• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -150 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -120 ) at  Carolina ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 122 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 122
    8:35 PM :  San Jose ( 110 ) at  Chicago ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 230 ) at  Vegas ( -270 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

Hornqvist is back and on Malkin Hagelin line. Any one interested in that line

Kind of, but I am leaning more toward just using the PP1 guys and having exposure to the top 3 lines that way.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Yea, who knows how accurate the info is. It was just what they used in practice yesterday.

https://twitter.com/BatchHockey/status/966757687315767296

Wouldn’t be surprised either way. Just wanted to give a heads up because those cheap guys can handcuff you at 7:30 if something changes.

That unit with Horvat/Vanek/Baertschi/Gagner/Edler could be the Canucks equivalent of a 1A, 1B.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

Gonna try to get exposure to all lines but not thru PP; every time I do that, the “little guys” get all the goals (Sheary, Rust, Sheahan etc). So I’m going “little” tonight. I am also liking Bryan Little, incidentally.

I have a feeling that ownership tonight will be split between VGK and PIT with a slight lean towards VGK. Will be very interesting to see how it all shakes out. PIT is in “Patriots” mode right now; they simply won’t lose until they get back to being a top playoff seed.

• winnerchickendinner

dubnyk or murray?

• r8tr25

getting mixed reports on VGK1…Has it been confirmed Neal or Smith with Marchessault and Karlsson?

• Zieg30

@Blahaaron said...

Yes, I am.

• Felixxberg

I have some very risky lines but the line matching article confirms most of them so I hope Adam is right!

• Blahaaron

Just makingn one lineup and struggling with pit2 or vgk1. Malkin line hasn’t fared well against Carolina this year.

• Zieg30

Rangers have new lines. L1 is the old line – Zib-Kreider-Buch.

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

Just makingn one lineup and struggling with pit2 or vgk1. Malkin line hasn’t fared well against Carolina this year.

I went VGK1 over PIT2 but it’s close.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Rangers have new lines. L1 is the old line – Zib-Kreider-Buch.

Yep. I have that one!

• Felixxberg

New look for MIN too: https://mobile.twitter.com/DaneMizutani/status/967181972714983429.

• Felixxberg

No Jordan Staal tonight… I liked the narrative!

• JimmyTango

@Felixxberg said...

No Jordan Staal tonight… I liked the narrative!

Thx for the heads-up!

• hautalak

Yep thanks I got Staal out.

• Felixxberg

No prob! Upgraded to Toews when I could, since Lindholm is listed as a wing.

• Zieg30

I missed the Minnesota news on account of my baby’s bed time. Ah well. Hope Minnesota doesn’t score more than one now, despite having 10 Minnesota lineups.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

I missed the Minnesota news on account of my baby’s bed time. Ah well. Hope Minnesota doesn’t score more than one now, despite having 10 Minnesota lineups.

Most people probably didn’t see as well. You should hope for a lot of goals, so that way you could have some points coming from everywhere! At least they all play.

• Blahaaron

I saw it and changed to that line. So far it looks like a big mistake.

• Blahaaron

@Blahaaron said...

I saw it and changed to that line. So far it looks like a big mistake.

Looks like a good decision now

• walkoff9

played all the wild except staal. ugh

• walkoff9

Wait who scored. could not see watching but the announcers said staal deflected it in, but im seeing grandlund credited…

• RandysCrow

So far my pairing of Granlund/Dubnyk is going well. If the couple Hurricane players I got can do well I should be in good shape.

• Blahaaron

@walkoff9 said...

Wait who scored. could not see watching but the announcers said staal deflected it in, but im seeing grandlund credited…

Went in off Granlund skate as he went to the net

• sizzlebeans

Only had time to edit the only one of my MIN1 (Staal) LUs 2 minutes before 4pm (PST), went to export it into other contests and either my phone or DK “Staaled” out until after lock. Pretty annoyed. I still have a few Granny/Zucker LU, but the only one with Staal too is in quarter Dangle satty.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.