• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -200 ) at  Ottawa ( 170 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( -110 ) at  Chicago ( -110 ) —- T: 7u-25
    7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -115 ) at  Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: 6u-20
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 210 ) at  Calgary ( -250 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gairz

Here’s how I think they’ll go:

#CBJ lines and d-pairings in warmup:

Panarin-Duchene-Atkinson
    Duclair-Dubois-Bjorkstrand
    Foligno-Jenner-Anderson
    Robinson-Nash-Dubinsky

Nutivaara-Jones
    Werenski-Savard
    Harrington-Kukan

I guess nobody is truly sure of the lines. Great…

• golfman1990

I traded Foligno for Bjorkstrand so I could put Jones in my LU. Hope that works better.

• canuck1995

@gairz said...

Sens lines vs CBJ
    Tkachuk Tierney Ryan
    Paarjarvi Pageau White
    Boedker Brown Batherson
    Smith Chlapik Balcers

Yup not a fan of that now. Wanted some Ottawa exposure so I made two OTT “1” lineups and then a Chlapik and Balcers lineup. I don’t think they get shutout again so let’s just hope for the best now lol

Checking ownership, I would love for CBJ to lose this game. Bob around 35% owned.

• Syzltuth

With all the last min craziness in nba today I forgot to swap Dubois for duchene in that stack, hopefully he still produces on l2

• canuck1995

Well, I made the mistake of putting Brady Tkachuk in a CGY1 lineup because they were the exact same price today. Hopefully he produces more than his brother tonight lol

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I got all CBJ right, but wow did I miss Ottawa! I have a disgusting stack of Boedker-Balcers-Tierney. I wanted to swap it to MIN2 but no time!

• gairz

Looks like Panarin, Atkinson and Duchene all around 20% ownership in the GPPs im in. BOB around 40%

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

With all the last min craziness in nba today I forgot to swap Dubois for duchene in that stack, hopefully he still produces on l2

same here. Too much value at forwad in NBA now, lol… Im stuck with Josh Anderson. Way over priced now.

• Syzltuth

@gairz said...

Looks like Panarin, Atkinson and Duchene all around 20% ownership in the GPPs im in. BOB around 40%

Panarin only 12% in the qa

• gairz

#Blackhawks lines vs Avalanche:

Caggiula-Toews-Kane
    DeBrincat-Strome-Kahun
    Saad-Anisimov-Sikura
    Kunitz-Kruger-Hayden

D-Pairings:

Keith-Gustafsson
    Forsling-Murphy
    Koekkoek-Jokiharju

Dahlstrom (illness) and Seabrook (abdominal strain) ruled out.

Delia with the start.

• Syzltuth

@OttawaCityMadman said...

same here. Too much value at forwad in NBA now, lol… Im stuck with Josh Anderson. Way over priced now.

Yeah agree on nba. Thankfully I was already on some of the value guys before news came out so I didn’t have to tweak too much. Faded rwb in my single bullet so hopefully he’s 80% and duds
    Trying something a bit different in nhl tonight. I’m usually only on 1st & 2nd lines but tonight all 3 ofmy lus have l3 value. Saw a couple I liked. Even paired with top lines I was able to get any goalie I wanted and pay up for top talent dmen.

• gairz

Bern v Dub

#RedWings in warmups:
    Bertuzzi-Larkin-Nyquist
    Athanasiou-Glendening-Mantha
    Vanek-Nielsen-Helm
    Abdelkader-de la Rose-Rasmussen

Kronwall-Green
    DeKeyser-Hronek
    Ericsson-Daley
    #MnWild

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah agree on nba. Thankfully I was already on some of the value guys before news came out so I didn’t have to tweak too much. Faded rwb in my single bullet so hopefully he’s 80% and duds
    Trying something a bit different in nhl tonight. I’m usually only on 1st & 2nd lines but tonight all 3 ofmy lus have l3 value. Saw a couple I liked. Even paired with top lines I was able to get any goalie I wanted and pay up for top talent dmen.

yeah got a few 3rd line guys really like that get alot of PP time as well. NickBonino is one, not up tonight though

• Steverino01

I’m expecting 15 goals from the COL/CHI game, so it will probably be 1-0.

• gairz

Ive got all the C’s covered tonight. Lodes of CGY, CBJ, COL, and CHI..

• Southie777

I stacked the Sens in a DFS Penalty GPP, running away with it!

• OttawaCityMadman

And by being stuck and way to expensive I meant, what a great value pick!!!

• keephustlincuz

And by being stuck and way to expensive I meant, what a great value pick!!!

Why do I tinker….

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Prime chance for one of those nights where those who missed the line change do better than those who didn’t! DuBois with the assist!

I didn’t expect Detroit to mix up their lines after a win, so wasn’t even checking. Missed those lines entirely!

• Canuckage

@Zieg30 said...

xpect Detroit to mix up their lines after a win, so wasn’t even checking. Missed those line

Same. Was only able to swap like 20% of the lines. Mantha and Larkin had such good chemistry then they just break it up next game.

• keephustlincuz

@Canuckage said...

Same. Was only able to swap like 20% of the lines. Mantha and Larkin had such good chemistry then they just break it up next game.

Moving those 2 away from each other only makes sense if you are tanking.

• gairz

Hey CBJ. You are playing a decimated team! Feel free to start scoring at any time!

• Syzltuth

Almost played donato tonight. Liked him on the Bruins, didn’t like to see him traded away

• yisman

Getzlaf is OUT.

• gairz

Ducks warm-up lines and pairings:

Ritchie-Rakell-Perry
    Jones-Henrique-Terry
    Shore-Grant-Silfverberg
    Gibbons-Kesler-Rowney

Lindholm-Manson
    Fowler-Del Zotto
    Megna-Montour

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).