NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 180 ) at  Columbus ( -215 ) —- T: 5½o-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

Why the hell is there only 1 game tonight?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

baahstonbotfly – 175.8
    sizzlebeans – 135.9
    OttawacityMadman – 127.2
    akdarstudios – 124.3
    hautalak -122.4

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – Showdown – 25 Player – Top 5 (2/24 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86268534

• OttawaCityMadman

@FantasySultan said...

Why the hell is there only 1 game tonight?

Simple, that is what is scheduled for tonight. Trade deadline might have something to do with tonight’s scheduling, but that is speculation…

• Stashu

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Simple, that is what is scheduled for tonight. Trade deadline might have something to do with tonight’s scheduling, but that is speculation…

They eluded to that on the NHL network on Sirius on Friday. I think you’re on to something!

• OttawaCityMadman

JG Pageau now on the Iles!

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

baahstonbotfly – 175.8
    sizzlebeans – 135.9
    OttawacityMadman – 127.2
    akdarstudios – 124.3
    hautalak -122.4

Congrats, baahstonbotfly! Hope you had that entered in a lot of contests.
    ~

• OttawaCityMadman

If Ottawa can’t ice a competitive team by 2023, they might as well fold and ship em off to Quebec! lol

• OttawaCityMadman

Trochek for Haula, Wallmark and two prospects

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

The good news is that this thread can essentially be dedicated to the trade deadline since there is only the one game.

• hautalak

Predictions on Kreider? I’ll go with new deal over trade.

Anybody under the radar we think could be moved? Also which goalies get moved? Keeping my eyes peeled today!

• tristanwolf

@hautalak said...

Anybody under the radar we think could be moved? Also which goalies get moved? Keeping my eyes peeled today!

the blackhawks have to do something. gustaffson for sure maybe lehner gone.

• hautalak

Marleau to the Pens for a 3rd rounder and can become a 2nd rounder.

I don’t think Lehner will go anywhere but I see Gustaffson being moved. If Lehner gets moved it better not be to VGK!!! He needs to be a #1.

• yisman

@hautalak said...

@drosennhl
    ·
    5m
    NYR and Chris Kreider agree to a 7 year contract extension. More info to come on that.

surprised the Sharks got anything for Marleau, like I was surprised with Ilya.

• hautalak

@yisman said...

@drosennhl
    ·
    5m
    NYR and Chris Kreider agree to a 7 year contract extension. More info to come on that.

surprised the Sharks got anything for Marleau, like I was surprised with Ilya.

I’m “hopeful” for the Rangers. Need some replacements on the blue line but they have a real strong forward group. Is King Henry’s window still open?

• sizzlebeans

@ifthethunder said...

Congrats, baahstonbotfly! Hope you had that entered in a lot of contests.
    ~

Yea, nice line Baahston!

I went to bed well out of the money and woke up today seeing I cashed. Thanks Uncle Rico!

• gairz

Shestwerkin and Buch injured in car accident last night.

Igor out for a few weeks. Buch shook up is all.

• Southie777

Apparently, Shesterkin fractured ribs in a car accident and will be reevaluated in a few weeks. Buchnevich in the car, too.

• gairz

Zieg, not happy.

• gairz

My Sabres get Wayne Simmonds..
    I’ll take it!

• ifthethunder

Ilya Kovalchuk requested to be traded to the Capitals: ‘Hopefully we’ll do some damage in the playoffs’
    ~

• hautalak

@ifthethunder said...

Ilya Kovalchuk requested to be traded to the Capitals: ‘Hopefully we’ll do some damage in the playoffs’
    ~

Looks like they’re building the RUS national team! lol

I’m liking these trades today. I can see the Marleau experiment working for the Pens unfortunately though. Nobody wants the Pens better! (except maybe Papa).

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Nobody wants the Pens better! (except maybe Papa).

WORD.
    ~

• yisman

Red Wings send AA and Kuffner to Edmonton

in exchange for

Gagner and two second rounders

also, while I wasn’t paying attention, I think Edmonton got Mike Green from Detroit as well

“he was traded to the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for the contract of Kyle Brodziak and a conditional fourth-round pick in 2020”

• hautalak

@yisman said...

Red Wings send AA and Kuffner to Edmonton

in exchange for

Gagner and two second rounders

SOB! I wanted the Wings to keep him. Adios AA. That should give EDM some depth. Some home cooking deals I see lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).