NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 140 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kirby34

Boyle traded to Toronto.

• mathewsmarner

i’m narrowing it down to tb/la

• mathewsmarner

time to take boyle off my roster

• noddy

Just a gut feeling but I feel like Minnesota is dialed in. I’m not scared to play them tonight

• mathewsmarner

well my forwards look like 3-2-1 mtl/la/tb overlooked mtl but now after further examination i will hypothesize mtl to go off
    do you conquer?

• sizzlebeans

@kdub said...

I feel like thatll hinder the Koivu lines offensive upside too, I dont like much from this game, but it seems like im the only one

I’m avoiding it completely the more I look at it. Was going to use some Carter line for the BYE week hang-over, but now it’s an avoid. I can see MIN having some success, but not enough for me to figure out where to go with it. Think I’ll just stack the Ott/TB game and roll out a couple of cheap entries and wait for tomorrow.

• mathewsmarner

hard to pass up on tanner pearson given his role on line 1 and pp1
    same goes for paci and denault and palat

• sizzlebeans

if by line 1 you mean line 2?

After taking the ice at 11:30 a.m., the Kings aligned thusly:

Kempe-Kopitar-Brown
    Pearson-Carter-Toffoli
    Gaborik-Dowd-Clifford
    King-Shore-Lewis
    Extra: Andreoff

Forbort-Doughty
    Muzzin-Gravel
    McNabb-Martinez
    Extra: LaDue

https://lakingsinsider.com/2017/02/27/february-27-morning-skate-notes-darryl-sutter-quotes/

• noddy

Why in the world are you guys on LA st Minny??? Makes zero sense to me

• mathewsmarner

fantasylabs over leftwinglock after this thread

• dyavid

@noddy said...

Minn just came off the bye week. As of feb 23, teams coming off the bye had a record of 4-12-4

• sizzlebeans

@noddy said...

I was previously, as a low ownership play since Wild are coming off the BYE. My last post says I am not. I’m just stacking Ott/TB and rolling out a couple of cheap plays, and waiting for a better slate tomorrow.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m avoiding it completely the more I look at it. Was going to use some Carter line for the BYE week hang-over, but now it’s an avoid. I can see MIN having some success, but not enough for me to figure out where to go with it. Think I’ll just stack the Ott/TB game and roll out a couple of cheap entries and wait for tomorrow.

Not a big fan of the slate but that ott/tb stack looks decent. Who are you rolling out in net?

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

Not a big fan of the slate but that ott/tb stack looks decent. Who are you rolling out in net?

Schneider is the only one that fits price-wise. him and Quick, and I’d rather take my chances on the home goalie

• TicketRaven

TB tonight with the V in net

• TicketRaven

Suter and Neidereiter are going to get pts tonight

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

Schneider is the only one that fits price-wise. him and Quick, and I’d rather take my chances on the home goalie

Schnieder is intriguing. I am concerned my habs are in a bad look ahead spot here. You consider rolling out a team with nj1 tonight?

I know they are bad but should be kind of low owned. No hanzal is tilting me a bit.

• mathewsmarner

i think karlsson is a sure lock for points even tho it’s a back to back his team has more bodies than they did two days ago

• noddy

@dyavid said...

Minn just came off the bye week. As of feb 23, teams coming off the bye had a record of 4-12-4

Bye week Schmye week. It’s minny at home vs LA. Nuff said.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Fade slate – see you tomorrow

• noddy

Anyone who is playing LA players and want to play h2h let me know. I’ll be here for another 20 minutes. I’ll have 4 Minny skaters in my lineup and Dubnyk in goal.

• mathewsmarner

i’m not sold on minn’s d and chicago handed them a loss (think it was 5-2 toews with the hatty) on the road

• Staa0602

@mathewsmarner said...

i’m not sold on minn’s d and chicago handed them a loss (think it was 5-2 toews with the hatty) on the road

Not sold on Minnesota’s 2nd best GAA in the NHL because they gave up a hatty to a Top 100 NHLer of all time the game before a bye week… that’s a bold gut feeling to have against a low scoring team like the Kings. But more power to ya!

• noddy

@mathewsmarner said...

Not sure why I’m arguing, but they have given up the second least amount of goals in the league. They are at home where they are 21-8-1. Of course they can lose, but you can’t deny they are in a good spot here. A much better spot than LA for sure, but it’s sports and you never know what will happen.

• noddy

@Staa0602 said...

Not sold on Minnesota’s 2nd best GAA in the NHL because they gave up a hatty to a Top 100 NHLer of all time the game before a bye week… that’s a bold gut feeling to have against a low scoring team like the Kings. But more power to ya!

What he said

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).