7:08 PM :  Carolina ( 125 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -145 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Washington ( -110 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:08 PM :  Calgary ( -170 ) at  Ottawa ( 145 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( -135 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) —- T: 5o-25
    7:38 PM :  Nashville ( -155 ) at  Detroit ( 135 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Montreal ( -130 ) at  Winnipeg ( 110 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    10:08 PM :  Edmonton ( -135 ) at  Vancouver ( 115 ) —- T: 6½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I’ll be swimming with you both and the sharks soon enough. Just taking a break until I hit a decent SD prize. Every night I just waste my SD winnings in the $333. Can’t believe I swapped Girard-Roy out for Byram-Shattenkirk at like 8:56pm and it cost me $515. The only reason I did so is I saw Byram on pair 2 and thought that gave me an edge.

Have a bad taste in my mouth lately with the $333. Going to play it tonight and re-evaluate my game plan moving forward starting tomorrow (likely taking the weekend off)… Going snowboarding at Revelstoke/Lake Louise this weekend so it should provide a much needed reset!

• cplatt87

McEhlinney confirmed for Tampa so I love Carolina even more now.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Krausehouse said...

Should have specified haha… $2500 D.

It’s bad down there.

Clifton was pretty active last game, and has block bonus potential.

Bear is back in for EDM.

In any event, nothing reliable, but that’s to be expected.

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

It’s bad down there.

Clifton was pretty active last game, and has block bonus potential.

Bear is back in for EDM.

In any event, nothing reliable, but that’s to be expected.

orlov has been shooting a bit lately and will get 18-20 min but agree whole lotta junk there tonight. getting my value from dubois, the chicago pp
    guys and some dallas.

• Krausehouse

Found where i’m going with D. They aren’t pretty… But provide late swap potential, and have done it for me in the past… Thats as far as i’m going to explain it so i don’t get eaten alive by sharks swimming around this forum haha!

• cplatt87

Agree on Orlov if you absolutey need a $2500 D man, but I don’t think you need to go that low tonight at D. There are better cheap options at forward like Cozens, Tolvanen, Soderberg, Dubois, etc.

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

I’m in the $150 myself. Made a lineup that I loved at 11pm last night, but as the day has gone on I’ve soured on it completely, but I am so adverse to tinkering closer to lock that I “can’t” change it. Too many horrible memories of tinkering to do it, so instead I’m going to watch my $150 put up about 69 DK points.

I know the feeling lol good luck! I ended up stacking EDM/VAN so just gonna take a nap until that game starts I guess.

• zovyn

(F/D) 17 tickets in the Crossbar tonight. Made 5 lineups. Tried a completely different process. Prognosis is not positive. GL ALL! :)

• tristanwolf

@mr_papageorgio said...

I know the feeling lol good luck! I ended up stacking EDM/VAN so just gonna take a nap until that game starts I guess.

haha i did one of those too just in case i’m dead after the 6pm games. good luck everyone!

• cplatt87

Eichel scratched after lock. See you all tomorrow.

• mr_papageorgio

Eichel late scratched LOL (sorry for anyone who had him). Cements his status as a bum for me.

• zovyn

Awesome. WTF is this, NBA?

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@zovyn said...

(F/D) 17 tickets in the Crossbar tonight. Made 5 lineups. Tried a completely different process. Prognosis is not positive. GL ALL! :)

Why only 5? So two trains of 5 and one train of 7?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Trying a non goalie approach in SD tonight. I expect both MTL-WPG and EDM-VAN to be high scoring. Maybe some Mike Smith because he has been decent.

• Krausehouse

@mr_papageorgio said...

Eichel late scratched LOL (sorry for anyone who had him). Cements his status as a bum for me.

Love this. The gods are with us Pops!
    (No offence to those that this burned)
    But if you did play him. Just know someone in the $333 max entered the same 1 lineup, and he has Eichel… 15% of the field I can begin to cross out!

• yisman

@mr_papageorgio said...

yeah I had him in one of six on FD

argh

I had six entries into their GPP tonight from tickets

He was only 8.5% owned

• zovyn

@Zieg30 said...

Why only 5? So two trains of 5 and one train of 7?

I’m a single-lineup/slate-play-every-slate FD guy. It’s very rare that I’ll do multiple LUs. Crossbar is the only time I do, generally, and making 5 I liked was hard enough in the 60 minutes I had since getting home from work. :P I went 3-3-3-4-4 on my tickets and entered the 3-3-3 lineups into a couple other contests.

• mr_papageorgio

@Krausehouse said...

Love this. The gods are with us Pops!
    (No offence to those that this burned)
    But if you did play him. Just know someone in the $333 max entered the same 1 lineup, and he has Eichel… 15% of the field I can begin to cross out!

Ooooof that hurts lol. I landed on Miller as a punt D but no BUF for me. EDM/VAN game stack so I’m just chilling til later

• Steverino01

My punt D Gudas was a scratch after lock. He was on the ice for warmups too. Oh well at least he’s only $2,500, but it still hurts. Hasn’t been my week.

• Steverino01

A trade is probably in the works with Eichel and that’s why he was scratched. Perhaps BUF and FLA are trading partners.

• Colin408

Sens playing like world beaters tonight, surprised to see Rittich’s ownership at less than 10% in some GPP’s

• Krausehouse

@mr_papageorgio said...

Ooooof that hurts lol. I landed on Miller as a punt D but no BUF for me. EDM/VAN game stack so I’m just chilling til later

Yep I could get behind a game stack.

• mr_papageorgio

I spent a total of $5400 on my D men tonight, currently have 18.8 points from them. Meanwhile, Helly decides to immediately go negative. Cool.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Armia revenge game on L4, obviously!

• cplatt87

@Steverino01 said...

A trade is probably in the works with Eichel and that’s why he was scratched. Perhaps BUF and FLA are trading partners.

He has an Injury, it was announced shortly after he was scratched. I’m just not sure why they couldn’t announce anything prior to the game. Even after he missed the morning skate the coach just said it was “maintenance” so there was no hint he’d be out tonight. Extremly frustrating.

Thankfully, the rest of my lineup is doing terrible so i was going to take an L tonight either way!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).