7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 175 ) at  Washington ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 130 ) at  Minnesota ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:35 PM :  Calgary ( 130 ) at  Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

congrats on all the high finishes last night gents!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@tratow said...

Thanks! That was much needed for my bankroll!

• Felixxberg

Jeff Carter price now makes more sense. Still a discount but at Vegas not that much.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Jeff Carter price now makes more sense. Still a discount but at Vegas not that much.

He looked like the freshest guy on the ice all night last night. After an OT game and back-to-backs, he still should be. Also, I would guess MAF isn’t minding nets on a B2B, so at $4900 (at positioned correctly on DK now), I’m still in on him.

Lot’s of other good spots tonight to work with as well. FLA at home vs B2B TOR with McElhiney likely to play…love the new BOS2 line, and they’ll probably try to get Rick Nash some top line PP time and a goal…SJS at home after a road losing streak, with a new toy (Kane)…OTT/WSH could see a lot of goals by both sides…and WPG at home is always dangerous, no matter who they play – and Helly is dirt cheap.

• Ndepompei

Is DeSmith playable in goalie if Murray is out?

• sizzlebeans

@Ndepompei said...

Is DeSmith playable in goalie if Murray is out?

That would be my guess. He let in 3 last time he faced NJ, in NJ. So, that puts NJD on the radar. Hall has been red hot for awhile.

• PhoFever

@tratow said...

I couldn’t believe that MacKinnon/Landeskog/Rantanen were only around 27% ownership on Yahoo. Paired with CBJ, it was like taking candy from a baby.

I like Sizzle’s assessment on tonight. Nash, BOS2 and McAvoy are all punt-priced…load me up!

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

That would be my guess. He let in 3 last time he faced NJ, in NJ. So, that puts NJD on the radar. Hall has been red hot for awhile.

Hall and palmieri stack.

• Felixxberg

At first sight, I like 19 lines… Got to cut that to 7!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Let me guess:

NJ 1, PIT 2/3, Ott 1, Wash 1, Bos 1/2, Tor 2, FLA 1/2, WPG 1, MIN 1, CGY 1, LA 2, VGK 1, SJ 2.

That’s 16.

Edit: Pittsburgh shifted up its lines, so I don’t know what to think at this point. Frankly now preferring PIT 1 to 3.

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

Bergeron was not on the ice for the morning skate.

• canuck1995

Anyone have insight into what the lines for the penguins are going to look like with Brassard tonight?

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Let me guess:

NJ 1, PIT 2/3, Ott 1, Wash 1, Bos 1/2, Tor 2, FLA 1/2, WPG 1, MIN 1, CGY 1, LA 2, VGK 1, SJ 2.

That’s 16.

Edit: Pittsburgh shifted up its lines, so I don’t know what to think at this point. Frankly now preferring PIT 1 to 3.

Very very close. I don’t know what PIT’s lines will be so I have 1, 2 and 3 for now. WPG3 with Stastny in the middle could be interesting too. I would also like DAL1 to be Radu – Seguin – Benn, and I’m still waiting to know if I like one or two SJS lines.

• Felixxberg

@canuck1995 said...

Anyone have insight into what the lines for the penguins are going to look like with Brassard tonight?

Best I can come up with: https://twitter.com/SWernerPG/status/968519582058151936.

• canuck1995

@Felixxberg said...

Best I can come up with: https://twitter.com/SWernerPG/status/968519582058151936.

hmmm, just created more questions for my lineups now. Thank you for the link. Not sure which 2 I want to roll out

• Ndepompei

I’m going Malkin line with WAS L1

• sizzlebeans

BOS PP units, per beat:

PP1: Krug, Pastrnak, Marchand, Backes, Rick Nash
    PP2: McAvoy, Grzelcyk, Krejci, DeBrusk, Heinen

https://twitter.com/GlobeFluto/status/968521951043039232

• Bigdummy315

Bergeron out at least 2 weeks with a foot fracture.

• mbika

I am definitely having some FL 1, with Yandle.

• sizzlebeans

@Bigdummy315 said...

Riley up on the top line

• mbika

DFO has Brassard on the 3rd line with Kessell And Sheary.

• Felixxberg

@Bigdummy315 said...

He played 18 minutes with a fractured foot on Sunday. That’s impressive!

• PhoFever

Any news yet on where Kane is playing in the SJ lines?

• Felixxberg

@Seahawktom said...

Any news yet on where Kane is playing in the SJ lines?

I have the SJS twitter feed tab open on my computer at work. Still nothing for now.

• Felixxberg

Chris Stewart will play on CGY1. Looking at this guy’s stats and he was a very decent player a couple of years ago! Don’t know what went wrong.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).