3:05 PM : 53 Winnipeg ( 155 ) at 54 Pittsburgh ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    3:05 PM : 55 Florida ( 0 ) at 56 Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    3:05 PM : 57 St. Louis ( 110 ) at 58 Nashville ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    4:05 PM : 59 N.Y. Rangers ( 110 ) at 60 Dallas ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:05 PM : 61 Toronto ( 155 ) at 62 Montreal ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM : 63 Detroit ( 0 ) at 64 Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : 65 Ottawa ( -105 ) at 66 Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    11:05 PM : 67 Buffalo ( 0 ) at 68 Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Zieg30

Don’t love the small tournament sizes on both sites; enjoy the slate otherwise.

Totally stymied by what to do with the Rangers-Dallas game due to my homerism.

• JayDee11

All-in on Pitt and Mon today. Malkin back, and in a good spot with Winnipeg starting Hutchinson. Like Cgy-Ott to be high scoring later too. Hard to fade Cgy on home ice.

• deejones49

I think it should be a high scoring game at Coors field

• Fsudrew17

I got Crosby/ Kunitz and Malkin/ Hagelin in my lineup and it actually comes at a reasonable price

• deejones49

Need to get some goalies confirmed only 30 minutes to lock hate to go in blind

• Olhausen

@deejones49 said...

I think it should be a high scoring game at Coors field

Just don’t take any goalies cause I hear the puck launches out of there.

• Whynot138

@deejones49 said...

Need to get some goalies confirmed only 30 minutes to lock hate to go in blind

hate this guessing. and the ones confirmed on the early slate I want no part of

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Whynot138 said...

hate this guessing. and the ones confirmed on the early slate I want no part of

And because of this on fd, I have way too much domingue. Hoping for a 3-2 win.

• Whynot138

@yountingly said...

And because of this on fd, I have way too much domingue. Hoping for a 3-2 win.

gambled going fleury. fingers crossed

• glennantz

Were are some good places to look for goalie confirmation,

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Whynot138 said...

Yeah I figured Fleury be safe but I hate getting screwed on a G plus the savings on Domingue let me get crosby and malkin in a lu and allowed me to not go under $4 anywhere up front except for a couple of Nicushkin. Hope for some scoring from rag$ today and that the pens put up 5.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@glennantz said...

Were are some good places to look for goalie confirmation,

Leftwinglock.com and dailyfaceoff.com

• Whynot138

@Whynot138 said...

whew

• dailysportreport

After a quick look at the games today, there are so many skaters/teams to like, but not one Goalie that stood out to me at all. I can’t even decide who the chalk Goalie(s) will be. Any thoughts?

Fleury, Enroth, Condon, Mrazek/Varlamov, in that order??? Rinne/Allen could be in a low scoring game, but don’t know about their floors.

Who do you all like for GPPs?

• epot

can anyone recommend up to date site to track trades other than nhl.c o m? lol its tough enough to pick LU’S as it is.

• whoalookout

Anyone have any insight on how the heat in Denver is going to affect gameplay?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

So annoyed. Had streit in several early lus but moved up when I had extra money at the end. Just Gross.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@epot said...

can anyone recommend up to date site to track trades other than nhl.c o m? lol its tough enough to pick LU’S as it is.

Espn has a trade tracker. They do every year. I follow that.

• jonsousa46

@dailysportreport said...

After a quick look at the games today, there are so many skaters/teams to like, but not one Goalie that stood out to me at all. I can’t even decide who the chalk Goalie(s) will be. Any thoughts?

Fleury, Enroth, Condon, Mrazek/Varlamov, in that order??? Rinne/Allen could be in a low scoring game, but don’t know about their floors.

The chalk is most likely going to be Enroth. People will see Buffalo being on a B2B, plus the large Vegas total and relatively cheap salary and pounce on him.

• Doornumber03

@dailysportreport said...

i’m thinking condon today in my cash….Gives me some relief for skaters and should get the W with alot of shots on goal.

• JayDee11

@epot said...

Twitter is your best friend for trade info

• dailysportreport

@jonsousa46 said...

The chalk is most likely going to be Enroth. People will see Buffalo being on a B2B, plus the large Vegas total and relatively cheap salary and pounce on him.

I definitely think he’ll be a popular choice, but my opinion is that people will want action in the early games. Not really based on stats, but it seems like when there are early games, some people tend to miss or avoid the later games more than usual.

The LA game definitely has one of the crazier Vegas lines I’ve seen. -260 with a $0.20 line (double vig). Bettors are still pounding LA… I used a couple LA forwards, but mostly avoided the game, I just can’t get a feel for it.

• dailysportreport

I mixed and matched a bunch of goalies and lines in GPP entries. I don’t really play cash, and I wouldn’t even know who to start today. I’ve had a couple of good nights in a row, so the law of averages would tell me that it will be chalky tonight.

Since I play GPPs, I pretty much go for all or nothing… I don’t have the bankroll or time to enter a ton of LU’s, but I try to give myself a chance to hit it big on any given night. If I have a good night, I don’t want to split it with anyone. I think it’s ridiculous that people complain about multi-entry players… It’s boosts the prize pools dramatically, and I don’t see how they have better odds. If you only enter one LU in the tourney each night, you have 100 days to win what they do in one night… It’s not really fair to compare your odds of taking 1st on a given night to someone who is spending 100 times more than you. (Sorry for the off-topic rant, but it seemed relevant to tonight’s slate).

Anybody else like NYR skaters tonight? CGY is also extremely tempting. Can’t get a feel for ownership, since there are so many good matchups. Going to be a good Saturday!!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I think nyr have to be in play only because how bad the Stars have been on D. Not a lot of exposure but some.

• keephustlincuz

Hudler traded just in case anyone has him rostered.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler