7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 145 ) at  Philadelphia ( -165 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 250 ) at  Washington ( -300 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 120 ) at  Columbus ( -140 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( -123 ) at  Detroit ( 111 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 122 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-10
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 135 ) at  Winnipeg ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-10
    9:05 PM :  Florida ( 110 ) at  Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 165 ) at  Vegas ( -190 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Gudbranson out due to immigration issues.

The ridiculous part about this is that the excuse for acquiring him was that the Penguins needed a body with all the injuries. Aside from the fact that an AHL or OHL body would be superior, when the Penguins get healthy, no way Sullivan plays Gudbranson. So there might not even be that many games he has an opportunity to play, and here he is missing one.

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

I have almost 100%. Also, 100% AA-Zadina-Ovechkin. I have 13 lineups.

I like it. Not sure about det ownership?

How do you feel about a duo of ehlers and hayes or jenner and anderson?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

I like it. Not sure about det ownership?

How do you feel about a duo of ehlers and hayes or jenner and anderson?

I don’t think DET2 will be high owned. Most people who play DET will go with Larkin-Mantha.

I prefer Hayes-Ehlers. It’s close though, but I can see CBJ’s goals coming from any line, but WPG’s goals will be L1 or L2 (watch it be L4 just to diss me).

• Canuckage

Surprisingly SJS1 is under priced on DK compared to FD which is unusual. I know SJS2 has been hot of late but SJS1 is def the go to line.

• the_shashi

@Canuckage said...

Surprisingly SJS1 is under priced on DK compared to FD which is unusual. I know SJS2 has been hot of late but SJS1 is def the go to line.

Yea definitely.. the shootout filled up so quick! DK needs to start adjusting its contests (maybe lower the max entries – that would be best). Wanted to put in 80-100 entries this time but was only able to sneak in 40… have to fade combos i would have liked to own.

• Canuckage

@the_shashi said...

Yea definitely.. the shootout filled up so quick! DK needs to start adjusting its contests (maybe lower the max entries – that would be best). Wanted to put in 80-100 entries this time but was only able to sneak in 40… have to fade combos i would have liked to own.

+1. I was planning to enter 100 LUs but entered 70 then went afk for 20 mins. Now it filled up :(

Loading on the 70k on FD now. Still space there to enter.

• murtisman88

Wonder which Desert Dogs are gonna score tonight…Yotes get FLA on the back half of a b2b

• Canuckage

@murtisman88 said...

Wonder which Desert Dogs are gonna score tonight…Yotes get FLA on the back half of a b2b

If they do ever score it’ll be Kellerrrrrrrrr

• hautalak

What’s up with Holtby on Yahoo?? Trap or 75% owned?

• keephustlincuz

I have lots of mrazek. Someone hold me.

• sizzlebeans

@Canuckage said...

If they do ever score it’ll be Kellerrrrrrrrr

Keller lets me down every time I use him. It may not be the right answer, but I prefer the other 2 on that line over him…and Oesterle.

• maibockaddict

It is very possible Laine is going on a tear after his long slump…

• Canuckage

@sizzlebeans said...

Keller lets me down every time I use him. It may not be the right answer, but I prefer the other 2 on that line over him…and Oesterle.

Feels like you have to play ARI1 if you are brave enough to play ARI since they are cheap anyways, there is no reason to play the other ARI lines. Especially on this big slate, loading ARI1 stack should already be low ownership . The other lines looks like a mix and mash of 4th liners.

• Steverino01

I hurt my back and am on pain pills. I’ve got Jimmy Howard in goal. Shoot me now.

• jjwd

hang tough steverino

• yisman

It sounds like Granlund is out tonight for Nashville. Probably makes debut Friday or Sunday.

• golfman1990

I’m feeling a little Ove/Carlson stack combined with a Karlsson/Smith stack. Taking Holtby in goal tonight too with a few other WAS guys. Let’s just hope the Caps can rain goals tonight.

• sizzlebeans

@Canuckage said...

Feels like you have to play ARI1 if you are brave enough to play ARI since they are cheap anyways, there is no reason to play the other ARI lines. Especially on this big slate, loading ARI1 stack should already be low ownership . The other lines looks like a mix and mash of 4th liners.

Are you considering the Cousins line ARI1? I always think of the Stepan line as their top line, but websites list them second sometimes. Also, I kind of like the Dvorak line, once he gets back in the swing of it. Garland-Dvorak-Panik could be a sneaky line on the right slate in the near future.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Went Hayes/Ehlers and basically FLA PP1 …we’ll see how this goes lol

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

I don’t hate Cousins’ line and Dvorak’s line. I’d play that 4th line any day in a small slate. No interest in tonight’s 11 game slate though.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Also, I kind of like the Dvorak line, once he gets back in the swing of it. Garland-Dvorak-Panik could be a sneaky line on the right slate in the near future.

You beat me to it!

• Felixxberg

They’re the #1 4th line in the league according to DFO.

• Syzltuth

Del zotto playing tonight?

• Felixxberg

@Syzltuth said...

Del zotto playing tonight?

Nope.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

You beat me to it!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).