7:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:15 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  New Jersey ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 170 ) at  Washington ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -150 ) at  Arizona ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 135 ) at  Los Angeles ( -155 ) —- T: 135

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

Elias jersey retirement ceremony and the game is at 8

• NextSignal

Yeah NHL.com has a 6:15 start too, but NHL.com is a fucking mess sometimes. Must just be a widespread error.

• NextSignal

Cheers Blahaaron. That’s one helluva ceremony

• hcassidy

@TheTruthIsALie said...

There was a time change at some point. All of the books have the game starting at 6:15.

I wonder if it’s listed early, due to the Devils retiring Patrick Elias #26 tonight

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

I like a lot of the same plays. I feel like grubauer will be the chalk goalie especially now with kane out. I ended up using the same 3 goalies.

I kind of like pit tonight and I think they end up being under owned. My sneaky line is NJ 2. I think they try to get grabner a goal tonight.

GL.

I learned about Kane after my post. I added more Grubauer.

• epot

@yountingly said...

I learned about Kane after my post. I added more Grubauer.

Kane hurt or traded? I wonder who’s gonna get pulled from the warm up?? Ill be glad when Monday is come and gone!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@epot said...

Kane hurt or traded? I wonder who’s gonna get pulled from the warm up?? Ill be glad when Monday is come and gone!

My friend , a Sabres fan, texted me to say he is “sitting out for trade purposes”. Guess so he doesn’t get hurt.

• TheTruthIsALie

Thanks, Blahaaron. Couldn’t find that anywhere myself.

• epot

@yountingly said...

My friend , a Sabres fan, texted me to say he is “sitting out for trade purposes”. Guess so he doesn’t get hurt.

thx i guess that means their pretty close to a deal?

• mbika

They are honoring Patrik Elias. Ceremony started at 6:15.

• mbika

Grubauer will get the win, but where will the shots come from? Bobrovsky or Vasilevsky better GPP options.

• dandub9

Lots of NYI2. Chose that as my core and then worked in some bos1, cls1, tb2, nj1, la1&2 and det1 across 5 LUs. First or last baby. GL everyone.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbika said...

Grubauer will get the win, but where will the shots come from? Bobrovsky or Vasilevsky better GPP options.

Vasi a lot more on FD and I’m stacking TB. Bob was arguably my most used but didn’t feel that comfortable so I moved some shares to Grubauer.

• dandub9

Bos/Tor shaping up to be quite eventful

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Win3 less than 2% owned in the breakaway. Need Ana1 to get going with them.

Best lu so far is same on both sites TB2 with Det1.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Vssilesky trash

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Bam. Win3 again. Have them with Ana1 on FD like I said but now my DK lu with them in the $8 is at $30 level but nothing from TB1. Sure could use a line g from them in the third. Punt D Niskanen crushing in that lu, too. Grub in nets. Let’s go!!

If only I had Big Buff with Win3 in either lu. Ugh.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Winnipeg is out of control lately

• keephustlincuz

@walkoff9 said...

Winnipeg is out of control lately

I feel like they are a legit team. They have 3 lines that can hurt you. Dangerous team to play in the first round of the playoffs.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Florida’s 5 goals are thankfully all spread out, with only FLA 1 being okay, but not locking anything up.

CBJ L1 is probably the best line thus far, price-wise?

I really need NJ 1 or 2 to get going in the final two periods. Hopes are high.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

I feel like they are a legit team. They have 3 lines that can hurt you. Dangerous team to play in the first round of the playoffs.

And against a team lacking depth like Dallas, I thought WIn3 had a chance to do well vs Lettin-them-in, I mean Lehtonen.

Thankful for the early Stamkos/Callahan A and Kuch g helps my other 2 strong lus.

I certainly wouldn’t mind a Hattie for Laine. ;)

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow. What a line G for NY2. Great execution of a 3 on 2. Eberle with the tap in.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Now up to 45.10 in the DK $8. Please, a Win3 G or TB1 G to get me over 50 at this point.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Any word on LA game?

• dandub9

They are honoring a former player I think in LA tonight. That’s the reason for delay

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).