• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Washington ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( -130 ) at  Montreal ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    9:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Colorado ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    10:35 PM :  Vegas ( -110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -110 ) —- T: -110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

No matter what the line matching is, give me some COL1 at home!

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

No matter what the line matching is, give me some COL1 at home!

indeed. they’re going to be the heavy chalk, but hard to avoid them.

C-bus and must win LA also jumping out.

• mathewsmarner

question that expires in 4 hrs or less…..where is evander kane going

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@mathewsmarner said...

question that expires in 4 hrs or less…..where is evander kane going

I’m just getting the feeling he’s going to end up somewhere unexpected. Where that is, I do not know. Watch it be PIT for whatever reason! I also wonder if Green will get moved? I think so but idk how much of that contract DET can take. I will say that I’m anxiously awaiting. Also I wonder if Karlsson gets moved.

• mbika

Karlsson to TB, if I had to guess.

• hautalak

• x2

@mbika said...

Karlsson to TB, if I had to guess.

That’s what I’m hearing but I’m finding it hard to see that happening. They’d have to give A LOT for that to work. Maybe Stevie Y can pull something out of his ass.

Also does CBJ finally get a W against WSH. Considering Bob as my G in cash tonight. Need to “try” and build the BR so will play a DU, triple up, and maybe the Deep Hip Check tonight. Along with a couple GPP lineups.

• mathewsmarner

given that they acquired duchene from col earlier in the year i don’t think ott will unload me thinks

• mbika

I am leaning towards Vasilevsky as my cash G in DK. although Bobrovsky price quite compelling. Have to play around with the linups.

• hautalak

• x2

@mbika said...

I am leaning towards Vasilevsky as my cash G in DK. although Bobrovsky price quite compelling. Have to play around with the linups.

After a first go he’s there but might have room for Mrazek since I’m thinking of using Callahan. I don’t want to miss on the late COL hammer though so I guess nothing is official for me yet.

• mbika

I think with Bobrov you can fit in Kucherov and Mackinnon lines, especially with a punt D and Callahan.

• mbika

Leaving off Ratanen.

• hautalak

• x2

Yeah I still want some PHI some I’m going to have to pick and choose my TB or COL guys but Callahan will stay.

• klolly23

Anyone notice the three way tie on fanduels $1 single entry? Line is ANA1 with one offs. In fanduels quarter contest theres an 8 way tie with same exact lineup. Then on draftkings i see someone take 1st-5th in the $1 hip check. Things id never thought id see happen in my dfs life happened on the same night hmmmm. These sites selling their computer generated lineups that folks are purchasing will ruin dfs. DK and FD cant stop it either. Only more and more people will subscribe and lead to these nights more frequently. On fanduel when u see their lineups its not two lines with defensman and same goalie. This is a big problem and for one cannot invest $ and time on the grind of dfs anymore. Folks please speak up to dk and fd

• klolly23

Review the winning lineups its very clear not s chance in hell two random people spew out that meas of a lineup let alone 8 way tie on fanduel. And the dk 1st-5th looks very similar to fanduels winners. This a joke. Hard enough competing with you all now we have to compete against super computers doing all the work and allowing these people to pay to take away our potential winnings. My volume not that it was anything crazy will be reduced drasticallty until i see a change. Month ago on a big nba slate they had something like a 20 way tie. How in the hell is that possible

• Brenmike922

Charlie Lindgren starting for the Habs tonight. Gonna have a few Flyers tonight

• PhoFever

@mathewsmarner said...

given that they acquired duchene from col earlier in the year i don’t think ott will unload me thinks

I don’t see him moving either. Price tag will be too high.

• Felixxberg

I would agree with you if it was in any other sport, but in NHL, I don’t think computer programs have an edge on good DFS-ers. It will help you find the best lines and some value picks for sure, but I don’t think that someone who pays “computer lineups” everyday has an advantage against someone who knows and follows NHL.

Yesterday, with 22 seconds left in the EDM-ANA game, that winning lineup was alright but no where near the top. There is too much variance in NHL for a value lineup to be consistently good. It’s frustrating when the “computer lineup” takes a top 5 spot, but I play every night and I don’t recall seeing that. Maybe once or twice this season. Also, those people won’t verify lines/injuries before game time. I’ll be glad to collect their money on most nights.

• Felixxberg

Bergevin, please don’t trade Pacio. Or at least trade him for something valuable, not based on the fact that it’s his first and only full season below 30 goals and 60 points.

• Felixxberg

Jeff Carter still mispriced. Near 100% lock for me!

• hautalak

• x2

Thank you for that!!! Going to have to change up things significantly now. I guess I just wasn’t looking at LA much today.

• kdub

@Felixxberg said...

Jeff Carter still mispriced. Near 100% lock for me!

I wish his line wasnt all W on DK

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

Thank you for that!!! Going to have to change up things significantly now. I guess I just wasn’t looking at LA much today.

No prob! I really don’t understand DK sometimes. They still have him at W even though he played C last game. His price dropped from $5.9K to $3.7K during the time he was injured, but it seems that no one at DK noticed that he’s back. He played 17 minutes last game, so I’m not shy to play him. He normally scores every 2-3 games but hasn’t scored yet in 7 games.

• Felixxberg

@kdub said...

I wish his line wasnt all W on DK

Yep. That’s the only problem. I’ll probably fade Pearson.

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

No prob! I really don’t understand DK sometimes. They still have him at W even though he played C last game. His price dropped from $5.9K to $3.7K during the time he was injured, but it seems that no one at DK noticed that he’s back. He played 17 minutes last game, so I’m not shy to play him. He normally scores every 2-3 games but hasn’t scored yet in 7 games.

Prolly use him as a one-off. Playing a bit more cash tonight in attempt to start building a BR. I’ve said it before but hopefully I can stick to it this time and not get foolish. Last few nights have been 0 fers besides a lucky early slate last payout spot cash.

• klolly23

look at their fanduel build and could you respond then to this question? What are the odds with that lineup with its contruction, tie 8 ways out of 7200 entries?? 8 different people came up with this one lineup? seeing two people tie in standings in nhl isnt verylcommon. Now 8 separate people do on fanduel same night? its not two full lines with a def man same team and a goalie type build…. I do appreciate already your feedback

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).