4:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -250 ) at  Los Angeles ( 200 ) —- T: -250
    5:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -140 ) at  New Jersey ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    5:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    5:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 105 ) at  Toronto ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 185 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -206 ) —- T: 185
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirtyDylz

Thoughts on outdoor games?
    Weather looks like it could be an issue in PIT

• wolfpack8181

I read a stat that showed away teams do better outdoors than the home teams for some reason.
    If its not cold enough I assume the puck may bounce a little and a few more rebounds to goalies.

• tyman200

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/what-advanced-stats-say-about-nhl-outdoor-game-scoring-chances

• kdub

@DirtyDylz said...

Thoughts on outdoor games?
    Weather looks like it could be an issue in PIT

Forecast looks fine, only 5-10% chance of light rain

• rkoshack

Any sites anyone knows of that show stats of how a certain team performs against opposing teams top lines? vs 2nd lines? Etc.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@wolfpack8181 said...

I read a stat that showed away teams do better outdoors than the home teams for some reason.
    If its not cold enough I assume the puck may bounce a little and a few more rebounds to goalies.

The away teams have a better record, but the sample size is quite small (21 games).

In 21 outdoor games, 113 goals have been scored. That is 5.38 goals per game, which is right in line with league average.

• kdub

Throwing 1 entry in to the early slate on DK, do I risk going wsh2 again?

• dyavid

Where is ticket raven with the humidity report?

• JimmyTango

Would love to see Quick back in net today. It’s been too long.

• Russhawk

I’m very new to DFS and need a little help from you guys that win often. Do you usually have a team stacked when you do best or do you have spread out players from different teams. Thank you in advance.

• deejones49

@Russhawk said...

I’m very new to DFS and need a little help from you guys that win often. Do you usually have a team stacked when you do best or do you have spread out players from different teams. Thank you in advance.

Stacking is best for tournaments 4/4 3/3/2 on FD

• kdub

@Russhawk said...

I certainly havent been successful this year, but stacking 3/3/1/1 or 4/3/1 is the best strategy for GPP’s 3/3 meaning a combination of 2 forwards 1 dman or 3 forwards from 2 different teams, 4/3/1 is the same just add a 4th player typically 3 forwards and the PP QB dman

• kdub

@deejones49 said...

Stacking is best for tournaments 4/4 3/3/2 on FD

youre a ghost around here now dee

• Russhawk

Thank you guys for the information

• deejones49

@kdub said...

youre a ghost around here now dee

Just doing cash games if i was playing tournaments today i would double stack the NYI/CBJ

• kdub

will MTL burn me again tonight?

• deejones49

@kdub said...

will MTL burn me again tonight?

I like MTL tonight

• mathewsmarner

has it gone over people’s heads that nash has been putting up 5-6 goals a game as of late?

• deejones49

@mathewsmarner said...

has it gone over people’s heads that nash has been putting up 5-6 goals a game as of late?

Forsberg back to back hat tricks

• thetitanlb

Would I be crazy to like a few Colorado guys today. Kinda like the spot

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

aliabduljabbar posted a $10k H2H, not an NHL reg but a pro poker player. Wonder how good of a LU he has.

• mathewsmarner

got me some cls dub/saad/jenner
    i waived cogliano for henrique

• Messiah717

@dictator_teddy said...

aliabduljabbar posted a $10k H2H, not an NHL reg but a pro poker player. Wonder how good of a LU he has.

Probably purchased it.

• mathewsmarner

the goals are spread out but they’re coming in fast

• Messiah717

@mathewsmarner said...

got me some cls dub/saad/jenner
    i waived cogliano for henrique

Bummer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).