7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 175 ) at  Washington ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 130 ) at  Minnesota ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:35 PM :  Calgary ( 130 ) at  Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Mine has Dumba and Dubnyk weighing them down. Larsson is the other defender. Hoping for a decent score so i can at least break even

Mine has Rask, Chara, and Brodie, as the anchors. Would love a goal from Brodie right now.

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

I didn’t have enough spots but I really wish I went with WPG3 too like I was supposed to. I would make some big money in the Two-Man! Good luck with SJS2!

Guy winning the breakaway has min1 wpg3 and mcavoy.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

19% of people on Fleury and 5% on Quick in the late slate. I really like backup goalie matchups! But obviously I went 100% Jones and he’s in the negative.

• Felixxberg

@keephustlincuz said...

Guy winning the breakaway has min1 wpg3 and mcavoy.

That’s close to perfect!

• jmbcub

im a long time observer first post, but im sitting 1st in the 275 stick lift, Lindell is killing me. honestly i owe all you guys zieg, felix, and blahron you guys are great hockey minds and have helped my game!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@jmbcub said...

im a long time observer first post, but im sitting 1st in the 275 stick lift, Lindell is killing me. honestly i owe all you guys zieg, felix, and blahron you guys are great hockey minds and have helped my game!

Good luck!

I’ll be rooting against McNabb and the other players on lineups within 10 points of you.

Actually looks like SJ2 is going to be your biggest threat if Bishop completes this shutout. I’ll take some solace if they don’t do anything for me in the Breakaway that they at least kept one lineup from overtaking you.

• Felixxberg

@jmbcub said...

Oh wow! That’s a big prize! Let’s hope for a Lindell empty net goal then!

• Felixxberg

In the late contest, going 100% (3 $27 lineups) VGK1 seems like a good decision for now! Wild Bill Karlsson is nuts this season!

• keephustlincuz

@jmbcub said...

Nice job. Only 1 lineup enetered as well.

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

Oh wow! That’s a big prize! Let’s hope for a Lindell empty net goal then!

With CGY’s PP that would mean +1 for the shorthanded point too!

• jmbcub

ive been nervous to post cause you guys seem to really have your sh*t together. but your advice is always spot on. i fell into a single bullet in the 275 so any money im happy with. Thanks Guys!

• jmbcub

Thanks! I hope i think this forum has a lot of very talented NHL minds!!

• jayzee666

Unfortunately my 2 day, 65 cent winning streak comes to an end. Was my biggest streak in about a year! Was playing with house money after a freak win of $3 in a freeroll. Back to the freerolls for me!

• Felixxberg

@jmbcub said...

ive been nervous to post cause you guys seem to really have your sh*t together. but your advice is always spot on. i fell into a single bullet in the 275 so any money im happy with. Thanks Guys!

Same thing for me last season but I started posting this season and it’s always fun! Any money is nice but that top prize is a “year changer” for most people!

• Felixxberg

@jayzee666 said...

Unfortunately my 2 day, 65 cent winning streak comes to an end. Was my biggest streak in about a year! Was playing with house money after a freak win of $3 in a freeroll. Back to the freerolls for me!

If you perform in freerolls you should try the small games ($0.25 lineups). $0.25 a day is really small but the prizes are not that bad!

• jmbcub

vegas game looks gritty so far. Hope for a late night low scoring night.

• jayzee666

@Felixxberg said...

If you perform in freerolls you should try the small games ($0.25 lineups). $0.25 a day is really small but the prizes are not that bad!

No, that was a one time freak win. Maybe happens once a year. Stars have to align – games get cancelled with leaky roofs, players breaking a nail and are scratched. Quarter games I win maybe twice a year, so I will stick to freerolls. No more deposits!

• yisman

four SJ goals

Burns, Hertl and Vlasic not involved in any

• sizzlebeans

Moar SJ2 plz

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

four SJ goals

Burns, Hertl and Vlasic not involved in any

burns total bust in a dream matchup. go figure

• Blahaaron

@jmbcub said...

How did you fare?

Min1 burried me lol. I’ve just realised st louis is a fun team to pick on lolz.

• Blahaaron

@walkoff9 said...

burns total bust in a dream matchup. go figure

Yeah I haven’t played burns in a few weeks. He’s hurt and tired. Not worth the price.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well congrats to all you fellas last night! No MIN L1 for me. Only a $1.50 loss though. Been running cold on DK lately. Ovie and Helle killed me last night. Actually basically nothing worked out except Yahoo. Only because I took some of the top scoring guys as one-offs and had Bishop. On to tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).