4:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -250 ) at  Los Angeles ( 200 ) —- T: -250
    5:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -140 ) at  New Jersey ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    5:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    5:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 105 ) at  Toronto ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 185 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -206 ) —- T: 185
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mathewsmarner

what’s so special about 61 of the canucks?

• thetitanlb

Wow I read that Picker was listed as the starter. Now he isn’t. Sigh

• thetitanlb

Picker is 8% owned too. So I can’t be the only one that read that picker wasn’t listed as the starter lol. Neiwsh to NHL so guess I gotta check right before start time even d a guy is listed

• thetitanlb

Was gonna cash easy now it’s gonna be super close

• shamrock77s

@Roma315 said...

Oh man made some money on that early slate 16/16 cashed. Top 3 entries were 24, 34, and 59th all x2.

Damn Roma, very nice. Congrats on the haul sir.

• Dewoc19

Can anybody tell me what 42.3 points would be scoring in whatever the $4 GPP is if it would even be in the money

EDIT: or just post the link so I can look for myself

• thetitanlb

@Dewoc19 said...

Can anybody tell me what 42.3 points would be scoring in whatever the $4 GPP is if it would even be in the money

Look at the top of the main forum. There is a post everyday with the tourney links for both sites and all main sports. You can find it there

• shamrock77s

@Dewoc19 said...

T-481th place for $12

• shamrock77s

@thetitanlb said...

Look at the top of the main forum. There is a post everyday with the tourney links for both sites and all main sports. You can find it there

You can also go to DK lobby, click on the sport, and click the “Live Contests” tab on the bottom right of the page if you are on a desktop setting/laptop pc.

• Dewoc19

@shamrock77s said...

You can also go to DK lobby, click on the sport, and click the “Live Contests” tab on the bottom right of the page if you are on a desktop setting/laptop pc.

I was trying to do it from my phone but it’s not letting me

• Dewoc19

Shamrock, can you post a link please

• JimKronlund

I put 3 lu quickly together, cost $12 and won a whopping $15.
    3rd night in a row positive ROI. Won 3 smaller GPP in last 3 weeks.
    *Correction one 2nd and two 1st.
    I find when I play the big slate if I win its only like $6 or something crappy like that.
    Been ROI positive playing 2-3-4 game slates.

• JimKronlund

@Dewoc19 said...

Shamrock, can you post a link please

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37784648

• Dewoc19

@JimKronlund said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37784648

NHL, thanks a lot Jim for bringing me back to my shitty golf lineups I’ve been trying to forget about all day, just gotta put salt on the wound dontcha

• JimKronlund

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37949176
    oops sorry lol

• shamrock77s

@JimKronlund said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37949176
    oops sorry lol

LMAO oops.

• Dewoc19

Well the lineup I had entered into $4 40K Forecheck would have scored 51 points tonight good for 111th, but I got scared and withdrew my entry, that’s a tough one to swallow

• mathewsmarner

cls/alberta

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).