5:05 PM :  Carolina ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    5:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 155 ) at  Florida ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    5:05 PM :  San Jose ( -120 ) at  Columbus ( 100 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    5:35 PM :  Colorado ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 160 ) at  Toronto ( -180 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -125 ) at  Philadelphia ( 105 ) —- T: 6½u-05
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -125 ) at  Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 120 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Completely faded the pens-flyers outdoor game today. Any one else worried that rain might actually lead to many goals??? that would suck…

• Iceman10000

@yisman said...

dammit Devils :(

Play with the Devils and get burnt! 🔥

• ASalvaro

the Penguins have so many options that even when they score a ton of goals its hard to pinpoint who gets them

• Iceman10000

@ASalvaro said...

the Penguins have so many options that even when they score a ton of goals its hard to pinpoint who gets them

You can look at some of their past outdoor games and see some likely candidates.

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ASalvaro said...

Guentzel owns the Flyers

• canuck1995

@the_shashi said...

Completely faded the pens-flyers outdoor game today. Any one else worried that rain might actually lead to many goals??? that would suck…

The new pens line1 is my favourite line tonight with Hornqvist on it over Rust. Just hope the game doesn’t get cancelled or anything like that

• keephustlincuz

@canuck1995 said...

The new pens line1 is my favourite line tonight with Hornqvist on it over Rust. Just hope the game doesn’t get cancelled or anything like that

I started quite a few lineups with crosby horn and pettersson.

• golfman1990

I’m going to try and stack TOR tonight in a late double up.

• canuck1995

@keephustlincuz said...

I started quite a few lineups with crosby horn and pettersson

I have Schultz with them right now because he’s playing on pp1 today. Saw 22 minutes last game too.

• keephustlincuz

@canuck1995 said...

I have Schultz with them right now because he’s playing on pp1 today. Saw 22 minutes last game too.

I believe pettersson is on pp1 as well.

malkin cros horn

peter schultz

Do I have it right?

• canuck1995

@keephustlincuz said...

I believe pettersson is on pp1 as well.

malkin cros horn

peter schultz

Do I have it right?

I just checked and yes, indeed you do. My bad there, when I built all the lineups I just went Schultz over petter so I forgot he was there over Letang.

• canuck1995

Hutton on pp1 over stecher today too. Feel most people will be on Stecher so if you want to differentiate, you may be able to do that there

• sizzlebeans

I built 3 lineups today. They have SJ, DAL, and NSH with their goalies. Guess which 3 teams have no goals?

• golfman1990

Aaron Dell just came into the San Jose net. Looks like Martin Jones is done.

• keephustlincuz

I’m really getting tired of Col lately. It seems like every game they draw names out of a hat in the dressing room right before the game and the first 3 are line 1 and 4 to 6 are line 2 etc. Maybe that’s why they have been playing so well for the last week.

• golfman1990

@keephustlincuz said...

I’m really getting tired of Col lately. It seems like every game they draw names out of a hat in the dressing room right before the game and the first 3 are line 1 and 4 to 6 are line 2 etc. Maybe that’s why they have been playing so well for the last week.

I know right. Random

• deejones49

Andersen came ready to play

• canuck1995

@keephustlincuz said...

I’m really getting tired of Col lately

I’ve got one lineup of Mack/Ker/Rant going with Silfverberh/Tav/Marner but right now Tav and Marner are being severely out matched by Montreal

But yes, it’s been difficult keeping track. I’ve been lucky getting them the past few games. I wish I went with Grub in net tho, I have a 4 NSH lineups so I decided to stay clear of him. Unfortunate decision for sure

• yisman

Columbus and Ottawa very close to completing a second trade, which would send Dzingel to the Blue Jackets.

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

Andersen came ready to play

There isn’t much he can do against an nhl power house.

• golfman1990

TOR came to play (not), hope they’re getting a butt chewing and come out to play in the 2nd

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

Columbus and Ottawa very close to completing a second trade, which would send Dzingel to the Blue Jackets.

TSN and Bob Mckenzie are saying it’s done.

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

• PhoFever

Leafs need a gut check; this is just ridiculous. Hopefully they can come out swinging in the second period. MTL deserves credit for a pretty solid, unexpected season that I don’t think a lot of people saw coming. Leafs, on the other hand, keep finding new ways to underwhelm.

• keephustlincuz

Duclair and 2 2nds for dzingel.

• andrew34232

Where’s everyone going with the late slate,honestly making me sick looking at the guys tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).