NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Colorado ( -215 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:38 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -190 ) at  Los Angeles ( 163 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:38 PM :  Edmonton ( 170 ) at  Vegas ( -200 ) —- T: 6½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

flipp39 – 125
    nucks916 – 124.3
    ryanprzy – 122.8
    turnabuck – 121.4
    baahstonbotfly – 121.3

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/26 – 8:00 PM)

Full 30/30

• Volkster6

Last night was a wild slate. Reminder to self – avoid all 11 or larger game slate GPPs that are not SE.

Tonight seems fun though.

• Volkster6

Tonight’s Goalie rankings
    1. Jarry
    2. Lehner
    3. Francouz
    4. Fleury
    5. Koskinen
    6. Murray
    7. Quick
    8. Hutton
    9. Johansson

• Balibraun

@Volkster6 said...

Tonight’s Goalie rankings
    1. Jarry
    2. Lehner
    3. Francouz
    4. Fleury
    5. Koskinen
    6. Murray
    7. Quick
    8. Hutton
    9. Johansson

Why such a separation between Jarry and Murray? I get that Jarry is a better goalie. I’m guessing the thinking there is Murray would give up a couple extra goals and possibly not get the win?

• Volkster6

@Balibraun said...

Why such a separation between Jarry and Murray? I get that Jarry is a better goalie. I’m guessing the thinking there is Murray would give up a couple extra goals and possibly not get the win?

Looking at the numbers it appears the Pens play a tighter game when Murray is in. This would reduce the projected voume he might face. And yes is GA is a little higher than Jarry as well.

• Southie777

I think I saw somebody mention it last night, but anyone know how to get rid of the stupid red bell in the bottom right corner? It is driving me way more insane than it should be! As for tonight, I could totally see this being one of those annoying nights where the Kings break the slate, either by LAK1 having a big night or by shutting down Pittsburgh or both. I absolutely hate this Kings team and never play them, but they end up killing me way too often. So, of course, now I have to have a contrarian stack or two, but I just know I won’t pair them right, anyways!

• yisman

I do not know how to get rid of red bell. They added it a few days ago just to be annoying.

On another note, it continues to amaze me that on about half the days in 2020 we haven’t been able to do the two a day achievement yet DK claims 150 is attainable. Math not their strong suit, evidently.

• Steverino01

@yisman said...

On another note, it continues to amaze me that on about half the days in 2020 we haven’t been able to do the two a day achievement yet DK claims 150 is attainable. Math not their strong suit, evidently.

It appears that all but 1 or 2 days the rest of the year can have a 2 a day. 38 days of hockey left after today.. I’m at 118/150, 32 days short.

Well you know I’m going with the Avs tonight, whatever is left of the Avs anyways.

• Volkster6

Hey all – more for the larger entry folks but FYI DK has a $333 GPP which pays out to 30% of all participants tonight. 83 player GPP as well, max 2, $5k up top.
    30% of overall participants getting paid is absolutely unheard of. Sharp heavy but a 3 game slate with predictable chalk doesn’t matter it too hard of a play imo for anyone who doesn’t play SE type GPPs.

• yisman

I’d say PIT goalie makes sense for DK tonight.

I won’t be going anywhere else.

• FantasySultan

Not much talk today.

Pitt2 chalk on FD?

Lowest owned goalie to differentiate is?

Low owned line with slate breaking potential is?

• Southie777

@FantasySultan said...

Not much talk today.

Pitt2 chalk on FD?

Lowest owned goalie to differentiate is?

Low owned line with slate breaking potential is?

Yeah, very quiet today. I get it, crappy 3-game slate. If I had to pick one outside-the-box line to break the slate, I’d go COL2. But I was all about TB2 last night and that didn’t go so well, so who knows?! (Potentially, COL3.)

• maibockaddict

@yisman said...

I’d say PIT goalie makes sense for DK tonight.

I won’t be going anywhere else.

8 goals against right there lol…not that I disagree

• Volkster6

Tonight’s slate feels different – late games and even the early one is a late start. Lots of heavyweights too.

For what it’s worth I have Mac Malk and Draisaitl… Makar as well

• FantasySultan

Who is in goal for Colorado

• Southie777

Fran-kooze. Anyone know how you actually pronounce it? That’s how I do in my head, guess I’ve never seen a televised game with him in net!

• OttawaCityMadman

@Southie777 said...

Fran-kooze. Anyone know how you actually pronounce it? That’s how I do in my head, guess I’ve never seen a televised game with him in net!

I watched last week game with him in, and the name was totally different from what Ive been thinking. I think it was Fran soos, but I dont remember exactly

• stellagirl

Fran-suze (very soft z) ottowa man has it, didn’t see it above)

• stellagirl

Atlanta airport .05 FD sattie lineups built, all 10 of them. Gotta finish my beer and head to gate C20. Back at it with some real lineups tomorrow!

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@OttawaCityMadman said...

I watched last week game with him in, and the name was totally different from what Ive been thinking. I think it was Fran soos, but I dont remember exactly

I’m pretty sure it’s Fran-sohz, as in, he reaps what he sows.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Not going cute tonight. Taking the obvious and jamming it all in the $333!

• stellagirl

@Felixxberg said...

Not going cute tonight. Taking the obvious and jamming it all in the $333!

GL!

• marker0357

good luck, Felix. here’s hoping you win, we have the same lineup, and i win some measly qualifier tix. LOL

• Southie777

Huh, soft C. Did not C that coming. I’ll show myself out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).