have been better. Still losing a little tonight but nothing to worry about!

• yisman

well classic is toast despite Draisatl/McDavid due to goalie+Weal+Lucic

Now it’s down to pick’em. Help me, Kopitar!

Needed 3 from him to tie for first. Unfortunately, he’s at 1.5 now :(

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

EDM1 worked out but Lucic was a total bust again despite getting the ice time. Guy never does much with it.

nice

on the bright side for me, I used McDavid/Draisatl on Yahoo too and I have a better lineup there

Much easier to pick goalies on yahoo and fanduel, although I don’t play on fanduel

• RandysCrow

Only put in a line up in the quarter gpp and two double ups….my only mistake was picking the wrong goalie in the DAL/LA game. If I would have reversed them I would have cashed. Missed the main FD $2 double up by 7 points. Was still fun watching it coming down to the end though.

But between NHL and NBA I ended the night making $3 so at least it was green!

Try again tomorrow!

• yisman

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m surprised at how low owned Girard is in the Sniper, considering all the injuries on the Avs blue line and how historically bad the Oil Can is on the PK this year. He was only $3000, thought for sure others would be on him too

I used him last game but after he didn’t see the expected uptick in ice time I decided to just use Barrie this time

real reason was because I liked a bunch of cheap wingers so I didn’t need a 3k D

• dandub9

ARZ1/CGY1 game stack looked good and made a late push with Bjugstad as a one off and Niemi in goal. Stepan scored early and then that line did nothing, zilch. Needed a little more from that line and would have been in the top 10 mix on FD Breakaway. Still a decent night though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.