7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 145 ) at  Philadelphia ( -165 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 250 ) at  Washington ( -300 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 120 ) at  Columbus ( -140 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( -123 ) at  Detroit ( 111 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 122 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-10
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 135 ) at  Winnipeg ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-10
    9:05 PM :  Florida ( 110 ) at  Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 165 ) at  Vegas ( -190 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (Contest 1) results:

gair-z – 42.5
    the_sashi – 41.8
    Felixxburg – 38.7
    flipp39 – 37
    clintwilley – 36

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (Contest 2) results:

TheGrate1 – 45.3
    PocketsSloppy – 45
    NJSum – 37.5
    flipp39 – 37
    clintwilley – 36

• PocketsSloppy

$1 – 20 Player – Top 5

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69645380

• monarch

Taking a night off from NBA…I suspect there will be others.

Who do we expect in net for the Hurricanes tonight? Hoping for McElhinney

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I’m assuming he’ll be in net and be quite popular. Seems like a solid play 🤷‍♂️

• andrew34232

These last three nights have been absolutely brutal need some run good today

• sizzlebeans

@monarch said...

Petr Mrazek is Confirmed to start for the Carolina Hurricanes today.

https://twitter.com/Left_Wing_Lock/status/1100419862873165824

• monarch

@sizzlebeans said...

Petr Mrazek is Confirmed to start for the Carolina Hurricanes today.

https://twitter.com/Left_Wing_Lock/status/1100419862873165824

Thanks. I see a couple of pivots at his price range.

• PocketsSloppy

$1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (Contest 2)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69648446

• sizzlebeans

@Hautalak (continuing a conversation from another thread)

Looks like Nyquist is going to start on the 3rd line with Sorensen out. I wouldn’t be surprised if PDB moved him around a bit if we’re struggling on offense.

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

@Hautalak (continuing a conversation from another thread)

Looks like Nyquist is going to start on the 3rd line with Sorensen out. I wouldn’t be surprised if PDB moved him around a bit if we’re struggling on offense.

Yeah that’s what I had been seeing. Also just heard a comment from somebody that made sense and it was they are keeping him there so Jumbo has somebody “better” to work with.

I might have CBJ fever as I really want to play them today…

• sizzlebeans

@hautalak said...

I might have CBJ fever as I really want to play them today…

Against the Pens, I like them too. I’m still deciding whether to go one LU or max the Forecheck. They are on my radar for single entry. There’s a lot to like tonight though, which is always a trap for me. I don’t do so well on these huge slates with so many teams in an optimal spot.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Congrats Canuckage!

I had 28% Carrick and somehow I lost $200. Going Matthews-Johnsson instead of Matthews-Kapanen hurt. LAK scored 3 goals but Kopitar, Brown, Carter and Toffoli had no piece of that, which also hurt. My forum lineup was my 2nd best out of 54 lineups. Had I played it in the $333 contest like I normally do, I would have won money overall.

On to tonight’s massive slate, but I have a trial to prepare so I won’t play much. My gut lineup has some road players, which is unusual for me. Home players are priced too high!

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Against the Pens, I like them too. I’m still deciding whether to go one LU or max the Forecheck.

I’m “trying” to cut down on my NHL entries but hasn’t been going well. I guess not “entries” but contests I play. So today it’s just 4 in the mini for me. Probably will have some CBJ1/CBJ2 mixed in.

• sizzlebeans

Looks like the Jets aren’t going to put Hayes and Laine on the same line…yet. Beaulieu getting top pairing makes for a good punt tonight though.

Morning skate underway for ⁦@NHLJets⁩:

Laine-Scheifele-Wheeler
    Connor-Little-Roslovic
    Copp-Lowry-Tanev
    Perreault-Hayes-Ehlers

Beaulieu-Trouba
    Kulikov-Myers
    Chiarot-Niku

Hellebuyck

• sizzlebeans

Duke makes the top line right off the bat. The Ottawa Sharks line is back in place.

Sens morning skate lines:

Tkachuk White Duclair
    Smith Pageau Ryan
    Balcers Tierney Boedker
    Paajarvi Lindberg Gibbons

Chabot DeMelo
    Wolanin Ceci
    Borowiecki Jaros
    Harpur

Nilsson in starters end.

• yisman

Erik Karlsson will play.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/penguins/2019/02/26/Penguins-Gudbranson-trade-Flyers-injuries-Letang-Dumoulin-Rutherford/stories/201902260103

says the awful trade for Gudbranson happened because the Flyers injured Maatta and Dumoulin.

“Traditional or advanced, the numbers stink:

• League-worst minus-27.

• Last among defensemen who’ve played at least 600 minutes in five-on-five goals-for percentage (34.4) and scoring-chance percentage (38.6).

Try to make any sort of case that Gudbranson’s defense, at least on paper, represents an upgrade, and it’s tough sledding.”

As for Chris Wideman, it’s his 4th NHL team this season. Just shows that Rutherford is clueless about evaluating defensemen when he thinks bringing in Gudbranson and Wideman helps in any way.

• yisman

oh and when Vancouver finally got rid of Gudbranson, they recorded a shutout in their first game.

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

Erik Karlsson will play.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/penguins/2019/02/26/Penguins-Gudbranson-trade-Flyers-injuries-Letang-Dumoulin-Rutherford/stories/201902260103

says the awful trade for Gudbranson happened because the Flyers injured Maatta and Dumoulin.

I had Burns and Schultz locked in, but if Karlsson plays, I might drop Burns.

• gairz

@sizzlebeans said...

Beaulieu-Trouba
    Kulikov-Myers
    Chiarot-Niku

3 Ex – Sabres…

Beauieu, Myers and Kulikov.

must be hard up.. lol. although Myers is pretty good.

• AJS

Any idea on the Veags lines? I see Smith moving down to the third line along with Pirri, will Stone see PP time?

• sizzlebeans

@AJS said...

Any idea on the Veags lines? I see Smith moving down to the third line along with Pirri, will Stone see PP time?

They don’t usually skate for a couple more hours. We’ll have to see what their beat reports then.

• AJS

@sizzlebeans said...

They don’t usually skate for a couple more hours. We’ll have to see what their beat reports then.

Any idea where I could find this information once it’s out?

• yisman

@gairz said...

3 Ex – Sabres…

Beauieu, Myers and Kulikov.

must be hard up.. lol. although Myers is pretty good.

@WiebeSunSports
    44s44 seconds ago
    More
    #NHLJets HC Paul Maurice says D Josh Morrissey (upper body) will be out of action for all of March and his window to return opens in April. Morrissey left Sunday’s game after taking a hit from #Coyotes F Vinnie Hinostroza

• Felixxberg

@AJS said...

Any idea where I could find this information once it’s out?

https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).