• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -200 ) at  Ottawa ( 170 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( -110 ) at  Chicago ( -110 ) —- T: 7u-25
    7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -115 ) at  Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: 6u-20
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 210 ) at  Calgary ( -250 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@blake024 said...

With that said I am stacking Ottawa 1&2 against Columbus. I don’t think adding Duchene makes that much of a difference because they are still a top heavy squad that can’t play defense. Seems crazy, but I like playing young, talented teams like the Sens, who are basically eliminated from the playoffs. These teams have nothing to lose and can play without the pressure that comes from being a playoff team.

I look at the Sens lineup and I still see two scoring lines and a defense that matches up against Columbus’. When I look at CBJ I see one scoring line plus Duchene.

You’ll have an edge if you play any of those two teams, because most people won’t verify the lines on twitter during warmups. CBJ is fighting for a playoff spot and really needs that win, but any OTT line is easy to match with top lines and top Ds.

• klubba575

DK and FD have Duchene switched over to CBJ, but Yahoo has not yet. With most of my play there, it’s really leaving me in limbo right now.

• yisman

Columbus rode the train from Montreal to Ottawa.

https://www.nhl.com/bluejackets/news/columbus-blue-jackets-train-trip-montreal-ottawa/c-305067178

• Steverino01

Having to keep an eye on all these trades and teams sitting players that may be trade bait is reminding me of the NBA.

3 PM ET Monday can’t get here soon enough.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

No problem! Maybe I’ll start a trend (original idea from Dunzor of the PGA forum)!

I’ve got 3 entries in the DK $8. If I win, I’ll do a $100 free roll.

• terlingua

@Steverino01 said...

Having to keep an eye on all these trades and teams sitting players that may be trade bait is reminding me of the NBA.

3 PM ET Monday can’t get here soon enough.

Yeah this feels weird. I thought it was strange when the Mavs traded Barnes in the middle of a game but Duchene traded in the morning and playing the same day?

Wasn’t mentally prepared for this stuff. Thought I had left it behind. haha

• canuck1995

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet but Ehlers is back in tonight

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

My punt Ds of the night are Pateryn and Manson.

Add Jokiharju and Koekkoek to the list, if they play.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

I’ve got 3 entries in the DK $8. If I win, I’ll do a $100 free roll.

There you go!

• gairz

I believe we’re going to be busy once again at 6:30pm when the beat writers lines start rolling in.

CAN’T WAIT!!

• bfogarty4

Wild have an average of 3.26 goals against per game all time vs the wings. Something sneaky to exploit.

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks! I know hautalak posts a lot and plays small stakes. Maybe he’d like to put that $5 on a lineup?

I’ll take it or I’ll just PM you one day I see a contest I like that’s over my head and like my lineup or something.

• Bam79

Do we figure Cgy1 will be massive chalk tonight? They have to be right?

• yisman

@terlingua said...

Yeah this feels weird. I thought it was strange when the Mavs traded Barnes in the middle of a game but Duchene traded in the morning and playing the same day?

Wasn’t mentally prepared for this stuff. Thought I had left it behind. haha

This happened earlier this season. I don’t remember whether it was NBA or NHL but the visiting team and the home team completed a trade the day of a game so he just switched locker rooms.

Today they simply transferred Duchene’s equipment from the home locker room to the visitor’s locker room.

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Nick Jensen to the Caps. Get him out of your line-ups, if you have him.

What the what?! I’ll have to see the details but disappoints as a Wings fan. One of our “promising” D.

And thanks for the well wishes guys! You’ve all helped me along the way as well. Now let’s get this CBJ money.

• canuck1995

@hautalak said...

What the what?! I’ll have to see the details but disappoints as a Wings fan. One of our “promising” D.

Bowey and a 2nd, caps also got a 5th back I believe

• hautalak

@canuck1995 said...

Bowey and a 2nd, caps also got a 5th back I believe

I can live with that I suppose. Their blue line is just so awful so it hurts to lose him.

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

Add Jokiharju and Koekkoek to the list, if they play.

Hronek again.

Is joki on pp2?

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

I’ll take it or I’ll just PM you one day I see a contest I like that’s over my head and like my lineup or something.

Your call!

• Felixxberg

@Bam79 said...

All 3 are in the top 20 in $/PPG. I removed goalies and players below $3K.

• Felixxberg

@keephustlincuz said...

Hronek again.

Is joki on pp2?

Hronek is more than $3K now so I didn’t list him. I don’t think we’ll know the CHI PP lines before the game.

• deejones49

@Bam79 said...

I got Anaheim winning the game +215 i think they are about to get on a roll, I will be playing some Calgary in my DFS lineups!

• Southie777

Sorry if this has already been brought up, just kind of on the run today and want to make sure I’m not mistaken. It looks like Duchene is available on DK? Definitely didn’t expect that. Figured it’d list him on Ottawa and points wouldn’t count. Thanks!

• canuck1995

Rasmus Andersson is skating with Gio and on pp2 today so he’s another good punt option at D

• Felixxberg

@canuck1995 said...

Rasmus Andersson is skating with Gio and on pp2 today so he’s another good punt option at D

I was about to write that. He makes sense!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).