7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 175 ) at  Washington ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 130 ) at  Minnesota ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:35 PM :  Calgary ( 130 ) at  Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Riley up on the top line

Is that an RG guess, though, or has someone confirmed that as likely?

• sizzlebeans

@Seahawktom said...

Any news yet on where Kane is playing in the SJ lines?

West coast morning skates are usually at 10am our time. got another 45 minutes before we hear anything…hopefully our skate this AM is not optional so we can get a good idea.

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

Is that an RG guess, though, or has someone confirmed that as likely?

Amelie Benjamin and a few others have confirmed it on twitter. I never look at RG lines.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

SJS lines: https://twitter.com/KKurzNHL/status/968553376706322433.

• pays6to5

Kane with Pavs and Donskoi

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

Amelie Benjamin and a few others have confirmed it on twitter. I never look at RG lines.

That’s a nice discount for bos1 with Nash.

• kdub

SJ1 chalk incoming

• sizzlebeans

@kdub said...

SJ1 chalk incoming

Line 2 for me. Line 3 is looking like a solid choice, too, if you want to use top $$$ lines.

• epot

cam talbot the late slate buster!

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

Line 2 for me. Line 3 is looking like a solid choice, too, if you want to use top $$$ lines.

I feel the same way. If sj1 is gonna be chalk I’d rather grab 3 and and an expensive line.

• Brenmike922

I like SJ2 as well. Also BOS 1 along wioth Rick Nash and Wash2. Kinda leaning towards Grubs and DeSmith for G

• hcassidy

@Felixxberg said...

Best I can come up with: https://twitter.com/SWernerPG/status/968519582058151936.

I don’t see anyway they take Guentzal off the 2nd line with Hornquist and Malkin, its been producing way to much. My guess is line 2 stays intact, Simon is on L1 with Crosby. And Kuhnackl on line 3 with Brassard-Kessel. With Sheary going to the 4th line.

• keephustlincuz

@hcassidy said...

I don’t see anyway they take Guentzal off the 2nd line with Hornquist and Malkin, its been producing way to much. My guess is line 2 stays intact, Simon is on L1 with Crosby. And Kuhnackl on line 3 with Brassard-Kessel. With Sheary going to the 4th line.

Hasn’t line 2 been Malkin horn and haglin?

• hcassidy

@keephustlincuz said...

Hasn’t line 2 been Malkin horn and haglin?

Your right. They shifted them when Khunackl got hurt and I totally forgot about it.

• Felixxberg

I have one line to cut from MIN2, FLA2 or WPG3. Any thoughts?

EDIT: WPG3 being Laine – Stastny – Ehlers.

• hcassidy

@Felixxberg said...

EDIT: WPG3 being Laine – Stastny – Ehlers.

I am not in love with MIN2, Parise does nothing for me. But the other 2 I like(from that line). I do like the WPG3 line though I think they could excel.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

I hesitate to weigh in on this, because of course that’ll be the line that goes off, but I think WPG 3 is the line to cut.

Edit: you’ve now clarified. I was thinking that was WPG L2. With that line in the mix, then i think MIN 2 becomes the fade.

• Felixxberg

My concerns about WPG3 is that 1) they face the best goalie of the bunch, 2) they had a multi-point game (Laine and Ehlers) last game so the odds are that they don’t have one tonight, 3) they play the fewest minutes per game of the bunch, though that might change with Stastny in the middle, 4) Ehlers is better on the road than at home.

FLA2 has high upside since Trocheck can score 10 DK points on any given night. I think I’ll keep that one.

MIN2 has good possession stats and a good line matching (per the article), but weak DFS stats. They are all far better at home than on the road though. I just don’t really see them as a GPP-winning threat.

• sizzlebeans

Would really like to see some goalie confirmations for the LA/Vegas rematch tonight. I am assuming Lagace vs Wedgewall, but if one of the starters starts and the other doesn’t, that could change some things.

• sizzlebeans

What are you considering MIN2? Koivu’s line? If so, I’d pass on that. I can’t see that line putting up 2 goals. I also don’t know what to think of a new center between Laine and Ehlers, and don’t like that match-up either. To be honest, I have none of the 3 lines you’re asking about. I have some FLA1 and MIN1 though.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

I think it’s a toss-up between WPG 3 and MIN 2, with FLA 2 the lock of the three.

And I’d go with the line with the heaviest firepower, which in this case is unquestionably Laine.

• pays6to5

What you guys got for value D tonight? Having a hard time finding anything I like…

• Ndepompei

@pays6to5 said...

What you guys got for value D tonight? Having a hard time finding anything I like…

Kempny

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

What are you considering MIN2? Koivu’s line? If so, I’d pass on that. I can’t see that line putting up 2 goals. I also don’t know what to think of a new center between Laine and Ehlers, and don’t like that match-up either. To be honest, I have none of the 3 lines you’re asking about. I have some FLA1 and MIN1 though.

Yep, MIN2 is Koivu’s line. I have MIN1 and FLA1 too. I’m trying to find cheaper lines since most of my favorite ones are expensive. I did some combos too (like Pavelski – Couture -Kane) that are expensive.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

I think it’s a toss-up between WPG 3 and MIN 2, with FLA 2 the lock of the three.

And I’d go with the line with the heaviest firepower, which in this case is unquestionably Laine.

WPG3 it is!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).