5:05 PM :  Carolina ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    5:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 155 ) at  Florida ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    5:05 PM :  San Jose ( -120 ) at  Columbus ( 100 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    5:35 PM :  Colorado ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 160 ) at  Toronto ( -180 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -125 ) at  Philadelphia ( 105 ) —- T: 6½u-05
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -125 ) at  Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 120 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sharksfansd

Have to love an NHL evening where there are two intense rivalries on the slate!

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sharksfansd said...

Have to love an NHL evening where there are two intense rivalries on the slate!

Like it less when DK is forcing us to choose between an extra-small $4 and a legit $40 for our larger GPP options!

FD at least has a $30k $4.44.

• sharksfansd

@Zieg30 said...

Like it less when DK is forcing us to choose between an extra-small $4 and a legit $40 for our larger GPP options!

FD at least has a $30k $4.44.

I agree and I am gonna pass on that $4-20 entry max contest for the 5 PM EST slate today. That one is definitley better to enter when DK doesn’t have to deal with the multiple start times.

And thanks for the heads up on the FD contest.

• PocketsSloppy

$1 – 15 Player – Top 3 (Early)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69538808

Last Saturday I created a 20 Player (Early) contest that didn’t size down due to lack of players. 20 player contest size down to 10 players and we had 9 players enter. So, today’s early slate is set at 15 players and will size down to 5 players if necessary.

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results:

sharksfansd – 49.5
    stingrays01 – 40.5
    the_sashi – 39.9
    JazzyxJeff – 39.4
    mmogz – 38.9

• PhoFever

Just not feeling it today with this slate. I almost always lose money on Saturdays because I can’t put in the research time. Gotta exercise some restraint today. TOR and WSH are my favorite plays, and maybe some NSH with COL on a B2B and Grubbbbbauer starting.

• PocketsSloppy

$1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (5PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69541745

5pm start for this slate.

• imanz

Load up on rangers and caps players for early slate?

• rgreuli

@imanz said...

Load up on rangers and caps players for early slate?

Loading up on Devils. Zuccarello, Hayes and McQuaid are expected to sit out this game.

• rgreuli

@rgreuli said...

Loading up on Devils. Zuccarello, Hayes and McQuaid are expected to sit out this game.

Zuccarello confirmed out.

• Syzltuth

Actually I’m stacking that nj/nyr game. Rangers are going to be short handed but Schneider sucks and would lose to my high school team.

• Steverino01

Bob McKenzie

Verified account

@TSNBobMcKenzie
    42m42 minutes ago

Zuccarello, Hayes and McQuaid sitting out today for NYR.

Bob McKenzie

Verified account

@TSNBobMcKenzie
    39m39 minutes ago

But with a number of Rangers battling the flu, it was touch and go whether the team would be able to sit all three today. In any case, protect your ass-et time.

• imanz

@rgreuli said...

Ah, I thought Devils were also going to be held out. Then which goalie are we liking? I had initially plugged in Georgiev, but now I’m not sure. Go with Holtby?

• rgreuli

@imanz said...

Ah, I thought Devils were also going to be held out. Then which goalie are we liking? I had initially plugged in Georgiev, but now I’m not sure. Go with Holtby?

I have Holtby and Schneider and for Jersey only looks like Johansson will be held out.

• maibockaddict

Be careful with the outdoor game tonight. Rain is in the forecast and they say the game can be official after 2 periods

• sizzlebeans

@maibockaddict said...

Be careful with the outdoor game tonight. Rain is in the forecast and they say the game can be official after 2 periods

Play this one in showdown and start both goalies.

• PocketsSloppy

Between players held out due to the trade deadline and tonight’s PIT/PHI game threatened by rain, it’s been tough sledding creating LU’s the last several days.

• gairz

Sabres’ lineup versus Caps:

Skinner-Eichel-Pominville
    Sheary-Rodrigues-Reinhart
    Thompson-Sobotka-O’Regan
    Wilson-Larsson-Girgensons

McCabe-Ristolainen
    Dahlin-Bogosian
    Beaulieu-Hunwick

Hutton

Mittelstadt out with injury.

• gairz

Caps lines vs Buffalo:

Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson
    Vrana-Backstrom-Oshie
    Burakovsky-Eller-Connolly
    Hagelin-Dowd-Stephenson

Kempny-Carlson
    Orlov-Niskanen
    Orpik-Djoos

Holtby

• DylanCough

Nasty injury for skinner just now.

• lemke086

Twiddling my thumbs waiting for some goalie information. Guess I’ll get back to work and check at 4:30. Thinking some of the non-chalk NSH guys

• flipp39

Skinner starting the 3rd

• marker0357

surprising

• imanz

@sizzlebeans said...

Play this one in showdown and start both goalies.

Any concern with Elliot in net though?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see he’s been solid the past few games

• yisman

dammit Devils :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).